Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Most Adorable Characters

Go down 
+19
Leah
Rufus Barma
Lily Baskerville
Ada Vessalius
The Cheshire Cat
Alice B-Rabbit
Lottie Baskerville
Lacie
Leo
Mad_as_a_Hatter
Leo in a Panda Suit
Elliot Nightray
InsaneEmily
Haine316
Gilbert Nightray
Oz Vessalius
Vincent Nightray
Xerxes Break
Mandy Chan
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Leo

Leo

The Most Adorable Characters - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Most Adorable Characters   The Most Adorable Characters - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:41 pm

Awwwwww............... so cute!!!!! >w<.
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

PostSubject: Re: The Most Adorable Characters   The Most Adorable Characters - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 4:26 pm

I think all the characters are adorable in their own little way.

But for me Leo is the most adorable.
Even the smallest things he does is just darn cute, like this video:
When he's like, "Oooo." aifjaijfa <3

When the characters are all chibi they're adorable :3
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: The Most Adorable Characters   The Most Adorable Characters - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:54 pm

@Leah: Oh my! I've never noticed that before oni031 oni031 Dawww ~~ oni03
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

PostSubject: Re: The Most Adorable Characters   The Most Adorable Characters - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:19 pm

Leo wrote:
@Leah: Oh my! I've never noticed that before :oni031: :oni031: Dawww ~~ :oni03:

Lol :P
It's adorable, everytime when I replay that little bit of the video I can't help but laugh and feel awestrucked. x3
Back to top Go down
MsMikaSnow

MsMikaSnow

PostSubject: Re: The Most Adorable Characters   The Most Adorable Characters - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 4:03 am

All of them have their adorable moments O///u///O

Gil: All his blushy moments and as everyone has mentioned...GET HIM DRUNK!!
The Most Adorable Characters - Page 3 10 The Most Adorable Characters - Page 3 22
The Most Adorable Characters - Page 3 20

Oz:.....He is the definition of adorable.....
The Most Adorable Characters - Page 3 OzBreakPHIcon

Alice: .....HER EATING HABITS XDD
( NO PICTURES HERE DUE TO LAZINESS)

LAZINESS ALSO THE REASON WHY I DONT FEEL LIKE LISTING ALL THE REST OF THE CHARACTERS *SHOT* oh aren't I pleasant?

.....Did I just grammar fail?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MsMikaSnow123?feature=mhum
Alice Baskerville

Alice Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: The Most Adorable Characters   The Most Adorable Characters - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 5:55 pm

The most Adorable one is ...... Oz.
Then Alice.
Chesire.
Young Gilbert.
Break.
Sharon.
Echo.
Back to top Go down
http://pandoradubbed.webs.com/apps/profile/?code=profile.setting
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: The Most Adorable Characters   The Most Adorable Characters - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:28 pm

After rewatching a couple of eps with Break yesterday I forgot how cute Gil is XD
Back to top Go down
Statice

Statice

PostSubject: Re: The Most Adorable Characters   The Most Adorable Characters - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:12 pm

There are a lot of adorable characters in Pandora Hearts, in fact I think almost every character has had one or more moments in which they were really adorable (well except maybe for Yura... he's creepy o.O And don't even get me started on Oz's father >.> So far he's the definition of unadorable for me).

One of the most adorable characters has to be Elliot though. Seriously, Elliot + cats is such a sweet combination, you'll get diabetes if you stare at them for too long. Also I find it really cute how he gave Statice to Leo as a proof of their eternal friendship - but hell no, he's not into the language of flowers, guys! You all know it's his sister who likes this stuff... Yeah, as if ;P There are other moments in which his adorable side shines through, such as when he asks Leo to become his servant or later tries to convince his siblings to accept Leo, even his admiration for Break and Edwyn is cute in a way :3 I guess this list could go on and on...

Then there's also Leo and while he has definitely been through a lot these past few chapters, I still somehow see him as an adorable character. Yeah okay, he's a little insane frustrated and maybe his way of processing everything that has happened is pretty much homicidal unusual, but somehow I can't really be angry at him for what he is trying to do. If something like that happened to me I would probably either prefer going Vincent on my plushies or crying my eyes out which I still kinda did but I guess Leo's a little special ^^“ That is actually what makes me feel like he is really adorable, this whole „special“ thing. Even when he acts normal he would still seem pretty weird to a „normal“ person. Does he even have a hairbrush? Plus: what kind of servant throws furniture at their master? And then gets away with it? So, to me, Leo is adorable because he's just being himself in all of his carrying-candles-on-his-head-and-being-one-hell-of-a-bookworm glory!

And then of course I also adore the obviously adorable characters, such as chibi!Gil and drunk!Gil, as well as chibi!Ada, who were mentioned a couple of times now ^.^ I really like Sharon and Break whenever they have one of their brother-and-sister-like moments, as well. Also, and I know this will sound wrong, but I think Vincent is adorable at times, too, especially when talking or thinking about Gil. He sure has a twisted way of showing his affection but you can't deny he really cares for his brother in his own obsessed way.

I could probably name another few characters that I think are adorable but somehow I think this post has been going on for longer than I first intended it to, already o.O
Back to top Go down
Precious Hair - San

Precious Hair - San

PostSubject: Re: The Most Adorable Characters   The Most Adorable Characters - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:14 pm

Vincent Nightray wrote:
Gilbert when hes drunk.

The Most Adorable Characters - Page 3 Ph20244

See?

Definitely drunk Gil! cute

And do you know who is the second cutest? Little Gil! fox 2
Back to top Go down
http://rastodocaracol.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Most Adorable Characters   The Most Adorable Characters - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Most Adorable Characters
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3