Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Five Facts-a get to know everyone game.

Go down 
+13
Reo
Konpeito
Reim Lunettes
Ansku
Mandy Chan
Xerxes Break
Ada Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Will of the Abyss
The Cheshire Cat
Oz Vessalius
Vincent Nightray
Alice B-Rabbit
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

Five Facts-a get to know everyone game. Empty
PostSubject: Five Facts-a get to know everyone game.   Five Facts-a get to know everyone game. EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:54 pm

Okay, everyone. Here's an idea I had: POST FIVE FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF.
Rules: Five. Only five. One must be a bad fact.

Like so:

1. I like pizza- but I dissect it before I eat it.
2. I think puppies are cute.
3. I dislike annoying people.
4. Chessie is staring at this as I write.
5. I am an overachiever.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Five Facts-a get to know everyone game.   Five Facts-a get to know everyone game. EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:21 am

ummmm......

1- I am related to charlemagne (yes it IS true)
2- I am writting a paper on serial killers for school (and it was approved)
3- I have a very fast metablism and eat as much sweets as (the real) break does and am not fat (yet)
4- I was a twin at birth but the twin did not make it
5- In my room i have a bunny plushie with a mustache
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Five Facts-a get to know everyone game.   Five Facts-a get to know everyone game. EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:41 am

Hmmm *thinks*

1.) I like sweets and cake <3 (thankfully like Vincent-chan who posted above me, I am not fat..yet XD )

2.)My grandma has been doing some genealogy and according to her I'm related to Henry VIII. D:

3.) I love to draw and write. Creativity is my passion =3

4.)I have extremely WEIRD dreams every so often. XD

5.) I can be kinda annoying,stupid, and clumsy some times. ^^' Just ask my friends.
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Five Facts-a get to know everyone game.   Five Facts-a get to know everyone game. EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:02 am

My facts now seem lame. So!!

1. I loooovvveee sweets. THEY ARE MY LIFE.
2. I am not (as far as I know) related to royalty. I do know, however, that I am part Carthaginian 9black Irish) for the ancient history, and in more modern stuff I am, uhm, like 1/8 Cheyenne. (The rest of me is black Irish and German)
3. I have gotten it in my head to take 3 APs, an APA, and an advanced course next year. (And Theatre concentration and Journalism, heh). ^.^; So I shall party away the rest of my freshman year on the internet, so I will go out with a bang as I die as a sophomore.
4. I NEVER remember my dreams- or atleast, only 5 of them in my life. And all of them are nightmares.
5. My artistic talent is nil. ZERO. I can draw stick figures though!! Yaaaay stick figures!!
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Five Facts-a get to know everyone game.   Five Facts-a get to know everyone game. EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 3:22 am

OHHH OHHH me!!

1. I am likely (as in it would likely hold up in court) related to the REAL Dracula.
2. I like food and dislike not-food.
3. Like Vincent, I was at one point a twin. My twin also didn't make it. but that's because I ate him sometime during one of the first two trimesters. like, legit, I ATE him.
4. I have the ability to trip at any moment... standing still, sitting, laying in bed. over sunshine, or shadow,
5. Right after Alice posted her FIRST fourth fact (which was about me), I bit her. Twice.

⭐ cat ⭐
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Five Facts-a get to know everyone game.   Five Facts-a get to know everyone game. EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 3:28 am

oh dear...

1: I have 7 dogs
2: im annoying
3: i cry really easily
4: I sing japanese songs outloud while im walking my dogs so basically my neighbors thinks im strange XD
5: im 100% japanese!!! =D
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Five Facts-a get to know everyone game.   Five Facts-a get to know everyone game. EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:31 am

My facts ;D

1.) Anything cat related I will love (no matter how evil, disgusting, 'out there', etc. it is). xD

2.) I'm currently playing one of the FEW translated Otomen games (and lovin it)! <333

3.) I'm a Harvest Moon addict (...sue me.) xD -shot-

4.) I have a high tolerance for sugar (can eat about 3-5 times more then the average persona nd not get hyper). =P

5.) I'm running out of facts. XD
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Five Facts-a get to know everyone game.   Five Facts-a get to know everyone game. EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:51 am

1. I luuuuuuuuuuv to draw!!!!!! And I am also very creative ^^

2. I can b extremely hyper...... (and my bro is my witness of this)

3. And my bro is watching me right now and wondering wat the heck im doing

4. I also see strange shapes and figures when I wake up and in the dark (lol i cant think of anything other then that)

5. YESSSSSSSSSSSS GIL!!!!!!!! I am also a major Harvest moon addict!!!!!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Five Facts-a get to know everyone game.   Five Facts-a get to know everyone game. EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:08 am

lmao gil. the irony of your love of cats XD
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Five Facts-a get to know everyone game.   Five Facts-a get to know everyone game. EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:40 am

1: i'm very obbessed over many things

2: I love white and orange mini lop bunnies

3: I love to draw

4: I love randomess

5: addicted to the sims 3 ^^;

thats all i could come up with
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Five Facts-a get to know everyone game.   Five Facts-a get to know everyone game. EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:20 pm

1. I love Anime
2. I love to Draw
3. Love anything Cute
4. Tend to be kinda Bonkers
5. My bad fact is.... I used to get bullied alot
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Five Facts-a get to know everyone game.   Five Facts-a get to know everyone game. EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:31 pm

@Ada:

YAY! Fello HM addict! XD

@Vincent:

I know right!? I think thats one thing that drew me to Gil in the first place. I love cats, and he is so damn afraid of them that he faints. XD
Back to top Go down
Ansku

Ansku

PostSubject: Re: Five Facts-a get to know everyone game.   Five Facts-a get to know everyone game. EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:12 am

1. Kingdom Hearts x3 I cant help it it kicks-ass XD

2.Anime and drawing they both weild together xD

3.Crazy Random and acting like a complete twat at school and in the streets xD

4.Loves Final Fantasy also(why duh its made meh SQUARE ENIX X3)

5.Disney ^^ Gotta luv it

And im also pretty Boring XD and to Vivi <.< im super nice XD (Liar)
Back to top Go down
Reim Lunettes

Reim Lunettes

PostSubject: Re: Five Facts-a get to know everyone game.   Five Facts-a get to know everyone game. EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 1:46 am

1. I can dance and spin while hula hooping.
2. I'm old enough to be your mom (42).
3. I don't know anyone IRL who is into Pandora Hearts (yet).
4. I love to write fiction.
5. Despite having done tech support for Photoshop back in the mid-90s, my Photoshop skills suck and I'll bet any of you can colorize a manga better than I can.

Here's an example of my poor colorizing skills:
Oh wait apparently I need an acct on https://servimg.com to upload an image?
Back to top Go down
http://gommyommy.livejournal.com
Konpeito

Konpeito

PostSubject: Re: Five Facts-a get to know everyone game.   Five Facts-a get to know everyone game. EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:14 am

Look what topic I found digging though the intro section! Seems like fun =3

1. I'm very clumsy I fall alot and tend to break fragile dishs when trying hard not to be clumsy
2. Apperently my family is a desentint of Grouge Washington's Wife
3. I was scared of the dark intill I was about 8
4. Despite that im not good at it now I use to play in chess tornaments when I was young, At a state chess tornament it happend to be my birthday on the day of the tornament so over 300 people sang happy birthday to me
5. In real life I'm really shy, Whenever I meet or talk to someone I fell really akward and want to hide somewhere and be alone.
Back to top Go down
Reo

Reo

PostSubject: Re: Five Facts-a get to know everyone game.   Five Facts-a get to know everyone game. EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:05 am

1. I don't hear anything else anymore when I read a good book (people have to.. like punch me so I would react xD)

2. just like Konpeito I'm clumsy like hell xD (and it happens that I walk into street lamps ...a lot ... )

3. addicted to PH

4. addicted to coffee <333

5. I can't sleep without checking if all my doors and drawers are closed 8D
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Five Facts-a get to know everyone game.   Five Facts-a get to know everyone game. EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:50 pm

@Reo: People have to tap me on the shoulder or something to get me to respond when I'm reading. And even then, sometimes all they'll get is "I'm reading."

Back to top Go down
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
ManOfMysteryDLTN

PostSubject: Re: Five Facts-a get to know everyone game.   Five Facts-a get to know everyone game. EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:29 pm

1. Behind the often cool exterior I show, I'm prone to emotional outbursts.
2. I am a game addict, especially retro gaming.
3. (Bad Fact) Have a sense of humour that can come off as mean spirited and offensive to people (I reign it in a lot here... Maybe when you guys know me better)
4. Love reading comics (a little manga, Sonic, Watchmen, Kick Ass among others)
5. Though I dont often show it, I am fiercly loyal to anyone I consider a friend (In fact, when zombies take over and if you get bitten and turn, I will kill you, to put you out of your misery Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Five Facts-a get to know everyone game.   Five Facts-a get to know everyone game. EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 4:25 pm

.....Alice-san.... What is this?? Oh, well

1. I'm lazy. Especially for cleaning my own room.....

2. Weelll, it's hard for me to gain some weight

3. Manga hardcore fan

4. Want to be a writer before I'm 18!!

5. Can't be serious to anyone
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Five Facts-a get to know everyone game.   Five Facts-a get to know everyone game. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 6:23 am

YAY! Facts!

1. I love to draw, even if they always turn out to be len vocaloid

2. I have art blocks......and a lot of them, they even stay for a loooong time! the longest art block i ever had was for 2 and a half months

3. I've got allergies from cats, but they only happen when i stay around a cat too long

4. I'm really shy at first... (i remember when i went to summer camp the teacher told me to introduce myself, i was actually shaking from nervousness, and that never happened to me before, even in speeches!)

5. I cannot leave a thing uncompleted, and i must add lots of detail to it, whether it be a story, a drawing, a model etc...
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Five Facts-a get to know everyone game.   Five Facts-a get to know everyone game. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:13 am

Ozu Bezarius wrote:

1. I love to draw, even if they always turn out to be <s>len</s> vocaloid

Haha! That used to happen to me alot! I'd start out drawing something and it would always be the same character some how. xD
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Five Facts-a get to know everyone game.   Five Facts-a get to know everyone game. EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:06 pm

@oz
yea, i used to draw and they always turn put to be oz, len, lucky star etc... depends on the time period
It's pretty funny
Back to top Go down
Rufus Barma

Rufus Barma

PostSubject: Re: Five Facts-a get to know everyone game.   Five Facts-a get to know everyone game. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:58 am

Woah I'm late again >.< oh well.

1) I am about 10-20% albino. The back of my right eye is a dark red (no I didn't take it out and check to find that out - the optician used this camera thing Razz), so yeah, if you turned my eye around I'd have a red right eye like Vincent & Break!

2) Um... lemme think... I have a high metabolism too and eat loads of sweets. I even go round eating sugar cubes Laughing

3) I have many L-like habits (L from Death Note for those of you strange enough not to know). I have a slouch, I crouch on chairs, my eyes are usually rimmed in black, I like walking around barefoot and I hold phones in an odd way...

4) My biggest fear are clowns and puppets - I can't even look at a picture of a clown without feeling chills go down my spine *shudder shudder*

5) Ok... I guess this is my bad fact. I am uber-clumsy. I knock expensive stuff over all the time, lose things and am very messy. My insomnia basically means I end up thrashing around in the night, sending stuff flying and whatnot.... although I'm messy, I have a strange case of OCD - for example, if I'm eating a bag of sweets I have to eat the same amount on the left side of my mouth and the same amount on the right. Or if I touch something with my left hand I then have to touch it with my right oni040 odd, I know..

Sorry. Just realised I squeezed loads of facts into the last one Razz
Back to top Go down
Rufus Barma

Rufus Barma

PostSubject: Re: Five Facts-a get to know everyone game.   Five Facts-a get to know everyone game. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:05 am

@Reo: I also have to check my doors and drawers..!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Five Facts-a get to know everyone game.   Five Facts-a get to know everyone game. Empty

Back to top Go down

Five Facts-a get to know everyone game.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Pandora Heaven :: Intros-
Jump to: