Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Adventure (18+)

Go down 
+6
Echo-chan
TheChainYaname
InsaneEmily
Xerxes Break
Vincent Nightray
The Cheshire Cat
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

Random Adventure (18+) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:59 am

Cheshire: *falls asleep on the bathroom floor with all of his children (except spike and Starlight(and Sophie who doesn't really counts anymore)) snuggled up to him* zzz!
Sophie: of course i did, Master. the foulness of the area was offensive to your beauty, even though you were still beautiful in the midst of all the squalor, of course. *cleans up the Cosmo mess without even looking at it (it becomes pristine immediately anyways)* I am honored that it pleases you now, though. *bows so low that her nose brushes the floor* I am happy to see my master pleased. *kneels next to Vincent, awaiting further commands*
Starlight: *hops onto Toby's shoulder* woof! woof! I'm a doggie! I'm a doggie, right, Toby-who-is-always-very-fluffy?
Loren: *seats Sakura on his lap whether she likes it or not*
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 12:30 pm

Toby: cute fox yes ^^ let go eat hot dogs later ok ^^

Kaia: Rey rey rey look *puts rey hand to her wrist* my heart got faster when joey came Very Happy

Will: zzz!

Vinent: anyways we should go soon onion
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:39 pm

Rey: thats love for you kaia Very Happy

cosmo: my panties wet (sumons white fairy) can you dry my panties please Razz

joey: Cosmo sweat drop fox you should of asked me first i brought a spare pair of panties for you (pulls a pair of pink panties out his bag and gives them to cosmo) i made sure i had these one side for you in case

Cosmo: wow i never thought about that thanks mama cute fox

white fairy: sweat drop fox um yeah i can't really dry things (disapears)

Cosmo: oh ok (changes her panties and throws her wet ones one side that hits sasha and puts the dry ones) so your in love with my mama kaia cute fox

Joey: cosmo sweat drop fox i'm starting wonder if someone droped cosmo on her head as a baby sweat drop fox

Echo: will, will will bounce (trying to wake will up)
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:50 pm

Suneka: zzz! (on Will's tummy)
Starlight: yes! I love hotdogs! *starts doing a really poor impression of a dog's bark*
Cheshire: *picks his head up* Starlight, you're a disgrace.
Starlight: *sort of growl hisses at Cheshire* shut up, Cat! Mad
Cheshire: ... wow, Starlight. *goes back to sleep with his other kittens*
Sophie: ... yes, Master. *grabs Intercom and holds it out to Vincent* if it pleases my Master?
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 5:27 pm

Sasha: *notices cosmo panties on her head* yay a hat cute fox *does a little dance now that she has a hat*

Toby: hmmmmmmm.......you didnt do it right question fox its more like a bark than a meow.....

Vincent: you can push the button if you want sophie onion

Kaia: Rey the book says that sex makes babies.....how question *huggles cosmo* so that means ill be your big sister Very Happy

Will: *wakes up* Echo? what exactly happened? its all a big blurr question fox
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 5:36 pm

Rey:(explains it all to kaia)

Cosmo: yayz a big sister cute fox

Joey: sweat drop fox comes here cosmo for a minute

Cosmo: why question fox

Joey: you need your hair brushed sweat drop fox your hair is messed up and covered in sand still Very Happy

Cosmo: oh that i was rolling around and making sand angels back at that beach cute fox (sits on joeys knee as joey sits on the floor and he brushes cosmos hair)

Joey: honeslty you'll have to be carful next time sweat drop fox

Cosmo: sasha said it's run to roll in sand to i tried it cute fox

Echo: um you don't want to know will sweat drop fox it really is best if you didn't know sweat drop fox
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 5:55 pm

Will: but i was really happy question *doesnt remember WHY but he WAS really happy* maybe its becuse i was with Echo ^^

Sasha: *with her hat her hair is also all sandy and messy* cosmo wasnt rolling in the sand fun cute fox

Toby: *starts rolling on the floor to get an itch which would be easy to scratch as a human but as a dog would be impossible*

Kaia: Rey do you love kaia pretty fox does your heart get faster when you see me? question
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:24 pm

rey: i do but like a daughter my heart doesn't beat fast but you'll understand someday Very Happy

joey: ok done now try and not roll in dirt any more ok cosmo Very Happy

cosmo: i'll try Very Happy (skips off happliy to will

joey: kids can be a hand full sweat drop fox cosmo is almost 15 and still think shes a dog girl at times sweat drop fox

rey: it's ok joey we understand Very Happy when kevin was a 15 he was still playing action men

kevin: mom Shocked

cosmo: hey daddy look what mamma put in my hair (points at the pink ribbon in her hair)

echo: awww joey sure came along way on being a good parent thats a nice ribbon you have cosmo Very Happy yep will you where cause you where with me on the beach making sand castle Very Happy (is lieing cause she didn't want will to know what really happened)
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:59 pm

Will: its very cute cosmo ^^ ah that reminds me....i probably need to take more of my pills...where did they go question

Sharon: Its true Kevin ^^ When will was 15 he still thought his stuffed animals were real too Very Happy

Will: sweat drop

Kaia: Rey how old am I question Wait if i roll in the dirt that means joey will brush my hair right Very Happy ummm....ummm.... *looks for some dirt to role in*

Sasha: hat hat hat love Look joey i have a hat cute fox
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 7:03 pm

rey: oh your 18 now kaia Very Happy

joey: now i don't think you'd want to roll in dirt kaia but it you want me to brush your hair i can do it for you Very Happy (sitting on the floor stil holding a brush) and if you want i can put this purple ribbon in your hair Very Happy

rey: you'll grow into you age more soon kaia and you'll understand alot more Very Happy

Kevin: why are moms embrassing Embarassed

Echo: it's the way we are kevin right sharon, oh heres your pills will (shes got wills pill off santi some how)

rey: ooo i think i'll ring athrun (takes out her phone and rings athrun for a chat)
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 7:24 pm

Kaia: yay Very Happy *sits in joeys lab* will you make me look all pretty pretty fox

Will: ah thanks echo ^^ I think maybe i took to many last time thats probably why its all a blurr.....*takes two of his pills*

Sharon: ah rey our kids grow up so fast cute fox

Sasha: Break i have a hat Razz and you dont Razz

TOby: daddy can i have a hat too pretty fox
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 7:31 pm

Starlight: *curls up on Toby's head* Now I AM a hat! laughing
Cheshire: zzz!
Sophie: ...does master want me to press the button? ok... *everyone winds up in a shrine... to Vincent* tsk. fox 10 this is far too shabby for my master. *cleans everything and somehow makes it... vincentier* there. Does master like it now?
Santi: *stands with a knife and a corpse in her hand, dripping blood on the floor* umm... *drops the corpse and stands in front of it, doing nothing to make it less visible*
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 7:47 pm

Joey: sure but you all ready are pretty kaia Very Happy (does kaia's hair and puts a purples ribbon in her hair)

Rey: yeah they do grow up fast emo

Cosmo: daddy are better now back at the beach i could hear you laughing none stop that all can tell you cute fox i don't know why you where laugh because i was rolling in sand at the time cute fox

mia: kaia has alot to learn huh ashe maybe 18 but she acts more like she 5

Rey: it should take awhile for her to grow into her origanal age her chain she had stopped her ageing soon she'll talk and act more like a 18 year old Very Happy

Break: oh shut up sasha i don't care that you have a hat i have better ones back home plus what your wearing is not a hat there panties hmph fox
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 7:56 pm

Sasha: your just jealous Razz

Vincent: what...is this sweat drop

Kaia: look rey i have ribbons cute fox arent they pretty Very Happy JOey did them for me Very Happy

Will: yeah im alright Very Happy

Kaia: Mia am i going to be your big sister question
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 8:19 pm

Mia: well iff you marry my dad then you'll be my mom then Very Happy

Joey: mia can i talk to you for a minute

Mia: sure (goes to the other side of the room so kaia doesn't hear)

Joey: kaia is your real mom but you can't tell her that you see kaia was very evil and messed up that the white fairy locked her evilnesse away and turned her back into a baby so she has no memories of her past so don't mrntion any of this to kaia ok also chance i may not even marry kaia it depends if she matures at the min she still thinks like a child so it's too soon to mention marriege ok

mia: ok dad i'll keep quite Very Happy

Joey and mia go back over to rey and kaia

Joey: sorry about that i had to talk to mia about something

Rey: it's ok, and kaia that bibbon makes you adorable Very Happy

Break: and why would i be jelous or panties hmph fox
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:18 pm

Sasha: because YOU dont have a hat Razz

Kaia: joey how do i look cute fox Do i look pretty pretty fox

Vincent: sweat drop

Toby: yay I have a hat too cute fox
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:54 pm

joey: yeah you look very pretty blushfox

rey: awww blushfox anyways sahsa please don't annoy break he'll just get out of control again sweat drop fox

Break: it's ok rey i'm going to igore her i seriously don't care that she's wearing panties on her head hmph fox

Joey: so i over heard rey's been teaching you romance and stuff Very Happy you won't have to worry i won't force you into it till your ready i'm not that type of guy, plus i know how girls feel after that time when will turned me into one back at this werid lab place blush ah i'm glad that happened cause i ahve such a wonderful daughter with my best friend blush but anyways i love you now kaia and that's not going to change Very Happy

Break: kaia (whisper) guys like it when they get ther man bit touched see alicia she plays with vincent's bits all the time Laughing you should try it to joey some day

Rey: what are you doing break

Break: oh nothing just giving kaia some spieal romance tips

Alicia: (has her hand i vincent pants busy playing with his manhood)
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:05 pm

Sophie: it is a temple of Master Vincent, of course. *VINCENT is watching Alicia and Vincent...from EVERY angle... including the ceiling (but not the floor)... O_o*
Santi: *drips on the floor some more*
Sophie: *wipes up the area around santi, then, as an after thought, wipes up Santi, too*
Cheshire: *huddles in a ball in terror*
Misa, Aiode, Aiolos: *sit on Cheshire*
Spike: *attacks a Vincent poster*
Sophie: *throws Spike in a cage*
Spike: emo
Sophie: we WILL respect our Lord in our Lord's house.
Loren: ... so now we all ascribe to Vincentism? Sorry, Soph, but I think you're the only true believer there.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:08 pm

Sasha: *attacks a vincent poster*

Vincent: ... *doesnt know weather to be honored or scared*

TOby: who is the lord question

Kaia: hmmm.......*grabs joeys crotch* question Like this break?

Sharon: sweat drop
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:13 pm

Break: yep thats right Razz

Rey: (glares at break and goes over to him) what did you tell kaia

Break: i just told her the guys weak spot Razz

Rey: but you made look like kaia is being forward well i guess she did learn something

Joey: what the Shocked Embarassed (brings kaia into a gentle hug)

Break: told you joey would like that kaia Very Happy if only rey still grabbed me there

Rey: i won't do that around others only where where alone Embarassed

Alicia: oi sophie wanna feel vincents manhood i'll let you feel it for this one time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:19 pm

Sophie: *slams Sasha in the cage with Toby and Spike, defying laws of matter* I would love to, but only will if Master asks me to.
Santi: Vincent... is that a picture of your groin? *points* oh my god.... it IS
Picture: *is about thirty feet tall*
Santi: Vincent... is it that big ALL the time, or just when you're happy? *thinks this is Vincent's ACTUAL size*
Loren: *covers Sakura's eyes* Mine is bigger. hmph fox
Santi: ... yeah. Right.
Spike: emo
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:22 pm

Toby: whaz what did i do crying fox

Sasha: sasha is squished (and sitting on spike)

Vincent: What....the.....f*** nani!! *vincent goes with scared of this place*

Sharon: actually loren i think vincent is bigger hmph fox

Kaia: did you like that Joey Very Happy did it make you happy Very Happy

Will: this place is really strange Echo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:28 pm

echo: no sharon will is bigger then vincent and loren Very Happy sorry will i had to say that Embarassed

joey: yeah i did fox 2 i really love you kaia (hugs kaia still)

Rey: awww kaia and joey make such a cute couple heart fox

Break: ewww disguesting (sumons madhatter and destorys the big picture of vincent's manhood) that much better hmph fox

Alicia: (falls on the ground falling a sleep as she's high on the smell in the area)

sakura: loren i wanted to look at the picture cute fox (grabs lorens crotch by accdent, or was it a accdent XD)
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:33 pm

Loren: *does not notice* hmph. not anymore. *lo and behold... Loren's pants split!* ahh, crap. I guess they were too tight... *fixes his pants*
Sophie: BREAK!!!! *smashes break's face in with a laundry iron*
Spike: *starts dancing*
Cheshire: pick nose I cant find a crunch one... Sad
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:36 pm

WIll: *embarassed* Embarassed

Sharon: though he isnt the biggest kevins manhood is the cutest fox 2

Toby: *is squished*

Sasha: *is the one squishing toby*

Vincent: *completely weirded out by this place* who has the remote?!?!

Kaia: yay i made joey happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Adventure (18+)
Page 1 of 39Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next