Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MASH - [[Online Version]]

Go down 
+4
Vincent Nightray
Xerxes Break
Oz Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

MASH - [[Online Version]] Empty
PostSubject: MASH - [[Online Version]]   MASH - [[Online Version]] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:30 am

Hello,

BWAHAHAHAAAAAaaaaa.......a...I hate this game. Yet I love playing it. How does that work? XD

MASH = Mansion, Apartment, Shack, House.

Why the hell would they name it after the houses you can get? Why not after your level of $$$ income? XD

Oh well.

Find out your future life (metaphorically speaking), maybe it will come true (metaphorically speaking)?

What Will Your Life Be Like?
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: MASH - [[Online Version]]   MASH - [[Online Version]] EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:51 am

LMAO!! XD God I love that site.
Ok my results...
"Your husband's name is Ichimoku Ren and you have 1 child. You're a Actress who drives to work every day in a Black Honda.

It's truly a wonderful life when you consider the countless romantic nights you have spent with Ichimoku Ren in your house in England."

*giggles to death*
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: MASH - [[Online Version]]   MASH - [[Online Version]] EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:39 pm

Your husband's name is athrun zala and you have 0 children. You're a married who drives to work every day in a blue none.

It's truly a wonderful life when you consider the countless romantic nights you have spent with athrun zala in your shack in england.

lol mine makes no sence
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: MASH - [[Online Version]]   MASH - [[Online Version]] EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:55 pm

Your husband's name is Sebastian Michaelis and you have 0 children. You're a student who drives to work every day in a green motorcycle.

It's truly a wonderful life when you consider the countless romantic nights you have spent with Sebastian Michaelis in your house in New Zeland.

well i was bored so i tried it.....and its not to bad the results i mean. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: MASH - [[Online Version]]   MASH - [[Online Version]] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:51 pm

No- nOOOO!!!!! NO MORE!!! NO MOOOORREEE!!!
(I have had ENOUGH of that game. 2 38-hour train rides to Montana from Chicago with six teenage girls will do that to you!!)

Allow me to LOL at the results of yours, though. Niiiiice.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: MASH - [[Online Version]]   MASH - [[Online Version]] EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 5:07 am

Since I was super bored I filled it out with crappy options and this is what I got:

"Your husband's name is A koi fish and you have 10 children.You're a whore who drives to work every day in a puke green scooter.

It's truly a horrible wonderful life when you consider the countless
gag-worthy romantic nights you have spent with A koi fish in your mansion in North Korea."

I prefer my previous results much more! shocked fox
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: MASH - [[Online Version]]   MASH - [[Online Version]] EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:46 am

@Oz:

LMFAO!!! xDDD
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: MASH - [[Online Version]]   MASH - [[Online Version]] EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:04 am

"Your husband's name is Kaito and you have 2 children. You're a Animator who drives to work every day in a Black Velvet Bug.

It's truly a wonderful life when you consider the countless romantic nights you have spent with Kaito in your shack in Switzerland. "

Second time... and I gotta say, MASH loves Bugs. *slugbugshot*
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: MASH - [[Online Version]]   MASH - [[Online Version]] EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:40 am

@Emily-

Can I trade with you? XD Your future sounds so much better than mine lol
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: MASH - [[Online Version]]   MASH - [[Online Version]] EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:39 pm

Sure. I wanted to get something hilarious with my results, so for some of the options I put funny stuff like
Occupation = "A no-life gamer"
Kids = "over 9000"

I debated on filling up the Kids option box with lines from ITS OVER NINE THOUUUUUSAAAAAAND! like so:

1. over 9000
2. what 9000?
3. theres no way that can be right
4. can it?!
5. I think its right
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: MASH - [[Online Version]]   MASH - [[Online Version]] EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:42 pm

Here are my results
fox 4
Your husband's name is random man and you have6 children.You're a bumb who drives to work every day in a green small car.
It's truly a wonderful life when you consider the countless romantic nights you have spent with random man inyour shack in poland.
I always end up with a shack sweat drop
Back to top Go down
pagan_elina

pagan_elina

PostSubject: Re: MASH - [[Online Version]]   MASH - [[Online Version]] EmptyWed May 18, 2011 3:28 pm

I marry BREAK!

Your husband's name is Break and you have 0 children. You're a(n) journalist who drives to work every day in a red Lamborghini .

It's truly a wonderful life when you consider the countless romantic nights you have spent with Break in your house in London.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MASH - [[Online Version]]   MASH - [[Online Version]] Empty

Back to top Go down

MASH - [[Online Version]]
Page 1 of 1