Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PH Age list

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack

Jack

PH Age list Empty
PostSubject: PH Age list   PH Age list EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:14 am

Oz Vessalius - 15
Gilbert Nightray - 24
Sharon Rainsworth - 23
Oscar Vessalius - 45
Ada Vessalius - 18
Vincent Nightray - 23
Echo - 16
Reim Lunettes - 26
Eliot Nightray - 16
Leo - 16
Rufus Barma - 67
Jack Vessalius - 25

*Anyone who is not on this list did not show their age in vol 8.5

**bonus
Harris Watson - 24 (pilot Chapter for PH)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CosplayGamer
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PH Age list Empty
PostSubject: Re: PH Age list   PH Age list EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:00 am

All of this I'm pretty sure is already on one of the other lists.

We have a Height list and I think a Character Info list (that also has their ages).

I think. xDD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PH Age list Empty
PostSubject: Re: PH Age list   PH Age list EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:02 am

Correction. We don't have it. xDD

Oh btw.

I read some where that Gilbert's actual age is 109 if you count the time in the Abyss. xDD

Break's I remember calculating myself and it was somewhere around 140 - 170 ishhh. xDDD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PH Age list Empty
PostSubject: Re: PH Age list   PH Age list EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:16 pm

Rufus ish old :3
Back to top Go down
RedEyedGhost

RedEyedGhost

PH Age list Empty
PostSubject: Re: PH Age list   PH Age list EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:41 am

Gilbert Nightray wrote:
I read some where that Gilbert's actual age is 109 if you count the time in the Abyss. xDD

Break's I remember calculating myself and it was somewhere around 140 - 170 ishhh. xDDD
If you count time in the Abyss, there's no way Break can be older than Gil. Gil is from 100 years ago, but Break was an illegal contractor 50 years ago. he didn't stop aging before he got Mad Hatter, so he looked his natural age as Kevin. Kevin looks Gil's age to me, maybe even younger, so around 20-24(?). We don't know when exactly he was adopted by the Rainsworth family, or when he contracted with mad Hatter and froze his aging process, but maybe we can use Reim's age as a reference (since Sharon also stopped aging, she makes a bad reference):

PH Age list BreakReimGrouchycopy

Judging by Kevin's grumpyness, this seems to be a picture very recent to when he was adopted. Reim looks... 13-15? Reim is 26 in the present time. Break tells Oz that he and Reim have had "a great friendship for 10 years." Since Break says this in the present, those would be the 10 years Oz was gone. Break and Reim became friends when Reim was 16, and I think it would take Break at least a year to warm up to Reim, since Shelly was the first one to get through to Kevin and that took a while.

Here's where Sharon's age can get useful. We don't know when she contracted with Eques and stopped aging, but we do know that she didn't age in the 10 years Oz was in the Abyss. She claimed to be 13 years old at Oz's coming of age party, and is indeed 23 years old 10 years later (in the present), so she probably got Eques when she was 13.* She looks about 8 years or younger to me in the above picture, at the time when Break was adopted, so Break may have spent at least 5 years with the Rainsworth family prior to Oz's party (13 - 8 = 5).

So we got ~20-24 year old Kevin + at least 5 years with the Rainsworth family + 10 years of friendship with Reim makes Break about 35-39 natural years (although he still looks ~24 from whenever he contracted with Mad Hatter). 35-39 natural years + 50 Abyss years = at least 85-89 years from when Kevin was born. Maybe. XD

*Although Break does make a comment about Sharon liking "young boys" which makes me think she might've had Eques for a while already, however that wouldn't fit with her being 23 years old in the present.

EDIT: *facepalm* I totally forgot that it said Kevin got out of the Abyss 30 years later.

The time he was born, though, I don't think it says. Over here he's describing the kind of world he lived in. I don't think the "10 years after the Tragedy of Sablier" means he was necessarily alive then. I took it as him describing the kind of world he was born into, since Barma still says Kevin was active 50 years ago.

The chaotic period probably lasted many decades, because Kevin's reign of terror didn't take place 50 years after Sablier, but 50 years before the present time. The present time is 110-125 years after the Tragedy of Sablier (depending on whether we measure "100 years ago" by the stopping of the clock or by Oz's birth, since it takes 100 years for Jack's soul to reincarnate). The extra 10 years is to account for Oz being in the Abyss.

This would mean Break spent 20 years with the Rainsworths, and got there when Reim was 6 and Sharon was 3. 20-25 year old Kevin + 20 years with the Rainsworths = 40-45 year old Break. Still not too bad. XD If we add the 30 Abyss years, 70-75 year old Break. So actually even younger than Gil or Vince in Abyss years than the previous calculation!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightvisions.com
Gil_4ev<3

Gil_4ev<3

PH Age list Empty
PostSubject: Re: PH Age list   PH Age list EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 8:18 am

Jack wrote:
Oz Vessalius - 15
Gilbert Nightray - 24
Sharon Rainsworth - 23
Oscar Vessalius - 45
Ada Vessalius - 18
Vincent Nightray - 23
Echo - 16
Reim Lunettes - 26
Eliot Nightray - 16
Leo - 16
[rand][/rand]Rufus Barma - 67
Jack Vessalius - 25

*Anyone who is not on this list did not show their age in vol 8.5

**bonus
Harris Watson - 24 (pilot Chapter for PH)

If Oz wasn't banished into the Abyss, guess he will be one year older than Gil, ryt? maybe that's why during their childhood, Gil was always inferior in treatment(always bullied) to Oz
PH Age list Oz-x-gil-2
..just sooo kawaiii!!! oni03
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PH Age list Empty
PostSubject: Re: PH Age list   PH Age list Empty

Back to top Go down

PH Age list
Page 1 of 1