Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rewroten it. . . Yo~ Anyways. :{D -Mustache <3

Go down 
+11
Leah
Ozu Bezarius
Xerxes Break
Yuusuke-chan
Mandy Chan
Elliot Nightray
Oz Vessalius
Will of the Abyss
Vincent Nightray
Echo-chan
Bellamenia
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Bellamenia

Bellamenia

Rewroten it. . . Yo~ Anyways. :{D -Mustache <3 Empty
PostSubject: Rewroten it. . . Yo~ Anyways. :{D -Mustache <3   Rewroten it. . . Yo~ Anyways. :{D -Mustache <3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 5:12 pm

Um. I don't know what to do here, So. I'm just gonna say. Hi. My name is Bellamenia Lace. >_> and that's it. I guess. ._. I love Pandora Hearts. (Obsessed with it! ) and... yah.

Name: Bellamenia Lace
Some weirdos call her "Menia."
I don't know why, but some of her real friends call her Belle, Bella, or Lace.

Home: Well, She is living in Serenity City.

Appearance: She is 5'8 feet tall. Skinny on the waist, but very curvy for her size. On the foot, her is size 6'1/2 feet inches. She is pale has a vampire's blood, but somewhat, tan in the inner side of her soul. Her eyes are painted with a slight blush of gold in the rise of the sparkle purple dawn, and her hair is like the waves in the sea, but it's straight with brownish reflects of the salt, dazzling with alot of rays of light. She wears a silkly brown designed headband, with the touch of the bouncing river known as the lace. Beautifully covered with a tanned flower in the head, and a cute innocent bow. The cloth made from France, is tighten with the dark golden turtle neck into a pretty necklace to her neck. Cutting the shoulder blades out, with sharp direct distance of her coat. The dash of red and gold together making the coat look sleek, and fabric in the stripes on the edges. The bow on the back, that holds the whole en-tired dress together, tangle with the other fabric under the dress allows it to look more comfortable than what it seems to be looking like. A bow in each edge creates a romantic feeling towards this shoulder coated dress. While fabrics shine, close upon her unique style, a tight that begins to milk scathingly down to her feet. Her shoes, are made from japan, which her brother gave to her. Is designed with a V-cut in the middle, then each sides are made from Designed layer. Her face is innocently cute, but she's extremely hyper.

Alignment: She really a pretty good person. She can sometimes have an attitude if she doesn't get what she wants that is not fair for everyone to the problem. She knows what is good, and what is bad. Sometimes it's seems like it's an opposite opinion to her reflections but she understands it all.

Personality: She loves to make everyone smiles, and she loves to make everyone laugh when they're crying. She REALLY loves anything that involves with sugar! She can get anger sometimes when she gets really tick off, and will fight back, without knowing how the cost might fight back. She loves to carry around her dolls, name Elizabeth and Stephine. Watch out for them, they can attack any moment and sometimes would stare at you, if you hang around Bella to much. The only thing that makes her happy, if you call her "Bella-chan," or "Lady Bella," or "Hime Bella," and so on. She mostly gets annoyed by the name. "Menia," She hates that name a lot. She starts to grab anything that's in her hand and throws it at you. She doesn't cry a lot, she only cries when it starts rain. It's maybe because when she was little, her brother would ask why do you cry every time it rains? Because she's sad that the sky is sad, so she cries. It's also maybe because she's scared of Lightening. She MOSTLY terrified by that. She hides under a table, or hides behind someone that might as well protect her from it.

Weapons: Her weapon is called, Mouinose, it's a type of sword her brother gave to her when she was 10. (I'll tell you later on Histoy.) Mouinose, is just a black sword with a white ribbon on it, symbolizing her brother's death to remeber him. She keeps it all the time, but she never has use it before.

Fighting Style: She looks like she's weak, and tiny, and also small, but she's not. She strong because she drinks lot of milk. Doesn't that help you with your bones, or something? Well, She likes to throw pillows at people. Let's just call that, Girl-Strong-Non-Weakness Fighting Style. Yes?

Stats: (Only use whole numbers 1-10.)
Attack: 8
Defense: 4
Magic Attack: 4
Magic Defense: 3
Speed: 8
Agility: 6
Accuracy: 5
Stamina:8
Luck: 7

Affinities: She has the Abilities to make dolls, and teddy bears for people. She loves to do that, but she is NOT good at cooking. When it's Winter time she likes to make gingerbread cookies from already cooked store, so she just builds them. Saying to people that she made it. Ha.

Weaknesses: She HATES lightening It scared her to death. She will start to cry if it starts to shock her. She also hates twinkys. She thinks it's gross. >___>

History: Her brother, Kazen Rose. It was a depressing night when she found out that her parents had died when the age of 7. Her brother didn't know what to do after that. Her family was rich, and they were will disciplined, but she silently sorrow to anyone who talked to her. Her mother, and father's last words were, "I Love You, Both. Please. Find The Killer." ...Find the killer? She couldn't find the killer. She didn't know what happened. She said that to her and her brother. At night, when she was asleep. Her brother was still awake, a bunch of strangers went into her mansion, and stole everything they had in the living room, and exit quickly to the door. Her brother raced there to her room, because he was worried if she was stolen, but the next few weeks. Her brother gave her a sword, that was called Mousiness. He once said to her that it was past down from the Rose family. She kept it ever since then, but when her brother died in the age of 14. She was in complete shock. She didn't talk to anyone, not even the maids, not even the servants. Not any of her dolls, or her friends. She was scared. She had no siblings. She was alone, and scared. When she went into her brother's room. She found a white lace that was in his closet. She wrapped it around her sword, to remember him, her father and mother. She was now living by herself, but still with the Rose Dukedom. The only person she talked to was her most friendly, and favorite maid. Her name was Marie Ann.

Extra Fun. . . Ada's Bio. I dunno. . . I was bored. :l

Name: Ada Vessalius
(She rarely appears in the anime)

Home: Vessalius Dukehouse

Appearance:
Younger Ada: She wears a pink dress, with a blouse over her chest, knotted with a bow.
A pink ribbon braid on the back of her hair. Blonde bangs and hair that shined across the head. Brown boots wearing a 'to the knee' socks, and with a bow. A green designed mat on her shoulder.
Green-Emerald Eyes like her brother. She sometimes wears different clothes in flashbacks. She is light skinned type, and very short, not taller than a Gilbert's height, but around there.

Older Ada: She would wear a high school uniform. That is tanned, colored jacket, under it with a white button shirt that has a white bow on the neck, and a black vest under the bow, and over the white button shirt. A tan mini skirt, thigh-high stockings and brown slip-on shoes to convert the whole uniform ideal. She is still the same tone, but a lot taller than her brother, and a lot more fuller than the other characters than before she was young.

Alignment: She's a good person. She didn't appear much in the anime. Knowing all that we know is that it is Oz Vessalius's little sister. She does have two cats, that she truly adores.

Personality: She is very loyal to her brother, Oz Vessalius, and Gibert Nightray.
She loves cats, but she is also shy in some way. She feels really comfortable when she holds Oz's hand, because she knows that she's protected around him. She once gave a hat to Gilbert Nightray that is precious to him. She's quite shy, indeed. She mostly hides behind her Oz. She doesn't talk much, because she doesn't have much to say. She sometimes wants to help people, such as Eliot, but he mostly ignores her. She tries her best to stay focus without being into much trouble. She's really sweet outside, and inside.

Weapons: Unknown for that matter, or otherwise she holds her cats alot, if it's in a bad place she uses her hands or anything around her.

Fighting Style: A Weakling. She's never fought in the Pandora Hearts Series.

Stats:
Attack: 4
Defense: 7
Magic Attack:1
Magic Defense: 1
Speed: 7
Agility: 6
Accuracy: 6
Stamina: 7
Luck: 6

Affinities:

Weaknesses: Her main weakness is if her closest person that's important to her, is hurt, or any kinda matter, would break her heart, and would do anything to protect or save that important person.

History: She was once young during Oz's age of 15.
But when Oz Vessalius was gone for 10 years she continued to go to School as a High School Student. She never seen her father, or even talk about it, she was mostly the quiet type. Her uncle and Oz was mostly the one who extremely took care of her. Beside, the servants.
Oscar Vessalius is her uncle, that seems to sneak around her school to find who she really loves. He later found out, or thinking of, that Gilbert is the one she in love with. She wrote a letter saying this on the P.S. Later on, when Oz and Ada meet, he was concern that she would get lost in the school without him. It's was any awkward moment for Oz, but a lasting moment memory for Ada. She agree to do so, she always remember the good times, and the bad times, though sometimes she can be a little crybaby, and alot of times she can be shy, but she grown up now, and knows now that she is strong enough to go her independent ways. Though, she still lives in the Vessalius Head Quarters. She determined to be in love with Gilbert Nightray, but some connection removes it. After that, she poisoned by the Baskervilles, then saved later on from Eliot.

Her hair would turn around with her soft-skinned face, as she smiles gracefully at that person who is reading this. The wind dashed across her face, while her emerald eyes sparkle in the light of the sun. She placed her hands on her dress, making a gentle fist, but her fingers were control by her wish. A sweet innocent grin crossed her blushing, red cheeks, and her eye lashes would go down, giving you a warm welcome of introducing herself.

I know there's A LOT more things I know about her, but too lazy to write. . . Lame-ohh ~

Last edited by Bellamenia Lace on Mon May 30, 2011 11:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rewroten it. . . Yo~ Anyways. :{D -Mustache <3   Rewroten it. . . Yo~ Anyways. :{D -Mustache <3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 5:17 pm

Hi!! =D Welcome!! and its Nice to meet you!! =D <3
Back to top Go down
Bellamenia

Bellamenia

PostSubject: Re: Rewroten it. . . Yo~ Anyways. :{D -Mustache <3   Rewroten it. . . Yo~ Anyways. :{D -Mustache <3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 5:19 pm

It..It's nice to meet you too. ^^
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Rewroten it. . . Yo~ Anyways. :{D -Mustache <3   Rewroten it. . . Yo~ Anyways. :{D -Mustache <3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:34 pm

hello Bellamenia Lace!

welcome, just like you I am also obsessed with PH (and Vincent XD)

Lets get along ok ^^
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Rewroten it. . . Yo~ Anyways. :{D -Mustache <3   Rewroten it. . . Yo~ Anyways. :{D -Mustache <3 EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:24 am

Hi Bella!!!
Welcome to the forum!!!
Hope you have loads of fun here!
And don't be shy to ask any questions!
: D
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Rewroten it. . . Yo~ Anyways. :{D -Mustache <3   Rewroten it. . . Yo~ Anyways. :{D -Mustache <3 EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:28 am

Welcome, Bella! I love your username. x3 It's so creative~ We all love Pandora Hearts here, so you'll fit right in.

Hope ya like it here!
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Rewroten it. . . Yo~ Anyways. :{D -Mustache <3   Rewroten it. . . Yo~ Anyways. :{D -Mustache <3 EmptySun May 29, 2011 6:31 am

Hey there!! Welcome to the forums^^ Totally obsessed with Pandora Hearts? Well, like what the others said, i do believe that you'll fit in just fine here!^^ So if you have any questions at all, please feel free to ask^^ And btw, "Location: Under your bed" <--- Nice one! xD PH Reference perhaps?

anyway, welcome, and have fun!!^^
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Rewroten it. . . Yo~ Anyways. :{D -Mustache <3   Rewroten it. . . Yo~ Anyways. :{D -Mustache <3 EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:23 am

Hi and welcome to the forums ^^
Back to top Go down
Yuusuke-chan

Yuusuke-chan

PostSubject: Re: Rewroten it. . . Yo~ Anyways. :{D -Mustache <3   Rewroten it. . . Yo~ Anyways. :{D -Mustache <3 EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:27 am

Ciao Bella!

First of all, let me tell you that you have an awesome sig~ LOL
Second, I think you've come to the right place since almost everyone here feels the same about PH~
And lastly, don't forget to stay active, have fun in here and try to make new friends~

So, with all that said and done...I HOPE TO BE SEEING YOU AROUND NE?

fox 4
Back to top Go down
http://ameblo.jp/lostinthought
Bellamenia

Bellamenia

PostSubject: Re: Rewroten it. . . Yo~ Anyways. :{D -Mustache <3   Rewroten it. . . Yo~ Anyways. :{D -Mustache <3 EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:03 pm

Heh. Your all to kind. n.n Ummm, Thanks~ ^^;;
I love all the boys in PH. I mostly love Oz. .-.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Rewroten it. . . Yo~ Anyways. :{D -Mustache <3   Rewroten it. . . Yo~ Anyways. :{D -Mustache <3 EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:05 pm

welcolm to the fourm Smile
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Rewroten it. . . Yo~ Anyways. :{D -Mustache <3   Rewroten it. . . Yo~ Anyways. :{D -Mustache <3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:13 am

hi bella! welcome to the forum!
your obsessed in pandora hearts?....so are we! you'll fit in, just like a puzzle piece fitting in a puzzle ( i guess..) oh and hope you have fun here!
Back to top Go down
Bellamenia

Bellamenia

PostSubject: Re: Rewroten it. . . Yo~ Anyways. :{D -Mustache <3   Rewroten it. . . Yo~ Anyways. :{D -Mustache <3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 6:55 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

PostSubject: Re: Rewroten it. . . Yo~ Anyways. :{D -Mustache <3   Rewroten it. . . Yo~ Anyways. :{D -Mustache <3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:06 pm

Hey welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
Bellamenia

Bellamenia

PostSubject: Re: Rewroten it. . . Yo~ Anyways. :{D -Mustache <3   Rewroten it. . . Yo~ Anyways. :{D -Mustache <3 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:44 pm

Thaanks~
Back to top Go down
March_Hare

March_Hare

PostSubject: Re: Rewroten it. . . Yo~ Anyways. :{D -Mustache <3   Rewroten it. . . Yo~ Anyways. :{D -Mustache <3 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:00 am

Welcome Bella! I hope you enjoy it here.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Rewroten it. . . Yo~ Anyways. :{D -Mustache <3   Rewroten it. . . Yo~ Anyways. :{D -Mustache <3 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:13 am

Welcome to the forum Bella-chan ^^!!! Though I do believe we've met before XD (if I remember it correctly >__>.) ~ Well, have fun!!! >w<.
Back to top Go down
Bellamenia

Bellamenia

PostSubject: Re: Rewroten it. . . Yo~ Anyways. :{D -Mustache <3   Rewroten it. . . Yo~ Anyways. :{D -Mustache <3 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:54 pm

Thaaaaaanks! : 3
Back to top Go down
Zwei

Zwei

PostSubject: Re: Rewroten it. . . Yo~ Anyways. :{D -Mustache <3   Rewroten it. . . Yo~ Anyways. :{D -Mustache <3 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:10 am

WELCOME WELCOME!~

:3

You'll LOVE it here <3
Back to top Go down
Bellamenia

Bellamenia

PostSubject: Re: Rewroten it. . . Yo~ Anyways. :{D -Mustache <3   Rewroten it. . . Yo~ Anyways. :{D -Mustache <3 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:23 am

LOL. THANKS !! Very Happy <3
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Rewroten it. . . Yo~ Anyways. :{D -Mustache <3   Rewroten it. . . Yo~ Anyways. :{D -Mustache <3 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 4:49 pm

Hello, I'm Sharon the mad queen who is late to introduce herself because of exams.
Anyway, enjoy this forum! (^__^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rewroten it. . . Yo~ Anyways. :{D -Mustache <3   Rewroten it. . . Yo~ Anyways. :{D -Mustache <3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rewroten it. . . Yo~ Anyways. :{D -Mustache <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Pandora Heaven :: Intros-
Jump to: