Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oi you maggots!

Go down 
+8
Oz Vessalius
Will of the Abyss
Leah
Ozu Bezarius
Konpeito
The Cheshire Cat
Elliot Nightray
Raven
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven

Raven

Oi you maggots! Empty
PostSubject: Oi you maggots!   Oi you maggots! EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:20 am

Konbanwa, the name is Raven. The chain for Gilbert Nightray, treat me kindly won't you?

Um...I don't quite know how to rp as Raven so someone give me some pointers, I was directed to this site by Elliot. I haven't rped for quite some time so treat me kindly!!

I will do my best to be a good raven.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

Oi you maggots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oi you maggots!   Oi you maggots! EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:22 am

Yay!!!! you joined!!! your intro is awesome xD Anyway welcome to the forums! if you have any questions just ask^^

Umm....for RPing him, you can RP him any way you want i guess xD (OMG MAKE IT AFRAID OF CATS) anyway xD''''
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Oi you maggots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oi you maggots!   Oi you maggots! EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:34 am

Elliot-chan~ I will do my best! And yes I will ask you for sure! -clings to you-

Um..I will try to think of something. ^^;; Maybe Raven will be a obsessed fangirl that is overprotective of Gil. LOL
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

Oi you maggots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oi you maggots!   Oi you maggots! EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:41 am

*licks whiskers*
Cheshire has not any tuna, nya, and has already eaten the Dormouse. Raven will be Cheshire's friend, nya? Cheshire is a very good friend, and wants Raven very much. Cheshire knows many things, nya, and Raven should come closer and find them all out, yes?
*flicks tail and grooms ear*
Cheshire is fond of Elliot... so Raven must be very good... nyaa... well-done... or rare, nya... *pokes Raven with a claw* ...even medium, perhaps, nya. Or best of all, just like this-nya, still breathing and fighting? *licks whishers*

...Cheshire has been a very good kitty today, nya.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

Oi you maggots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oi you maggots!   Oi you maggots! EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:51 am

@Raven: yay!!! and lol yus. obsessed fangirl! 8D wait what---fanGIRL?!

Cheshire---do not. eat. the bird. xD lol~!
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Oi you maggots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oi you maggots!   Oi you maggots! EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:52 am

-fluffs feathers- Raven appreciates the thought but Raven wouldn't like to be eaten by cats, especially cats with sharp claws. -fluff fluff- I will listen to what you have to say but only from a safe distance, and if you cry to take a bite you'll learn what cats smell like when they burn. -fluff fluff-
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

Oi you maggots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oi you maggots!   Oi you maggots! EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:06 am

*stares at Elliot*
Cheshire has been so very good today, though. *Jabs Raven a few more times* And the bird looks very tasty to Cheshire. *licks jabbing claw* Mmmm-nyaa. *flicks entire pelt* Cheshire already knows what Cheshire smells like when on fire. Cheshire smells like catnip and pomegranates and carbon, nya. *grabs Raven's head with all twenty claws* Cheshire is such a very good kitty! *licks Raven's feathers the wrong direction*
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

Oi you maggots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oi you maggots!   Oi you maggots! EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:08 am

oh my~~ Please dont hurt Kitty!!! She's a good person i swear!!! xD she thinks fondly of me and i think fondly of her so....! xD a-and oh my....intimidating stare is intimidating xD;
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Oi you maggots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oi you maggots!   Oi you maggots! EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:16 am

-moving away from jabbing then gets grabbed by all twenty claws- DAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -feathers are then ruined by saliva- Gross gross gross! Away! Begone! -sits on Elliot's head- Nnnn!!
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

Oi you maggots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oi you maggots!   Oi you maggots! EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:19 am

W-wha?! O___o (lol talk about a bird brain LOL)
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

Oi you maggots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oi you maggots!   Oi you maggots! EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:32 am

Welcome Raven~! hi! Have fun on the forum~! oni038

Last edited by Konpeito on Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

Oi you maggots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oi you maggots!   Oi you maggots! EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:19 am

welcome raven!! hope you like it here!!
oh and cheshire don't eat raven!! that'll be bad....because we won't have any more food left!! XD
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

Oi you maggots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oi you maggots!   Oi you maggots! EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:08 pm

Welcome to the forums Raven 8D

Happy posting~
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

Oi you maggots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oi you maggots!   Oi you maggots! EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:02 pm

Why hello there Raven!!!!
Welcome to the forum!~
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Oi you maggots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oi you maggots!   Oi you maggots! EmptyTue May 31, 2011 2:02 am

-fluffs feathers and takes a small bow- Why thank you Kon, Oz, Leah, and Lady Abyss. I do believe I will enjoy this place greatly.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

Oi you maggots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oi you maggots!   Oi you maggots! EmptyTue May 31, 2011 3:45 am

Welcome to the forum, Raven! I have the sudden urge to call you Birdy. xDDD Must--resist--urge!

Something tells me the RPs are gonna get interesting now that we have a chain!

Hope you like it here. :3
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

Oi you maggots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oi you maggots!   Oi you maggots! EmptyTue May 31, 2011 5:43 pm

Welcome Raven!

I am Vincent. I have nothing of value to say at this moment. Sad

Lets get along ok ^^
Back to top Go down
March_Hare

March_Hare

Oi you maggots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oi you maggots!   Oi you maggots! EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 2:59 am

Welcome. Its nice to see that we have another chain on here. Lets get along okay? Nice to meet you!!
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Oi you maggots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oi you maggots!   Oi you maggots! EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:15 am

OMG Your profile pic is awesome XD XD XD Welcome to the forum and have a great time here!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

Oi you maggots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oi you maggots!   Oi you maggots! EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 3:49 pm

Hello, I'm Sharon the mad queen who is late to introduce herself because of exams.
Anyway, enjoy this forum! (^__^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oi you maggots! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oi you maggots!   Oi you maggots! Empty

Back to top Go down

Oi you maggots!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Pandora Heaven :: Intros-
Jump to: