Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Err Hello there

Go down 
+7
Vincent Nightray
Oz Vessalius
Will of the Abyss
Reo
Elliot Nightray
Leah
Kikari
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Kikari

Kikari

Err Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Err Hello there   Err Hello there EmptyMon May 30, 2011 6:41 pm

Hey I just joined because I am obviously a Pandora Hearts fan:3 And, uh, a little bored.
So, this is where I introduce myself and stuff so I'd better do that:3
I'm Kikari, 13 years old. Pandora Hearts is my third favorite series closely behind Tegami Bachi (Letter Bee) and my all time favorite, D.Gray-Man.
My favorite PH character is Gilbert because he's epic and adorable at the same time. Plus his fear of cats is adorable.
Outside of anime I like the Legend of Zelda series, Okami, Pokemon, cats, VOCALOID, drawing, swimming, and being an obsessive otaku.
Back to anime, some other seires I like are:
Ao no Exorcist, Kuroshitsuji, Fullmetal Alchemist, Soul Eater, Soul Eater Not!, Silver Spoon, and Hetalia( lol for random Hetalia smiley Hetalia6 ).
I like finding people who have similar interests so if you like any of this stuff, tell me:3
So I'm going top try to melt into this community now. I look forward to contributing!
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

Err Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Err Hello there   Err Hello there EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:08 pm

OMG. AISJFIASKFJSAGFSA. HIIIIIII~~

D.Gray-man is my all time favourite, and I love Tegami Bachi too. (Actually, I finally finished watching it today LOL, ending is so sad, yet happy. ZAZIE <333). *spazz*.

Anyway, welcome to the forums, I hope you have a good time here, don't be afraid to join in discussions or ask anyone a question; everyone is really friendly here. :3
Back to top Go down
Kikari

Kikari

Err Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Err Hello there   Err Hello there EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:24 pm

Oh really:3 Whoa! I'm guessing you're a Lavi fan:P
Zazie is awesome. So epic and yet so adorable with cats.
Thanks a lot for the warm welcome;3
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

Err Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Err Hello there   Err Hello there EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:59 pm

Hey there!!! Welcome to the forums!!!^^ I hope you enjoy it here!!^^ if you have any questions, please ask!^^
Back to top Go down
Reo

Reo

Err Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Err Hello there   Err Hello there EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:07 pm

we already talked c: but still, welcome to the forum~
hope you'll enjoy your stay
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

Err Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Err Hello there   Err Hello there EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:07 pm

OMFG.
Hi there Kikari!
Welcome to the forum!!!
So ummm I love your avvie~ And I love your lovely Gakupo that's in your sig~ XD
Ohhhh some of those anime's I LOVE!!!! Yay!!!~~
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

Err Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Err Hello there   Err Hello there EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:23 pm

Kikari wrote:
Oh really:3 Whoa! I'm guessing you're a Lavi fan:P
Zazie is awesome. So epic and yet so adorable with cats.
Thanks a lot for the warm welcome;3

Aha yes yes =w=)b

Ahh, Zazie is so cool~ <3 Jiggy Pepper is pretty bad ass too, but his name always makes me lol xD; Everyone is just so epic in the series ;u;

No problem, happy posting~
Back to top Go down
Kikari

Kikari

Err Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Err Hello there   Err Hello there EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:30 pm

Thank everyone:3 I really feel welcome:3
@Will of the Abyss
Thanks I love them too and I'm glad a friend on another forum found that Gakupo smiley. It's genius.
@Leah
My best friend is as wellx3 I prefer Allen though. But I typically favor main characters anyways.
Lol I thought the same thing. So badass and yet, Jiggy Pepperx3
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

Err Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Err Hello there   Err Hello there EmptyTue May 31, 2011 3:43 am

Welcome to the forum, Kikari! :3

I recognize and like over half of the series/things you mentioned so you're not alone~

Hope you like it here. : D
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

Err Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Err Hello there   Err Hello there EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:38 am

Kikari wrote:
Thank everyone:3 I really feel welcome:3
@Leah
My best friend is as wellx3 I prefer Allen though. But I typically favor main characters anyways.
Lol I thought the same thing. So badass and yet, Jiggy Pepperx3

I usually don't favour main characters, but lately I've been favouriting them xD; But I adore Allen, he's probably my #2 or #3 favourite in DGM.

Lmao yeah~
Back to top Go down
Kikari

Kikari

Err Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Err Hello there   Err Hello there EmptyTue May 31, 2011 1:34 pm

Alright! That's good to hear:3 I look forward to talking with you guys about them:P
@ Leah
I know after I learned about Kanda's past he went shooting up the ranking so the same might happen if you learn more on Lavi:3
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

Err Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Err Hello there   Err Hello there EmptyTue May 31, 2011 5:39 pm

Welcome Kikari

I also enjoy Letter bee, kuro, d.greyman, FMA, soul eater, hetalia and Vocaloid (our group is cosplaying vocaloid this year <3 we did PH last)

I am Vincent. We already have loads in common with anime and such, so even if Vincent isn't your favorite, lets get along ok ^^
Back to top Go down
Kikari

Kikari

Err Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Err Hello there   Err Hello there EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:00 pm

@Vincent
Wow that's awesome;3 I was actually thinking of cosplaying as a Vocaloid this yearx3 Althiugh the Nyan Poptart Cat would make a really interesting costume so I might go with that:P
Haha:3 That's great, I hope we do:3
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

Err Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Err Hello there   Err Hello there EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:22 pm

Kikari wrote:

@ Leah
I know after I learned about Kanda's past he went shooting up the ranking so the same might happen if you learn more on Lavi:3

Mhm :3 I still want to know about the eyepatch. xD

I'm really curious about what is happening/going to happen to Lavi... I wonder if Allen will encounter him soon? :O
Back to top Go down
Kikari

Kikari

Err Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Err Hello there   Err Hello there EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:31 pm

@Leah
Lol, my intro threads becoming a DGM disscussionx3
I'm seeing a shift in character focus so I don't think so. But they're probably going to focus on Lavi and Bookman so we might learn about that eye patch soon and the 14th.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

Err Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Err Hello there   Err Hello there EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:49 pm

welcolm to the fourm Smile
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

Err Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Err Hello there   Err Hello there EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 2:43 pm

woah! many things you like i like them too! except i don't like swimming that much...
oh back on the topic!! welcome to the forum!! hope you enjoy it here and i hope we can become friends!
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

Err Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Err Hello there   Err Hello there EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:37 pm

Kikari wrote:
@Leah
Lol, my intro threads becoming a DGM disscussionx3
I'm seeing a shift in character focus so I don't think so. But they're probably going to focus on Lavi and Bookman so we might learn about that eye patch soon and the 14th.

Lol yeah, I hope so. XD;
I realised there isn't any DGM topics anywhere; create one |D *lazylazy*
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

Err Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Err Hello there   Err Hello there EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:09 pm

@ Kikari

Y-your going to cosplay as nyan cat oni031

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL THIS TIME???? I demand photos! That is so awesome i can't even describe it

And who is your favorite vocaloid :3
Back to top Go down
Kikari

Kikari

Err Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Err Hello there   Err Hello there EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 2:48 am

@Vincent
I really hope so:3 I don't know if it'll be that great though. I've only done Allen Walker and Shadow Link for cosplay before.
Len. I love Len and Rin tragedy songs like Paper plane and Prisoner.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

Err Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Err Hello there   Err Hello there EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 2:51 am

In that case

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wVt7q1kSEE&feature=related

bit of a long intro but i think you will enjoy this
Back to top Go down
March_Hare

March_Hare

Err Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Err Hello there   Err Hello there EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:15 am

Welcome to the forums. I hope you like it here.
Back to top Go down
Kikari

Kikari

Err Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Err Hello there   Err Hello there EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:17 am

@Vincent
I've seen this before. A few different uploads of it actually. Makes me wish some Vocaloid songs would get an anime even more. Thanks anyways;3
Thank you March hare:3
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Err Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Err Hello there   Err Hello there EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:23 am

Uwah!!!!! D.Gray-man, Kuroshitsuji, Vocaloid, Hetalia, Fullmetal Alchemist, etc. Awesome!!!! Hope we'll get a long just fine >w<. Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Err Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Err Hello there   Err Hello there Empty

Back to top Go down

Err Hello there
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Pandora Heaven :: Intros-
Jump to: