Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Various Drawings of Kikari's

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikari

Kikari

Various Drawings of Kikari's Empty
PostSubject: Various Drawings of Kikari's   Various Drawings of Kikari's EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:22 pm

So these are just various sketches I've done. I don't have a scanner and have to take a picture with my camera so please excuse the image quality.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
I don't do there that often so this thread might go dead often:P
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Various Drawings of Kikari's   Various Drawings of Kikari's EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:25 pm

@Kikari: Whooooaaa~~ These are really good!!!
Hahahaha go Grell!!!! 8D
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Various Drawings of Kikari's   Various Drawings of Kikari's EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:26 am

wooww!! these are amazing!! nice drawing!! and you shade very well!! i'm very bad at shading..actually i never do it..
Back to top Go down
Kikari

Kikari

PostSubject: Re: Various Drawings of Kikari's   Various Drawings of Kikari's EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 1:55 pm

Thanks both of you:3
Aw shadings not that bad. It just takes time and can get a bit messy. What I like to do when shading it make a layer of graphite and then shear it with my finer. I have to be careful not get smudges but otherwise it looks pretty good when I do that.
Back to top Go down
Bellamenia

Bellamenia

PostSubject: Re: Various Drawings of Kikari's   Various Drawings of Kikari's EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 11:06 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!
I like all of them!! THEY'RE REALLY GOOD!! XD
oni03 hehehehe!
Back to top Go down
Kikari

Kikari

PostSubject: Re: Various Drawings of Kikari's   Various Drawings of Kikari's EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 4:26 am

Alright update:3
LAVI SKETCH FINISHED1!!
Various Drawings of Kikari's Kuro-koneko-albums-drawings-kuro-picture12919-lavi-coarse-i-finally-finished-i-love-i-just-wish-my-camera-could-have-taken-better-image
Lavi, D.Gray-Man.
I can't wait to give this to my friend for her B-day. Just wish my camera could take a better image.
Next on the list:
Lag Seeing, Tegami Bachi.
To do's:
Howard Link, D.Gray-Man
Alma karma, D.Gray-Man
Cheshire Cat, Pandora Hearts
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Various Drawings of Kikari's   Various Drawings of Kikari's EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:01 pm

@Kikari: Awesome!!!! *o*
Ohh looking forward to the next ones! : D
Back to top Go down
Kikari

Kikari

PostSubject: Re: Various Drawings of Kikari's   Various Drawings of Kikari's EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 4:23 pm

Alright guys I lied D: Or at least I planned to do Lag next but I was looking through the D.Gray-Man artbook scans and had to draw this picture of Allen in their. His serious face is hot nose bleed
So yeah work in progress image:
Various Drawings of Kikari's Kuro-koneko-albums-drawings-kuro-picture12921-work-progress-allen-again-original-image-artbook-noche-3-right-now-its-basic-outline-biggest-problem-im-having-hoshino-sensei-made-his-scar-so-much-harder-draw-d-dat-pentacle
Not very dark yet. Just the basic outlne. They'll be more then the face. My biggest problem is dat pentacle(star) D: Hoshio made it a lot more difficult to draw. His hair is fun to draw though<3 Oh and it's Kanda's birthday even though I'm drawing Allen. Wait a sec I think one eye is higher then the other D:
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Various Drawings of Kikari's   Various Drawings of Kikari's EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:58 am

@Kikari: Nice!!! That's very good! : D
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Various Drawings of Kikari's   Various Drawings of Kikari's EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:02 pm

woow! you're drawings are amaaaaziiiinng! love the way you drew allen
Back to top Go down
Kikari

Kikari

PostSubject: Re: Various Drawings of Kikari's   Various Drawings of Kikari's EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:14 pm

Thanks both of you:3
I do too, I'm going to hang this one up when its done. I just love the expression*fangirl*!
Back to top Go down
Kikari

Kikari

PostSubject: Re: Various Drawings of Kikari's   Various Drawings of Kikari's EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:44 am

Okay, on request sort of, I drew a very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, rough doodle of an exorcist uniform I saw in a dream.
Spoiler:
So yeah it's not supposed to be impressive just getting an idea for what it looked like. Now that I see it, It looks like a combo of Lenalee's and Allen's:/
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Various Drawings of Kikari's   Various Drawings of Kikari's EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:59 pm

@Kikari: Whoa!! That looks very cool! : D
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Various Drawings of Kikari's   Various Drawings of Kikari's EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:47 pm

Oh cool~! >w< that looks kinda awesome if you ask me!! >w<
Back to top Go down
Kikari

Kikari

PostSubject: Re: Various Drawings of Kikari's   Various Drawings of Kikari's EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:27 am

You think? If I can get better at drawing from my head, this might become my concept character, Kikari's, uniform.
Back to top Go down
Kikari

Kikari

PostSubject: Re: Various Drawings of Kikari's   Various Drawings of Kikari's EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:48 pm

Spoiler:
Update Allen sketch:3
Lots of work I still need to do. Like fix his nostrils, ears and some of the uniform. Draw the rest of the uniform decor, and shade. Lots and lots of shade.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Various Drawings of Kikari's   Various Drawings of Kikari's EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:31 pm

@Kikari: Ohhh it's turning out nice!
Back to top Go down
Kikari

Kikari

PostSubject: Re: Various Drawings of Kikari's   Various Drawings of Kikari's EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 4:34 am

Spoiler:
IT IS COMPLETE
I really like his expression in this one but I feel meh about the uniform in general. I don't think I shaded it very well or drew the decor well.
The next thing I want to draw is either Prussia, Romano, Canada, America, or some brother combo. Or maybe something from HetaOni or RomaHeta(fan-made Hetalia RPG games). I'm on a Hetalia streak.
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Various Drawings of Kikari's   Various Drawings of Kikari's EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 5:52 pm

0_0...........WOOOOAAAHH!! the finished version of it is amazing!! good job~
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Various Drawings of Kikari's   Various Drawings of Kikari's EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:30 pm

@Kikari: Wow!!!! It turned out really good!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kikari

Kikari

PostSubject: Re: Various Drawings of Kikari's   Various Drawings of Kikari's EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 2:02 am

Thanks a lot you two:3 I've had lots of practice drawing Allen.
Back to top Go down
Kikari

Kikari

PostSubject: Re: Various Drawings of Kikari's   Various Drawings of Kikari's EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:50 am

Spoiler:
Started another one. This time it's North Italy from Hetalia. But more specifically it's North Italy from RomaHeta(for those that don't know RomaHeta along with various others are fanmade stories told in RPG format. They're awesome, my favorite being HetaOni. Check them out if you're a Hetalia fan and don't know).
This is the first part of two. The next will be of his brother Romano:3 But before that there's a ton of work to do on this one.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Various Drawings of Kikari's   Various Drawings of Kikari's EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:45 pm

@Kikari: ohh nice~ : D
Back to top Go down
Kikari

Kikari

PostSubject: Re: Various Drawings of Kikari's   Various Drawings of Kikari's EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:09 am

Spoiler:
Another update on North Italy.
I've been working on this like crazy and loving it so far<3 Now I just need to add detail to the robe, touch up some things, shade, and draw this necklace he's wearing that has a cross on it. And it's not a rosary btw.
Hand looks kinda awkward. I might change the thumb a bit. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Kikari

Kikari

PostSubject: Re: Various Drawings of Kikari's   Various Drawings of Kikari's EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:25 pm

Spoiler:
IT IS COMPLETE<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Various Drawings of Kikari's   Various Drawings of Kikari's Empty

Back to top Go down

Various Drawings of Kikari's
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Anime + Manga [SPOILERS] :: Fan Art-
Jump to: