Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Insert witty title here ♥]

Go down 
+14
MadEmily ♥
LeoPS
Elliot Nightray
Leah
Leo
Itera
Ozu Bezarius
Oz Vessalius
Will of the Abyss
Xerxes Break
The Cheshire Cat
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Reo
Statice
18 posters
AuthorMessage
Statice

Statice

[Insert witty title here ♥] Empty
PostSubject: [Insert witty title here ♥]   [Insert witty title here ♥] EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:51 pm

Hey everyone =)

Since I'm new to the forum I figured I should give you some random information about myself while being ridiculously paranoid about my grammar x.x introduce myself to you :3.

I never really know what to write in these places, so I'll try to at least cover the basics. My name is Vanessa and thus I'm obviously a female, you can call me Statice though, I'm fine with either name =) I LOVE RPing and tend to obsess over certain fandoms such as Devil May Cry, Ace Attorney / Ace Investigator and (yes, you guessed it) Pandora Hearts. But as we all know with obsessing over a fandom comes the urge to find other people who are equally as crazy about it as you are yourself which is probably why and how I ended up here o.O“

While this is not the first time for me to join a discussion board, this is still my first time joining a forum in another language than my native language, so be prepared for spontaneous timetravelling and comma-abuse I swear, I'll learn it one day as well as an unusual way of expressing myself ^.^“ I don't mean to sound weird, I probably just don't find the right words to put my thoughts into somewhat proper English...

Aside from that I hope we'll get along well and understand each other nonetheless ♥

If you have any questions to me, don't be shy and ask them because as I already said, I never know what people do want to know about me and what they don't, so I never really go into much detail whenever I first introduce myself.

It's nice to meet you all =)
Back to top Go down
Reo

Reo

PostSubject: Re: [Insert witty title here ♥]   [Insert witty title here ♥] EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:59 pm

Hey, nice to meet you~ <3

welcome to the forum, and I'm sure, you're at the right place here c:
hope you'll enjoy your stay.
It was my first forum in an other language than mine as well c8
(as you can tell my english still sucks but okay xD) nah, don't worry, people are really nice here <3

anyway have fun c:
Back to top Go down
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
ManOfMysteryDLTN

PostSubject: Re: [Insert witty title here ♥]   [Insert witty title here ♥] EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:08 pm

Welcome Vanessa/Statice, I'm sure you'll fit right in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Insert witty title here ♥]   [Insert witty title here ♥] EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:09 pm

I'm sorry but... English isn't your first language? REALLY? Dude...
*is now paranoid about own foreign language skills*

Anyways, I'm Cheshire the Forumcat... I'm kind of the forum's pet... Welcome!
Please feel free to join the nonsense in my Catbox, conveniently located at the bottom of the home page! It's a place of good conversation, crazy adventures, pomegranates, and exciting surprises buried in the kitty litter!

wait... REO isn't a native speaker, either? What the heck?!
*goes to find language texts.* I'll be back when I'm not horrible any more.
Back to top Go down
Statice

Statice

PostSubject: Re: [Insert witty title here ♥]   [Insert witty title here ♥] EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:07 pm

@ Reo: Thank you very much <3
Nice to know I'm not the only person here who's not a native speaker, although you are wrong about one thing: I understand your English just fine! It doesn't suck =)
Also, I was actually really nervous about joining because I was afraid I would be too shy to actually post anything because English is not my first language but then again I just rambled on and on on another topic just as I would usually do in my native language o.O Either old habits really do die hard or I enjoy my stay here, already ^.^"
It's good to hear everybody's nice here, maybe I can shake my paranoia about messing up every single sentence soon =) That's what you get for being a grammar-nazi in your native language x.x

@ ManOfMysteryDLTN: Thank you very much for welcoming me as well <3 I really do hope I will get along with at least most, if not all of you, but so far I don't regret joining this forum =)

@ Cheshire: I love cats :3 Must fight... urge to pet >.< I will gladly join the CB although I must admit I'm a little wary of the "exciting surprises" that are buried in the kitty litter. It's actually those kinds of surprises I will enjoy and not the kind my cat likes to leave for me in her litter box, right?
Apart from that: No, English is not my first language. I've been learning it since I was about ten or eleven years old, though, but in school you never really get the chance to have actual conversations. Of course they put a lot more emphasis on encouraging us to really speak the language, meanwhile, but since we've never been properly prepared for that until now it's mostly smalltalk that we're having, even if they give us an explicit topic to talk about. That's why I was really insecure about joining this forum at first ^.^"
My first language is German sweat drop
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: [Insert witty title here ♥]   [Insert witty title here ♥] EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:27 pm

welcolm to the fourm Smile
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Reo

Reo

PostSubject: Re: [Insert witty title here ♥]   [Insert witty title here ♥] EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:46 pm

@ Statice:

(ah dann könnt ich ja deutsch schreiben- ...neh will mal nicht so gemein sein 8'DDDD)

I had the same worries at first, but as long as people can understand me it's okay x'D
<3

@ Cheshire:

nope.. I thought it's obvious because I really have a bad english sometimes x'D but good for me if you didn't notice , heeh
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: [Insert witty title here ♥]   [Insert witty title here ♥] EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:39 pm

Hi Statice!!!
Welcome to the forum~
Hope you enjoy it here!
Haha it's ok English isn't my first language either, and sometimes I say weird things. I think. XDD
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Insert witty title here ♥]   [Insert witty title here ♥] EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:13 am

@Statice
Yes, they're mostly pomegranates and pirate gold. Sometimes me. I get buried rather frequently.
Your English is amazing. Did I mention that you've made me insecure about my own linguistic skills? Because I'm even kind of threatened in my English, and that's my mother tongue!
*bounces into Statice's lap* Please stop fighting that urge. I'll like you even more if you give in to it. *rolls over* See my belly? It's like a bullseye. It's hard to miss! cat

@Reo
Your bad English is probably better than the average English in my hometown.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: [Insert witty title here ♥]   [Insert witty title here ♥] EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:23 am

Welcome to the forum, Statice~ =3

.....Why is it that everyone who's first language isn't English speaks it better than the native speakers? o: I don't think you'll have anything to worry about with that. xDDD

I'm sure we'll get along just fine. Hope you enjoy the forum!
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: [Insert witty title here ♥]   [Insert witty title here ♥] EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:22 am

Hey Statice, Welcome to the forums!~
Yay, I'm really happy there's another new member!
.....English is not your native language.... oni031
Your grammar is amazing!! So is your spelling!
I'm gonna go study more English then I'll come back...I feel embarrassed for being bad at English.....I'm a bad native speaker....T_T
Your not a native English speaker and your much more better than me native speakers, so don't worry!! xD
Reo is not a native English speaker too?! Your so good at it!!
Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay here~
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: [Insert witty title here ♥]   [Insert witty title here ♥] EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:02 am

Hey Statice! Welcome to the forum! ^_^
Don't worry about your grammar - If you hadn't said so up above I wouldn't have even guessed that you weren't native to the english language.
I really hope you have a great time here~

Last edited by Itera on Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-absence-of-eternity.tumblr.com
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: [Insert witty title here ♥]   [Insert witty title here ♥] EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:46 am

Welcome to the forum, Statice! Your English is awesome so don't worry about it ~ There are various members whose first language is not English here (I'm one of them haha ~) so don't worry too much about making a few mistakes here and there (your introduction post was perfectly perfect though @__@. Amazing ~).
Also there are 2 spelling Nazis in this forum so they'll help you straighten right up if you make any bad moves XD
Hope you'll have an awesome time here >w<. ~! Again, a warm welcome!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Statice

Statice

PostSubject: Re: [Insert witty title here ♥]   [Insert witty title here ♥] EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:39 pm

All of you are so nice ♥ Your words really do make me feel a lot more comfortable and I'm a little less concerned about screwing up now :3 So far none of you seem to be the type of person that'll literally tear my head off, should I happen to accidentally abuse and mistreat the English language. Also, I'm a little surprised there are quite a few non-native speakers among you. I'm not sure I would have noticed you're non-natives, had you not told me so o.O

@ Xerxes Break: Thank you very much =)

@ Reo: Lol? Die Welt ist verdammt klein o.O It's funny how I was looking for a German PH-forum for weeks without finding a single one that is still active and now here of all places I run into another german-speaking fan of this series... This must be what they call irony!

@ Will of the Abyss: Thank you ♥ Yes, I think I will enjoy my stay =) There seem to be so many nice people here and I've already laid my eyes upon a couple of topics I could ramble on about endlessly plan to contribute to sometime soon.

@ Cheshire: Did you say pirate gold? D= I must find it >.< Did I mention I used to be a POTC-nerd? Brb, I need to get myself a shovel and an eyepatch!
Also, I can't help but find the idea of you getting buried in kitty litter utterly adorable :3 My imagination is running wild again... Still, I'll gladly take you up on your offer =D *stretches her fingers while smiling down at the cat in her lap* Cuddletime~ *gently pets Cheshire's belly* Your fur is incredibly soft ♥

@ Oz Vessalius: Thank you for welcoming me ^.^ I do hope we'll get along fine, that'd be really great ♥ I already feel a lot less insecure and nervous than I did yesterday and I think I will in fact come to enjoy talking to all of you and getting to know you a little better =)

@ Ozu Bezarius: *stares at Oz and Ozu* Twins? Thank you and I am really happy I became a member of this forum, as well =D No, really, I've rarely been greeted by so many nice people in a forum before o.O I'm not even joking. Either this is one of the nicest forums I've ever been to, or I've just had bad luck choosing my forums in the past. I will enjoy my stay here, I'm sure of it ^.^

@ Itera: Thank you, Itera =) I'm relieved to know everybody thinks my English is fine although I hardly think I have reached a native speaker's level of expressing myself, yet. I still mess up a lot but meanwhile I don't feel like it'll be a big deal if I do anymore ^.^ I'm looking forward to particpating in discussions with all of you and I think I will have a really good time here.

@ Leo: More twins? =D Thank you very much for your fuzzy, warm welcome ♥ I think I've rewritten my first post about two times x.x First of all because I'm not very good at introducing myself and secondly because I was in fact being paranoid about messing up ^.^“ I'm a shy person, so I tend to worry about stuff like that, although what everybody said so far helped me calm down a lot =) Also I kinda hope the grammar-nazis will correct me if I mess up, that's the fastest way to improve my language skills apart from reading a lot, after all. Yes, I think I'll have a great time here ♥
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Insert witty title here ♥]   [Insert witty title here ♥] EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:51 pm

@Statice *purrs* I know. I groom it 23 hours a day.
I am the Littercat. I spring at you from the ground, like a ninja, and demand tuna and tummy rubs. cat
And yes, thee is pirate gold. And pomegranates. Did I mention those? There are lots of pomegranates.

As for the twins thing... yeah. We have something like four Oz members, three or four Leos, and two or three Breaks; there is even another Cheshire! But I'm the only Cheshire who is active.
Back to top Go down
Reo

Reo

PostSubject: Re: [Insert witty title here ♥]   [Insert witty title here ♥] EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:56 pm

@ Statice: Heeh, true. Same here, I was looking for a German PH-Forum as well but yea.. :/
(haha there is actually another german speaking one here beside us..)
well and I'm glad you already feel more comfortable c: ♥
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

PostSubject: Re: [Insert witty title here ♥]   [Insert witty title here ♥] EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:39 am

Welcome to the forum Vanessa/Statice!

I'm glad that you decided to join the forums, I'm sure that you'll have a good time here, and don't hesitate to join in discussions, conversations or forum games! Everyone here is super friendly and easy to get along with!

In regards of your English, I honestly think it's perfect! Good luck in learning the language more in depth, etc etc. So don't be nervous!

Happy posting, and I hope to see you around!
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: [Insert witty title here ♥]   [Insert witty title here ♥] EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:30 pm

Hello there Statice! Welcome to the forums! And, i must agree with everyone else here, your english is wonderful~ So dont worry about us getting all mad at you if you make a mistake, especially me, cause my english is something that needs work on xD'' But anyway! I see that you like Ace Attorney~?! Thats great! Its such a wonderful series of games <333 Anyway! Its nice to meet you, And i greatly hope that you will enjoy it here!^^ As you've already noticed, everyone here is really nice~ So i look forward to taalking with you more, and yet again, welcome to the forums^^~
Back to top Go down
LeoPS

LeoPS

PostSubject: Welcome!   [Insert witty title here ♥] EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:30 pm

Welsome Vanessa! It's so great to get new members on the forum and promise you will fir right in! Everyone here is like family and i've grown to learn that! XD I'm glad you like Devil May Cry. so u must have seen the reboot of the game.....-_-'' not exactly to happy with that. Sad

Any way! I hope you love the forum as much as I do! WELCOME! :3
Back to top Go down
MadEmily ♥

MadEmily ♥

PostSubject: Re: [Insert witty title here ♥]   [Insert witty title here ♥] EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:28 pm

Yokoso *o*
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

PostSubject: Re: [Insert witty title here ♥]   [Insert witty title here ♥] EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:04 am

Welcome to the forum Statice! hi! You have exeilent grammer so don't worry about it ~ To bad we already have a Vanessa Nightray otherwise that would fit perfectly seince your real name is Vanessa XP Also I must comment on how awesome that banner is! fox 4

I look foward to talking to you more, Enjoy yourself on the fourm and have fun ~ oni035
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: [Insert witty title here ♥]   [Insert witty title here ♥] EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:05 pm

Hello statice~

I am Vincent ^^ Everyone's favorite sociopath ^^

I have nothing interesting to say Very Happy

Lets get along ok ^^
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: [Insert witty title here ♥]   [Insert witty title here ♥] EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:12 pm

It's hard to not get along with Vincent, as long as you're not a stuffed animal. I mean, I even get along with... him? her? forum pronouns suck... and Vincent put Cheshire's eyes out!
Back to top Go down
Rufus Barma

Rufus Barma

PostSubject: Re: [Insert witty title here ♥]   [Insert witty title here ♥] EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:43 am

Welcome Statice! Sorry for my late reply - I've been too busy killing myself over the latest chapter oni014 DAMN YOU BARMA.

Ahem. Sorry about that. I'm sure you'll have a great time on here, and see you round!
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: [Insert witty title here ♥]   [Insert witty title here ♥] EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:28 am

Hello Statice (^__^) Sheron hereee~
Nice to meet you (^__^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Insert witty title here ♥]   [Insert witty title here ♥] Empty

Back to top Go down

[Insert witty title here ♥]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Pandora Heaven :: Intros-
Jump to: