Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 9:40 pm

@Itera:
[quote="Itera"That moment when I know all the guys names in BL, but carelessly cast the female characters put of my memory Except for the little kids.[/quote]
-happens all the time- XDD

Yeah! When I read the first chapter of Yokozawa no Baii I was REALLY suprised about Yokozawa's personality....cus I thought he would be really mean to Kirishima, but he was actually pretty sweet and laid-back. XD And yes Kirishima is hot.... *o*

Wait..No...Actually all the guys are hot. XDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:30 am

@Will:
Oh. AGREED. -_-
(whyyounoexistinreallifehopelesslysexymen?) (
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-absence-of-eternity.tumblr.com
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 5:44 am

@Itera: I wish you could 'like' posts. XDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:45 am

@Will: XDD

Newest episode. Give a moment *takes deep breath*

TAKANO WHY ARE YOU SO ATTRACTIVE? WHY ARE ALL OF YOU SO ATTRACTIVE? WHY DON'T YOU EXIST? (we must find a way to will these such attractive men into existence. T^T though I'd probably just start pairing them with other attractive men)

Cute, cute CUTE episode - I loved how they worked with the confrontation with An-chan, and Takano is just as wily and awesome as ever. His smile at the end, when they were leaving Ritsu's apartment.. JUST TAKE MY HEART ALREADY adfhiojcvkl,.

AND KIRISHIMA WAS THERE. x)
=w=

AND NEXT WEEKS EPISODE. FINALLY.

I think I'll just... you know, float off into BL heaven now oni03
(Or work on my BL short novel story for creative writing. )

Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:32 pm

@Itera:
Itera wrote:
TAKANO WHY ARE YOU SO ATTRACTIVE? WHY ARE ALL OF YOU SO ATTRACTIVE? WHY DON'T YOU EXIST? (we must find a way to will these such attractive men into existence. T^T though I'd probably just start pairing them with other attractive men)

RIGHT? RIGHT?!?!? I'm pretty much sad that they do not exist

But once they walked in I would have totally been one of those girls swarming them and saying how amazing they look. XDDD -shot-
Hahahaha I love how Ijuuin sensei was there! Damnthat's some good looking stuff!
GAHH KIRISHIMA TOO!!! *drools*
The ending....had my stomach in knots. SO CUTE.
AND YES TAKANO'S SMILE AT THE END. I don't need my heart. -throws-

AKFKSDANFJKADSJKFNJASFDNSADJFASJDF -FOREVER CRYING UNTIL I GET MY NEXT EPISODE-
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 12:08 am

Recent episode:

.......OH HOW I MISSED YUKINA SPARKLES. XD
My stomach has knots because the beginning of the episode was super adorable. =w= But this episode is basically that one chapter from the manga. (or as I call it the 'so much talking' chapter) XDDD It took me so much time to read that chapter. XDD

Hahahah well anyways can't wait for the next episode!

(In a way I wished I didn't read the manga so I could get that feeling of 'wanting' the next episode so badly, but since I know what's going to happen next I don't have that 'wanting' feeling. XD )

Oh well. btw angry Yukina looks awesome XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:38 am

@Will: Him and his sparkles... I missed them a lot too

In the words of Shouta Kisa... "It's wrong to be that beautiful." T^T

Really. Yukina is just... ugh. I don't even have words to describe it. See, being enthralled with Takano and the other's looks is one thing. With Yukina.... my train of thought is closer to Kisa's... It's disgusting how attractive he is. Disgusting in a good way. If that makes any sense. In other words it makes me very mad how someone like him doesn't exist. (PLEASE EXIST. PLEASE EXIST AND MAKE US ALL HAPPY)
The episode was pretty much the same as the chapter (like you said Will) But all the same, it upset me to some degree- I'd forgotten how upset Kisa gets over all this, and how insecure he feels... and I remember when I read the manga I was in turn upset at him for being so worked up over that... but I'm pretty sure I'd be the same in such a situation. ^^;
But in any case, I know what you mean about the next episode. I'm not THAT excited about it, but I'm not un-excited either. It's just there's no suspense to the story since I know what happens.
But in any case it' was a great episode, and it made my day so much better.
(Now I plan to learn the opening and endings by heart)

By the way - Yokozawa no Baii was finished the other day.
And it was amazing.
'nuff said
*O*
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:18 pm

@Itera: Arghhh right?!?! Or there are 2% of people that look like Yukina, but they're either jerks or they're celebs. XDDDD
-gahhh has got to finish Yokozawa's story- @A@
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:49 am

@Will: Too true.... ;A; They act so high and mighty because they know they're attractive (I used to know a guy like that)

Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:56 am

@Itera: Yepp ;A;

Recent episode:
Angry Yukina is scarrryy.... and attractive at the same time. XD
So cute towards the ending~ =3=
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:57 am

@Will: ADORABLE ending *O*

Argh. Well I learned something new. I should not watch Sekaiichi Hatsukoi when I'm upset/emotional, even if it makes me feel better. I broke down sobbing, and continued throughout the episode. It was embarrassing. At least my sister was elsewhere, and my parents out of the house... but I can't believe I did that. I know the story line, I read the manga, yet it really got to me this time around. I don't know.
Again, no more watching when I'm overly emotional =_=;
Really sweet manga -for some reason, I can relate freakishly to Kisa's though process - I'm such a negative person ^^; - and I personally I've never been able to be angry about his actions in trying to protect himself, and let Yukina go.
Great episode though, and they got everything perfect, and the VA's got the emotion spot on. For instance Kisa's (Nobuhiko-san's) coldness towards both Yukina and that other guy during his super insecure state was ... great.
I dont' know. Great episode.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 5:12 am

@Itera:
Itera wrote:
Great episode though, and they got everything perfect, and the VA's got the emotion spot on. For instance Kisa's (Nobuhiko-san's) coldness towards both Yukina and that other guy during his super insecure state was ... great.
I dont' know. Great episode.

Holy crap I thought the same too. o___o
And when Kisa starting putting his arms around that other guy I just I got this sour feeling and I said, "NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOO!!!" and was about to cry.....even though I knew what was going to happen. I love you Kisa's voice actor. XD
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:10 am

@Will:

Glad you thought so too! ^^
At that point, I kept chanting, "No Kisa, don't do that. Don't you dare do that. Let go. Kisa LET GO."
I'm so glad that I was the only one around at that point. -_-
Oh my god. Nobuhiko Okamoto. He is amazing. He's in so many things and I didn't even know he existed till recently. And his KxK drama cd kills me every time *O*

On another note, I found out today that the first half of the new Yokozawa no Baai short story (which is coming out in two pieces) was translated recently... and it was so adorable. I love that pairing so much now. They are just... soo... soo... I don't know. And the little girl just makes it so much better too ^^
BUT NOW I HAVE TO WAIT TILL JANUARY FOR PART TWO ;A;
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 11:45 pm

@Itera: Agreed!

Aw man! Oh well I can wait~ >.<
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:06 am

New eppy~
Oh man I laughed so hard when Ritsu said, "RAGE." XDD Idk why though, but I had to actually pause it and try and stop my laughter. >___<
Aww I loved this episode! It's right from the manga and I loved that chapter! It was my favorite~
I mean I knew what was going to happen and all, but I actually cried. Seriously. When Yokozawa said, "You have no right to love him." I just started crying so much and I wanted to hug Ritsu so bad and say, "Hush now. You love Takano now everything is going to be alright." I'm so lame... XDD
I can't wait for the next episode! I FREAKIN LOVED THOSE SCENES THAT WERE IN THE NEXT PREVIEW!!! ;w;

Oh and the new chapter of the manga~
Yay Yukina&Kisa chapter! HOLY CRAP IT WAS SO FREAKIN ADORABLE. At first I was freaking out because Kisa was giving Yukina the cold shoulder( like real bad), but it turned out to be alright and twas so cute at the end~ -shot-
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:51 am

@Will: THE NEXT EPISODE adfklds, THE RAIN SCENE xD (and my darling Yokozawa at the brink of tears ;A;)

Loved this week's episode - emotions were high, and it was rather dramatic... we only have two episodes left don't we...
THIS SHOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE D:<
Anyhow, now that I've read Yokozawa no Baai, it's easier for me to sympathize with him, and in some ways I felt bad for him as well as Ritsu. Ritsu obviously, for being put down, misunderstood, and flustered, (the poor guy Dx) but Yokozawa for being so devoted, and confident in what he wants, and how badly he wants it. Yet since we know he doesn't get it... and instead gains a super hot and crafty husband and becomes the mother of an adorable little girl x3
But really. This episode really raised my spirits for the day, and It was just great as always.
AND I CAN'T WAIT TILL THE NEXT EPISODE xDDDDD

Also about the newest chapter:
It was so cute. I love seeing things from Yukina's perspective, that he's rather insecure in some ways as well, and just loves Kisa so much... it was really cute. x)

Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:44 am

@Itera: Ah yes the rain scene! When I was reading that chapter I almost cried of how cute it was. ;w;
Yeahhh....Now that I remembered about what happened with Yokozawa in the chapter for the next episode...I'm definitely gonna cry for him. ;____; But yes at least we know that he gets a hubby later on. ;w;
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 11:46 pm

Recent episode: -tears everywhere-

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTEEEEEEEEE. owo
-was crying a river for Yokozawa though- ;____;
Oh man I totally forgot the part where Takano thought that Ritsu's parents had a divorce. XDD I was laughing so hard. XDDD
Argh and during the end when they were alone at work I totally thought that Takano would do something cute to Ritsu, but guess not! Oh well I was laughing so much though. XDDD
Best episode ever for Takano/Ritsu! 8D
I'm going to be rewatching this episode for a while

Annnnd I'm guessing the next episode is that one chapter about Takano's side of his story when he was going out with Ritsu during high school. >.<

OH GAWD BUT THIS IS THE LAST EPISODE. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH MY LIFE. I'M GONNA BE SO DEPRESSED
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:13 am

WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO BE THE LAST EPISODE. WHY.
Why can't there be 10,000,000 more episodes left? WHYYYYY...
Everything about this episode was cute, adorable, and other synonyms of cute.
Pandaway=Subway= LOL'd sooooooo much. XDDDDD Now I'm going to call Subway, Pandaway!
..........I REALLY REALLY want Takano's cat. SO.FREAKIN.ADORABLE.
Oh my gawd Ritsu and Takano as high schoolers are too cute. x_x
I have to say it again. This episode was too cute.
-faints from cute-ness overload-

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to cry an ocean because this was the last episode.
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 10:01 am

@Will: Let me join you in crying. I almost burst into tears when the ending song came to a close
And Pandaway. That was awesome.

Oh jeez. Watching those two episodes was not a good idea. Not one after another.
First I was pretty much crying for Yokozawa, then trying no to freak out because of all of the cuteness, (why can't high school boy's in real life be that adorable?) and then on the verge of tears again because I realized it was over.

How am I going to live from here on out? ;A;
xDD

Edit: . Just remembered today is Takano's birthday. How is this fair? ;A;
I think I'm just going to cry myself to sleep now. TT_TT
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 6:51 pm

@Itera: -crys with you- ;__________;
Itera wrote:
How am I going to live from here on out? ;A;
Right?! trying to learn how to live a life again
I know right?! Why can't high school guys be as hot as Takano or as cute as Ritsu? Dammit all. XD
I was singing (and crying) to the ending song...to be honest

And yes Takano's birthday. Since I'm gonna be home alone tonight I'm just going to have a party and probably rewatch SH all over again. ;w;

AND I gotta listen to their character songs. Watch me burst into tears or explode because of extreme cute-ness. @A@
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 7:06 pm

@Will: I'm not even sure how I'm going to make it through the weeks anymore. =___=

fafdjkl - exactly. I would freaking snatch away any adorable guy like Ritsu in a moment... Takano -even as hot as he is- would be too hard to approach. -_-
You too? I was singing to both the OP and ED.

x) That's a good plan. I was going to write a short drabble in honor of his birthday, but I'm not sure I'll have time what with me drowning myself in Doctor Who in order to distract myself
But rewatching the series is definitely a good idea. Maybe I'll watch one episode a week from here on out...

Character songs. Oh jeez. Another thing for me to freak out over. I almost forgot about those. -_-;
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 8:01 pm

@Itera: Yes.
Itera wrote:
Takano -even as hot as he is- would be too hard to approach. -_-
Didn't even think about that, but that's true. Everyone would be up in his grill. -shot-

Yes listen to the character songs. They sound amazing. No. It's MORE than amazing. But you'll definitely have a spaz attack when you listen to them because I definitely did.
@A@
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 8:55 pm

@Will: Imagine the arguments, and friendships lost over him. I mean, just look at the following he got at his school. -_- And that's pretty much in the freaking land of hot men.

I shalt listen to the character songs then tonight, and then rewatch episodes, thanks to the new earphones I got from my Sister -w- Or maybe that's not a good idea, and I'll wake everyone up with my spazzing xDD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:04 pm

@Itera:
Itera wrote:
Imagine the arguments, and friendships lost over him. I mean, just look at the following he got at his school. -_- And that's pretty much in the freaking land of hot men.
SO. TRUE.

-has nothing to do today so I'm going to watch it from the beginning!-
Also at least we have the manga. even though it updates once a month, but still
@A@
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum