Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Morning to Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

Morning to Night Empty
PostSubject: Morning to Night   Morning to Night EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 11:28 pm

Ngu sat quietly in the room she was given, she had stayed here for quiet a while, she sighed, sitting on the floor, awaiting for something to happen, she just chewed quietly on a lollipop whilst drawing on some paper she had found. It was blank so no-one would yell at her for using it hopefully.

She smiled slightly, holding up the finished drawing, and placed it on her table with the rest, lying on her bed, she sighs

"I'm lonely..."
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

Morning to Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning to Night   Morning to Night EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 11:32 pm

(i'll play as gil, break and my oc Alicia break's daughter)

Alicia walks in the room followed by break and gil, gil was bringing tea in and break was carrying the cake
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

Morning to Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning to Night   Morning to Night EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 11:36 pm

Ngu turns over, seeing the cake, she pushes herself up and looks over at the three, before smiling at them "Mor-Morning, papa, b-big sister." she smiles
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

Morning to Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning to Night   Morning to Night EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 11:38 pm

Alicia smiles at her sister they wern't related by blood but her father adopted Ngu off the streets. Break waves and places the cake down "Now Ngu if you want anything ask gil if he refues tell me ok" Break glears at gil
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

Morning to Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning to Night   Morning to Night EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 11:41 pm

Ngu nods, before hugging Break, giving a cute smile "I-I will!" She then walks to Alicia and sticks close to her, though some people might question why at times, its mostly because she feels safer with her sister figure.

She looks up at Gilbert
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

Morning to Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning to Night   Morning to Night EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 11:45 pm

gil grabs onto Alicia's arm feeling scared where this situation is going, Alicia truns her head to Ngu "dad is trying to make gil do chores for him and stuff as he can't accept that gil my boyfriend" Break pokes Gil in the back with his cane "Oi make the tea for us raven you can't marry my daughter unless you do as i say for fives months or would it be that you don't love my daughter enough" Break glares ad the black haired boy "I, I, I will pour the tea out then" Gil lets go of Alicia's arm and pours out the tea
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

Morning to Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning to Night   Morning to Night EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 11:48 pm

Ngu giggles slightly "I drew some pictures earlier!" She grabs them and shows them to Alicia "w-what do you think b-big sister?"
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

Morning to Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning to Night   Morning to Night EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 11:51 pm

Alicia looks at Nigu's draws "There really good Ngu you seem to be improving every day" Gil turns his head to break "I've done it, anything else clown" Alicia glares at Gil "Gil don't call my dad a clown youknow how much i hate that word people used to call me that when i was little" Break glares at gil too "Apologize now"
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

Morning to Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning to Night   Morning to Night EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 11:55 pm

Ngu blinks, not really understanding any of this, looks between the three "u-um..." she looks down
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

Morning to Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning to Night   Morning to Night EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 11:57 pm

Gil looks to the floor "Sorry Alicia I won't call your dad that again" Alicia smiles "Good now Ngu shall we have some tea and cake" Alicia skips over to the table
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

Morning to Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning to Night   Morning to Night EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 11:59 pm

Ngu looks at them all, feeling slightly sad for Gilbert, she hugged him, before going next to her sister.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

Morning to Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning to Night   Morning to Night EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 12:03 am

Gil turns to Break "Why is it only your daughters are nice to me" Break walks past Gil igoreing him and grabs some cake "Damit Break" Gil goes over and sits next to alicia and on the right side and puts his arm around her, break glares at gil causing the other to remove his arm. Alicia takes a bit out her cake "Hey wanna go to the beach this weekend Ngu" (shes talking with food in her mouth)
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

Morning to Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning to Night   Morning to Night EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 12:06 am

Ngu blinks, looking at Alicia "um..." she looks down "I-i'm not too sure... I-I mean... I-I don't really..." She felt shy, doesn't like to refuse her sister but at the same time, she doesn't really like going outside often. Sometimes she prefers just to stay inside. "I-if the others could join us... ma-maybe..."
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

Morning to Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning to Night   Morning to Night EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 12:10 am

Alicia turn to break and gil "Do you guys want to go to the beach" Break looks at his daughter for a minute "I have work to do but i will talk to reim and see if he will do my paper work, so yes i'll go as long as theirs ice cream" Gil takes a cigarette out his pocket and lights it up "Sure i'll go" Alicia hugs Ngu "Yayz so does that mean you'll go now that these two idiots are coming"
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

Morning to Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning to Night   Morning to Night EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 12:12 am

Ngu blinks, swinging her legs silently, nodding slightly "al-alright..." she looks at them, giving a slight smile
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

Morning to Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning to Night   Morning to Night EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 12:15 am

Alicia smiies and grabs the last cake and eats it break turns to gil "Get us more cake" Gil remains sitting in his chair "can I finish my smoke off first" Break grabs Emily off his shoulder a chokes the doll cause gill to jump up and run out the door for more cake
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

Morning to Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning to Night   Morning to Night EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 12:20 am

Ngu frowns slightly, she didn't like how they were treating Gilbert, even if this was just so he could marry her sister, she found it a bit unfair. She stood up "I'm going to find more paper." she walks out of the room to try and find some
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

Morning to Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning to Night   Morning to Night EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 12:24 am

Alicia turns to Break "Why do you have to be so hard on Boyfriend why can't you just let us be happy I love gilbert very much" Break puts Emily back on his shoulder "Becasue as your father i can't accept you marrying a servent" Alicia slams her fist on the table "Fine if thats how you look at it then I will run away" Alicia runs out the room crying she had it to her limits the way her father treats the one and only the person she loved, when she was with vincent, her father spilt them up and she didn't want it to happen again
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

Morning to Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning to Night   Morning to Night EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 12:29 am

Ngu found some paper, smiling, she wondered if Gilbert was alright, walking along the corridor, she finally found him, she tugged on his coat "mister gi-gilbert?"
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

Morning to Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning to Night   Morning to Night EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 12:30 am

Gil turns to Ngu "Yes can i help you with anything Ngu I have to get this Cake to Break" Alcia runs past Gil and Ngu and runs out side in the pouring rain.
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

Morning to Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning to Night   Morning to Night EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 12:35 am

Ngu blinks, looking at Alicia run by , she looked at Gilbert, taking the cake from his hands "go after big sister..." taking the cake to her father
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

Morning to Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning to Night   Morning to Night EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 12:37 am

Gil grabs an umbrella and runs after Alicia, in the dinning hall Break plays with a fork on the table he was getting bored waiting for gil to come back, he knew Alicia would come back as she tried running away many times and didn't get far
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

Morning to Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning to Night   Morning to Night EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 12:41 am

Ngu walks into the room with Break inside, and handed him the cake, before sitting down "papa is mean..."
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

Morning to Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning to Night   Morning to Night EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 12:48 am

Break looks up to Ngu "Why do you say am mean, Alicia keeps falling for the nightray's and i don't trust them even if i have known gil since he was 14" Break cuts the cake "Listen Ngu Alicia was with Vincent for a few years but after they broke up a few years later her and gil got together i don't want Alicia to get hurt again" Break grabs a piece of cake

out in the rain gil catch up to Alicia who's sitting on a wall in the pouring rain crying Gil puts the umbrella under alicia "Your going to catch a cold staying out here" Alicia get up and grabs onto Gil while crying into his chest "Why is my dad so horrible to you, why can't he be happy for us" Gil didn't know how to answer he want to hug her but one of his arms is missing and he didn't want Alicia to get ill from the rain
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

Morning to Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning to Night   Morning to Night EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 12:52 am

Ngu pouts "but treating both of them like this... isn't anything." Ngu looks down "G-Gilbert is really nice and takes care of big sister... and he wouldn't hurt her. H-He's too nice. H-He looks like he's made many mistakes in his life... and I can understand him slightly..." She frowns "Please papa... j-just stop being mean to him like that..." she tears up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Morning to Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning to Night   Morning to Night Empty

Back to top Go down

Morning to Night
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Pandora Hearts :: RPG-
Jump to: