Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends

Go down 
+4
Xerxes Break
Vincent Nightray
Gilbert Nightray
Oz Vessalius
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends Empty
PostSubject: Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends   Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:03 am

Talk about stupid/silly/embarrassing stuff you've done with your friends. I have so many tales to tell. XD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends   Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:31 pm

Hmmm well I can't remember one I did...but I do remember somethign my friend told me she did. XD

Well my friend Britt and her childhood friend Mitch were playing at her house back when they were like 6 or 7..and they decided it would be fun to stick Cheeto's in the AC machine. XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends   Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 12:07 am

LOL! What happened after they did?
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends   Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:28 am

My friends starting chucking goldfish at the stupid girls ^^. Ahhhhhhh those were good times ^^
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends   Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 4:28 am

Wait...live gold fish or the crackers? O__o;;
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends   Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:40 am

lol i do stupid stuff alot of my friend malcolm mandy chan was over at the house at the time when i spryed his with womens deordrant because he kepts making smells, i mess around alot with him but he does the same to me so it's just some fun
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends   Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:52 am

here's a classic one.
prank calling people...
we would do like stupid surveys like
"how many types of cheeses can you name in 12 seconds?"
yaaa...we were pretty dumb
and some people actually took the survey.....
oh and i forgot we also said,
"If you name all the types of cheeses then you get a free car!!"
chyeahh...
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends   Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 12:56 pm

NICE!!!!!

prank calls are fun

@ Oz.....yes they were the crackers.......not real goldfish......

My best friend bought a can of Axe and nailed me with it.....not fun cause that stuff stinks
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends   Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 1:14 am

@ Oz: They got scholded becuase it broke the AC machine. XD

@ Will: LMAO!!!!

@ Vincent: Ewww Axe does stink. People in my school overdoes on it and it makes me gag. XP
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends   Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 1:17 am

Ok it's nto overly stupid, but it creeped the person out. XD

One time my friend was over and we decided to call this random kid from our school that we knew.

And it just so happened I was listening to a song that kept saying the saying "shut up". So I was like...

Me: "Hey Britt dial his number and hold it up to the speakers!"

Britt: *dials his number and holds it up when he answers*

Me: *turns up music ful blast and lets the line "SHUT UP GET OUT OF HERE!!!" play into the phone*

Britt: *hangs up*

Us: >=D "Hehe let's see his reaction tomorrow."

We went to school and he was PO'd that he had no idea who called him and said he wanted to kill whoever did. XD
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends   Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 1:54 am

We prank called dominos pizza once.....

the guy was no fun though.....
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends   Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 1:59 am

@Gil

Nice one! XD

One time me and my cousin were doing a prank call. Whenever some one picked up we would say "Heyyyyy is Jenny there?" One guy said, "Yes, I'll get her on the phone. May I ask who's calling?" We were so scared we just hung up. Or another time we left a voice mail on for some company that said "Heyyyyy Jenny! Like, do you wanna go to the mall girlfriend? We could like do each others nails and get our hair done~tehehehehe!!"
....... They called back O_O;;; We didn't answer the phone though.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends   Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 2:00 am

My sister and I were bored once so we prank "texted" one of her friends prentending to be a girlfriend with the wrong number.

We kept this poor guy going for 40 minutes.

Time well spent ^^
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends   Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 3:01 am

haha wow you guys. xD

hmmm...me and my friend called the taxi one time. we hung up on them once they called back....

here's another one..

it was 2 weeks after when school began and there was this guy that looked totally asian but at the same time he didnt look asian at all. it bugged us soooo bad so we had to ask him. we couldnt ask him for after a week cus we could never find him during lunch and he isnt in any of our classes. then FINALLY we saw him during lunch and we went up to him and said "ARE YOU ASIAN?!?!?!"
[ we were pretty hyper ] and he gave us this weird look and he shook his head no. then we ran off laughing our asses off. we felt soooo stupid and now he thinks that were freakin WEIRDOS. and of course i have a crush on him.... emo
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends   Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:38 pm

Xerxes Break wrote:
lol i do stupid stuff alot of my friend malcolm mandy chan was over at the house at the time when i spryed his with womens deordrant because he kepts making smells, i mess around alot with him but he does the same to me so it's just some fun

LOL yup, he was says that the Deo smelled. But its a lot nicer then rotton body gases
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends   Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 1:45 pm

yes defently lol

another thing i remember about years ago, my friend malcolm dared my my sis to hit him i was just sitting there doing nothing and he kept saying, "come on i dare ya" and my sis hit him lol then next time he came over he complained about having a saw jaw that cracks when eats

if i can remember any more i'll write them ^^
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends   Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 9:07 pm

Lol I remember him tellin me about that
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends   Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:27 am

I did something rather stupid tonight with my friend Stephy XD

So we were at youth group waiting for the pizza guy to arrive and our youth pastor was busy doing something at the moment. I go up to the open window and watch some cars go by. Then it hit me..brilliant! The next car that came by I screamed "I LOVE YOU!!" Stephy hit me over the back and said I was making a fool of myself, but I knew deep down she likes it when I do that. I started thinking of names I can yell out as well. The next one I screamed was "I love you Marianne! then "I love you Sebastian!" "I love you Edward! "I love you Fredrick!" "I love you Reginold!!" and a bunch of other names. I decided I wasn't satisfied screaming it from the window so me, Stephy, and another guy named Aaron ran out on the streets around the church. I looked directly at the car passing by and I shouted from the top of my lungs "I love you Jose!!! Marry meeeeeee!" .Aaron said I was crazy and we all went back inside. XD I could have done that all night. : )
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends   Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 5:25 am

Me and Stephy did more stupid stuff at youth group earlier tonight XD I noticed that she looked a whole heck of a lot like America from Hetalia today. She had her hair back appearing to look short, she was wearing her glasses, and had on almost the exact same jacket he has! Every time she put on the jacket I would automatically glomp her and scream from the top of my lungs "ALFRED!! <3" Poor girl. I forced her to say "I am the hero!" like 50 times in a row while giggling to death and hugging her non stop. I even got her to say "Let's go to Mc Donald's! Cheeseburgers!" Later we sat near the window and screamed at people walking by calling them Sebastian. Some of them we called Fransisco and Gregory as well.

Something tells me I'm gonna be posting in this topic every Wednesday huh? sweat drop fox
Back to top Go down
Ansku

Ansku

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends   Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 6:07 am

Dont ask xD let's just say my friends arent as Weird as me

*Not to self get more weird friends* x3
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends   Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:45 am

I can't really say I did this with my friends....but tis something stupid I did all on my own. xDDD

Seriously biggest FAIl i have done in years.

--------

Anyway I woke up this morning late, and I noticed I was suppose to be going for a walk in like 1 hour. So I rushed getting dressed.

6 hours later....I noticed that I had stuck my pants on over my PJ shorts, and had been wearing it like that all day. xDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends   Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 9:35 pm

hahaha XD

hmmm it was recently but me and my friend went to the mall....so at first she wanted to get money from her mom so we went to the food court and we couldnt find her mom so we just sat on the floor and waited for her. XD everyone was passing us and they were giving the evil look or the weird look XD

oh and we were at Target and we saw bouncy balls and we were bouncing them and one went to the next isle cus my friend just threw it at the ground XDD
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends   Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:00 pm

I remember my friend Shannon would steal my other friend's backpacks. XD Then she'd hide them some where or threaten to throw them in the trash. XDD

Also, I remember she had a lot of funny prank calls. She likes prank calling Jack-in-the-Box, mostly. XDD Once she called there and she said "Do you have pie?", then the other person said "Is this a prank call?" then she said "No, this is a pie call." CX

Also she once called a Domino's Pizza and she said "Do you have pie?" and the guy said "Yeah, come and get it!" and they hung up. XD

It was funny once I dared my brother to call 687-5309. XDD So he did call that number and people answered. He hung up really fast. XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends   Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:55 am

@Gil-

LMAO! XD Yay for epic fail!

@Will-

I can totally relate to the whole sitting on the floor thing. I'll do that in public places and people stare. XD

@Emily-

I've been so tempted to prank call random fast food places, and your friend has inspired me to actually carry out my plans. X3 Hmmm...I'll start off with Dunkin' Donuts and see what happens~

-----

Oh boy, on the way to my youth pastor's house today, the car was stuck in traffic and there was this macho looking gangster guy blasting gangster rap in his low rider. Me and my friend were so bored so we rolled down the window and said "Sweet ride man. Sweet ride." and then rolled it back up really quick. XDDDD He stared at us like 'wtf?'

When we got back from all that, we were dropped off at the church and we were waiting for my friend's mom. I suddenly felt like breaking out into a random musical number, pointed at a random person walking by and sang "Youuuuuuu! I wanna take you to a gay bar!" XD

Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends   Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:54 pm

@Oz: bahahahaha XD

me and my friend were at Target once and we were in the CD section and i saw this Glee CD and i yelled "OH MY GAWD ITS GLEE!!!!!!!" {yes im a gleek} XD and then there was a couple next to us and they started to walk away... XD
oh and one time at band camp...hahaha no jk XD

i forgot what me and my friend were talking about but i said 'yay' and i had my thumb up and if you've ever seen Shugo Chara and heard Amu say 'yay' thats exactly how i said it....then these kids in front of us gave me the weirdest look.. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends   Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends Empty

Back to top Go down

Stupid Stuff You've Done With Your Friends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Talk and Fun :: Talk-
Jump to: