Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Do You Feel Right Now?

Go down 
+23
Yuusuke-chan
Vanessa Nightray
Reo
pagan_elina
Sharon Rainsworth
Ozu Bezarius
Oz Bazarius
Konpeito
Leah
Lottie Baskerville
Yggy
Lacie
Lily Baskerville
Elliot Nightray
Leo
The Cheshire Cat
Mandy Chan
Ada Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Will of the Abyss
Oz Vessalius
Vincent Nightray
Xerxes Break
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Do You Feel Right Now?   How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 4:41 am

I'm feeling really, really sick. D: But I have to go to school tomorrow...pray I find a way to get better quickly. @^@;;
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Feel Right Now?   How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:33 am

Aww, have a good rest ^^! Hope that you'll feel much better by the time you wake up Smile
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Feel Right Now?   How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:38 am

Yeah i agree!!!^^

*siiiiiiigh* Im tired, im a little nervous for the 11th, cause i have to get Jaw surgery so that they can FINALLY take my braces off....and in the one month or so that i'll be gone from school, ive heard and found solid proof that there might be a coup d'eat for the Anime con that I lead! Dx It honestly has me worried....The fact that im a Leo means that i take pride in being a leader, and when anyone tries to take it away i feel threatened. So, At times i feel so bad about it that i wanna cry xD; but i have people on my "side" of things, so hopefully things will work out in my favor...D=
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Feel Right Now?   How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 9:43 pm

I'm feeling really sick. @A@;;;;; Again. I get sick too often. I'm afraid I have what my mom currently has, even though I downed a glass of Airborne last night to try and prevent this....guhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Feel Right Now?   How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:44 pm

my tummy hurts. Not because I ate something yucky, but because my abs got a massive workout yesterday from all my coughing and pushing breath during my audition for a singing solo. Normally I don't have to push my breath too badly, but I couldn't breathe yesterday from all the wetness in the air and the change in temperature.
Maybe I should start stretching my tummy in the mornings, just in case I get a workout like that again.
Back to top Go down
Lily Baskerville

Lily Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Feel Right Now?   How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 3:56 pm

Feeling heavily sick. I've started to have colds last Thursday, and it grew worse, and adding to that situation, is my cough. It dried up my voice box and can't speak well for almost three days oAo
I've been taking medications and rest already, but I think that's not enough... =_=
Back to top Go down
http://akisumire.livejournal.com
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Feel Right Now?   How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:15 pm

Bless you Lily-san ;A; It must be terrible oni032 Well, be patient and it should go away soon. Ganbatte ne~! Spring is pretty much the perfect season for diseases and stuffs so be extra careful!
As for me, I haven't been feeling well recently T__T. My life is filled with headaches, stomach aches, back aches, etc... Geez, my whole body seems to be breaking down or something ><
Back to top Go down
Lily Baskerville

Lily Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Feel Right Now?   How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:20 pm

Indeed >o<
And adding to that feeling sick of mine is schoolwork, one more research for our major subject at school, and finals is done. XD But the bad thing is, research needs 40 pages oAo

*crawls to the ground* Need...help... >o>

Leo-san, you should be careful too *hug*
By summer definitely our sicknesses will be gone and we're going to go blast off~ Very Happy
We'll have a fine summer for sure ^^
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Feel Right Now?   How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:32 pm

Poor you ;A; Schoolwork is never pleasant T__T. I'm drowned in assignments as well run crying Life's so cruel!!!

Yes!! Summer!!!! I want summer to come so badly!! But then, that means the end-of-year exams will come as well T____T. I'm scared!!!! wahhh

And thanks ;A; *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Lacie

Lacie

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Feel Right Now?   How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:20 pm

Tired and excited. And hungry oni032
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Feel Right Now?   How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:41 pm

*hugs Lacie/Shei-chan* ;A; It's nearly midnight at your place!! Haven't you had dinner??? ;A; And maybe you should go to sleep soon~!
Back to top Go down
Yggy

Yggy

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Feel Right Now?   How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 11:26 pm

Fine. But I've been laughing so hard, my throat is hurting xD.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Feel Right Now?   How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 11:29 pm

I'm full. Very full kitty.
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Feel Right Now?   How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 12:00 am

I ish happy ^^
Back to top Go down
Lily Baskerville

Lily Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Feel Right Now?   How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 12:32 am

Ballistic!!! Despite the fact that I'm still sick whatsoever oAo
Anyways I know I'm going to feel better so I'm okay~
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Feel Right Now?   How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 7:21 am

@Lily: Good to know that you feel ballistic XD Hope you'll get over the colds and stuffs soon. (Oh lol, just when I typed that, I sneezed super loudly. I think I've got a cold now T__T.)
Back to top Go down
Lottie Baskerville

Lottie Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Feel Right Now?   How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 7:37 am

Everyone take care, this looks like a hospital(ill include myself into the sick group)XDD
-.- im very sleepy , and im off to school xDD see you later Smile
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Feel Right Now?   How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 7:43 am

Oh haha XD A hospital. (Noo, I don't like hospitals ;A;)

Sleepy Lottie ~~ (Lol that rhymes) ~ And wow, you're more than 100 years old but you still go to school~! Sugoi~~!!! That means either you love studying A LOT ~ or you failed so hard in class that you have to restudy again and again for 100 years ~~~ (why am I so mean today?? *slaps self*)
Back to top Go down
Lily Baskerville

Lily Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Feel Right Now?   How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 11:54 am

Still bored though >.>

It's classes tomorrow again for me, and I hope everything goes smoothly at school. XD Oh anyway, I just wish I won't experience something awful. Man, the wind here is so cold, I want to have a heater beside me XD
Feeling much better now. The result of drinking water and always sneezing XD
Back to top Go down
Lacie

Lacie

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Feel Right Now?   How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:59 pm

My sneezes are so loud I hate it when I have to do that in public xD

I feel tired (and happy because it's almost weekend :33)
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Feel Right Now?   How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:14 pm

I have classes tomorrow as well ^^;;; And I think that my teacher is gonna kill me for not finishing the homework ;A; I've finally stopped sneezing =w=. (so glad ~~) But I feel so sluggish T__T. Need...food....
Back to top Go down
Lacie

Lacie

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Feel Right Now?   How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:51 pm

Come here and eat with me!! ;_;
And finish your homework for tomorrow so that you won't get yelled at xD
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Feel Right Now?   How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:34 pm

Thanks Lacie XD

How do I feel right now?? I feel like I want to destroy the world ^^.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

Lacie

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Feel Right Now?   How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 6:09 pm

Tired/happy/upset/stressed/annoyed/exhausted/calm
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Feel Right Now?   How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:11 pm

*hugs my twin* ;A; Feel better now? XD

I feel...............hungry!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Feel Right Now?   How Do You Feel Right Now? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

How Do You Feel Right Now?
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Talk and Fun :: Talk-
Jump to: