Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PH OC Profiles

Go down 
+4
Vincent Nightray
Ada Vessalius
Xerxes Break
Mandy Chan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PH OC Profiles - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PH OC Profiles   PH OC Profiles - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:18 am

Okay, because I prolly have to:

ChainName: SnakeEyes
Individual Name: Not knows at this time
Height: About the size of a garden snake in his plain form but in his chain form he is about as tall as a firetruck.
Personality: Is on the borderline of "serious" and "humorous", but isn't really serious as much.
Contractor: Emily
Backstory Info: He liked dragging people into the Abyss and then afterwards he'd go to Will OTA to have her let him back out into the mortal world again. Which is why he was bummed when Emily dragged him into an official contract, so he has to follow most of Emily's orders and use his Chain powers to keep her in a human form like he promised until she dies.
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: PH OC Profiles   PH OC Profiles - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:01 am

@Ada: WHAT HAPPENED TO FLAMINGO-WOLF DUDE?! Seriously!!! That was an awesome idea!!!

*is too lazy to put up Zee's/Rory's*
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: PH OC Profiles   PH OC Profiles - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:47 am

he was never a dude to start w/ =______=;;;;
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: PH OC Profiles   PH OC Profiles - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:04 pm

... You know, I sometimes wonder what would happen if Break's OC Joey was locked in a room with my characters Miles and Ariel.

I feel like it wouldn't be pretty.

speaking of them, I've been noticing kinks... maybe I'll work them out here on the forum. That would be amusing.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: PH OC Profiles   PH OC Profiles - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:00 pm

lol should be funny joey beind stuck with two girls i'm working on my own manga story actually and joey is in it but his last name is sakamoto in it and well he's still scared of women Razz

my oc aya teases and picks on joey quite alot XD
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: PH OC Profiles   PH OC Profiles - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:16 pm

... Miles and Ariel are guys.
... specifically, homosexual guys. XD

I think they'd top his fear of girls, though.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: PH OC Profiles   PH OC Profiles - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:26 pm

LMAO maybe or if they pretty like will then hm joey will be all over them O.O XD
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: PH OC Profiles   PH OC Profiles - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:37 pm

Ariel is gorgeous. He's got the heavenly angel thing going on... pretty, curly, long blonde hair, big blue eyes, pouty lips. Kind of sulky. He wears nice clothes but doesn't really notice this fact. Miles buys the clothes. Ariel just wears them.
Miles is kinda pointy looking and he's got chin to shoulder length dark hair and glasses. Very snappy dresser.

They both like food.
Back to top Go down
Ome-sama

PostSubject: Re: PH OC Profiles   PH OC Profiles - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:05 am

May I please join? I would like to see what others think of my OC
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: PH OC Profiles   PH OC Profiles - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:02 pm

Ome-sama wrote:
May I please join? I would like to see what others think of my OC

No need to ask! Just join! We're not one of those snooty forums that requires an application and all that jazz.
Back to top Go down
Dagu Baskerville

Dagu Baskerville

PostSubject: Utai kokoro (any questions just ask)   PH OC Profiles - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 7:26 am

PH OC Profiles - Page 3 Utai_and_bill_by_dark_videogamer-d3em14e
PH OC Profiles - Page 3 10302011

Name: Utai Kokoro
Sex: Female
Looks: vibrant red hair, pink eyes (right one softer than other) clothing is mainly the colour purple execpt for flames on the trim.
History: Utai was once the servant to Duke Rufus Barma's Granddaughter Mimsy Barma (Iheartcobblepot of Deviantart's OC) due to a certain event, she feels she had failed as a servant and ran off. Years passed and the guilt grew so in the dark of the night, after stealing a pandora mirror she arrived at the barma's gate and opened it enough for herself to slide in. It was there she met the chain Bill the Lizard who simply wants to live a care free life. Due to the mirror Utai doesn't need to fear of being pulled down. She uses Bill's abilities to steal enough to survive but from time to time gets hired to steal something.
Weapon: Finely carved and expensive daggers

Name:Bill the lizard
Ability: To shrink and grow.
Best used for: Thieving and information gathering
Back to top Go down
http://dark-videogamer.deviantart.com
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: PH OC Profiles   PH OC Profiles - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:21 am

Name: Miles Morris
Contract: a generic chain, legal
Relationships: Ariel
Computers
Missions
Food
Puzzles
Riddles
Mind games
Dislikes: Loud noises
Being bored
Fears: Very little

Physical appearance:
Hair color: dark
Eye color: dark
Height: 5’10
Build: painfully thin, with a light bone structure and very pointy looking joints and features
Other: short, straight dark brown hair with a straight across cut and no bangs, perfectly straight part towards his left side. He’s got rectangular glasses and a round bullet scar in his shoulder.
Clothing: he likes black pants, smart shoes, and generally just looking sharp. Crisp white collared shirt is a must, coupled with either a sweater or a dark jacket. He’s got kind of a fashion designer look going on.

Info: Miles is one partner of a team that is way too close. Miles is essentially dominant in the relationship, but he’s laid back and Ariel tends to be the instigator of everything.
He's very smart and bookish, but has plenty of common sense to go around. He enjoys music, but is not musically gifted. He enjoys most academic pursuits. He's clever, loyal, analytical, and always cool-headed.

Name: Ariel
Contract: a generic chain, legal
Relationships: Miles
Missions
Roughhousing
Food
Wrestling
Pointy objects
Dislikes: Sunburn
being bored
being lonely
Fears: Cats

Physical appearance:
Hair color: Light golden blond to platinum blonde, depending on sun exposure
Eye color: light blue
Height: 5’9
Build: Very slender and lanky. Where Miles is pretty bony and qualifies more as skinny, Ariel is smoother, has slightly less muscle definition but slightly more muscle mass, and is more elegantly put together than Miles. His body has a slightly birdlike (and effeminate) air.
Other: Ariel has short, fluffy hair with lots of soft waves and curls. It looks kind of like a cross between feathers and cotton fluff. He has a long, twisty scar running mostly vertically on the side of his stomach (bottom of ribcage sort of on the side to just inside his hips)

Info: Ariel is theoretically the less dominant partner, but he’s the one who starts everything. His moods change very quickly.
Ariel's pursuits are usually artistic, but, being the smallest of four brothers, he's also quite athletically inclined - especially versed in the art of escaping unscathed. He's quite clever and playful, and much more socially inclined than Miles would ever even pretend to be.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: PH OC Profiles   PH OC Profiles - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:05 am

Name: Blue (none other given)
Contract: Non-contractor
Relationships: None
food
Dislikes: hot weather
Fears: The dark

Physical appearance:
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Blue
Height: 6'2"
Build: Well muscled and well built, tall, lean, long-legged
Other: Hair is always mussed
Clothing: black pants with blue piping, a blue under shirt, and a strange black jacket with pockets on the sleeves that cover his hands when not tied out of the way

Info: Blue manages to be outgoing and shy at the same time.  He loves people, but keeps them at a distance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PH OC Profiles   PH OC Profiles - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

PH OC Profiles
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3