Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's Your Animal Spirit?

Go down 
+12
Gilbert Nightray
Lottie Baskerville
Lacie
Alice B-Rabbit
Konpeito
Elliot Nightray
Oz Vessalius
Sharon Rainsworth
Ada Vessalius
Yggy
Leo
Mandy Chan
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

What's Your Animal Spirit? Empty
PostSubject: What's Your Animal Spirit?   What's Your Animal Spirit? EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 9:37 pm

Take this quiz and find out.

http://www.gurl.com/play/quizzes/pages/0,,...,626048,00.html

My Animal Spirit is....

The Armadillo

When in a jam, the slow-moving armadillo simply curls up inside her hard, protective shell. According to shamanistic wisdom, armadillo people know how to set boundaries for themselves and stand up for themselves tactfully, without picking a fight or an argument
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Animal Spirit?   What's Your Animal Spirit? EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:39 pm

Ahahaha TT___TT I got the Swan. Am I THAT hopeless romantic?? Only time will tell ~

According to shamanistic wisdom, the swan is a hopeless romantic. Swans give themselves completely to their mates, and if a partner dies, they go through a very public mourning period before finding a new one. When swan people fall, they fall head over heels in love and often shut out everyone else while in the relationship. They also tend to take break ups harder than most, but are the best, most caring partners in the world while a relationship lasts.
Back to top Go down
Yggy

Yggy

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Animal Spirit?   What's Your Animal Spirit? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 2:59 pm

"According to shamanistic wisdom, the horse is first and foremost a free spirit, despite being enslaved by humans for thousands of years. Horse people tend to hate being told what to do, but do what they need to do anyway, without complaint or anger. Regardless of how beaten down horse people feel by things going on in their lives, their independent spirit is hard to break."

Is it funny I love running as well, just like horses?
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Animal Spirit?   What's Your Animal Spirit? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:52 pm

I guess it sounds like me since I like to solve problems without fighting
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Animal Spirit?   What's Your Animal Spirit? EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:04 am

I got a porcupine ^^;;;;

http://www.gurl.com/play/quizzes/quiz/results/0,,625823-9,00.html?answer=answer%3Danswer%3D%26quiz_question_1%3Dquiz_response_1_2%26quiz_question_2%3Dquiz_response_2_3%26quiz_question_3%3Dquiz_response_3_1%26quiz_question_4%3Dquiz_response_4_3%26quiz_question_5%3Dquiz_response_5_1%26quiz_question_6%3Dquiz_response_6_2%26quiz_question_7%3Dquiz_response_7_2%26quiz_question_8%3Dquiz_response_8_2%26quiz_question_9%3Dquiz_response_9_2%26quiz_question_10%3Dquiz_response_10_1&quiz_question_14=quiz_response_14_2
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Animal Spirit?   What's Your Animal Spirit? EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:05 pm

Porcupine? lol XD
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Animal Spirit?   What's Your Animal Spirit? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:06 am

I got horse
According to shamanistic wisdom, the horse is first and foremost a free spirit, despite being enslaved by humans for thousands of years. Horse people tend to hate being told what to do, but do what they need to do anyway, without complaint or anger. Regardless of how beaten down horse people feel by things going on in their lives, their independent spirit is hard to break.

That's all it says.... It looks like me huh? I really a Sharon, she has Eques too, right?
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Animal Spirit?   What's Your Animal Spirit? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:11 am

Sharon Rainsworth wrote:
I got horse
According to shamanistic wisdom, the horse is first and foremost a free spirit, despite being enslaved by humans for thousands of years. Horse people tend to hate being told what to do, but do what they need to do anyway, without complaint or anger. Regardless of how beaten down horse people feel by things going on in their lives, their independent spirit is hard to break.

That's all it says.... It looks like me huh? I really a Sharon, she has Eques too, right?

Oh yeah!! That's so cool XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Animal Spirit?   What's Your Animal Spirit? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:28 am

I'm an armadillo~ 8D That's fun to say...hehe armadillo.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Animal Spirit?   What's Your Animal Spirit? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:32 am

I got the Swan.....xD;
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Animal Spirit?   What's Your Animal Spirit? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:14 am

Yay Elliot!!! We're both swans ~~~~~ XD XD XD
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Animal Spirit?   What's Your Animal Spirit? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:45 am

I'm a Dolphin! LOL I don't think I would Make a very good talk show host! XD

According to shamanistic wisdom, the dolphin is a great and generous communicator. Dolphin people tend to be very friendly and intelligent. They don't hold grudges and seem to spring out of bad moods much more quickly than other people do. Their friends and even people they don't know that well tend to ask them for advice and comfort, which dolphin people often give readily. Dolphin people would make great therapists...or talk show hosts.

http://www.gurl.com/play/quizzes/quiz/results/0,,625823-4,00.html?answer=answer%3Danswer%3D%26quiz_question_1%3Dquiz_response_1_2%26quiz_question_2%3Dquiz_response_2_2%26quiz_question_3%3Dquiz_response_3_2%26quiz_question_4%3Dquiz_response_4_3%26quiz_question_5%3Dquiz_response_5_1%26quiz_question_6%3Dquiz_response_6_1%26quiz_question_7%3Dquiz_response_7_1%26quiz_question_8%3Dquiz_response_8_2%26quiz_question_9%3Dquiz_response_9_2%26quiz_question_10%3Dquiz_response_10_3&quiz_question_14=quiz_response_14_2
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Animal Spirit?   What's Your Animal Spirit? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:13 pm

[quote="Oz Vessalius"]I'm an armadillo~ 8D That's fun to say...hehe armadillo.[/quote

Yay we are Roly Poly Armadillos ^^
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Animal Spirit?   What's Your Animal Spirit? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:33 am

I got horse first:

"According to shamanistic wisdom, the horse is first and foremost a free spirit, despite being enslaved by humans for thousands of years. Horse people tend to hate being told what to do, but do what they need to do anyway, without complaint or anger. Regardless of how beaten down horse people feel by things going on in their lives, their independent spirit is hard to break."

But then I retook it and got dolphin:

"According to shamanistic wisdom, the dolphin is a great and generous communicator. Dolphin people tend to be very friendly and intelligent. They don't hold grudges and seem to spring out of bad moods much more quickly than other people do. Their friends and even people they don't know that well tend to ask them for advice and comfort, which dolphin people often give readily. Dolphin people would make great therapists...or talk show hosts."

But whenever my friends and I decide on this sort of thing for one another, I always end up as some sort of bird ^.^;; Raven, nightingale, sparrow, blackbird. I dunno why...
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Animal Spirit?   What's Your Animal Spirit? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:41 pm

I took it again and got a mongoose ^^;;;

http://www.gurl.com/play/quizzes/quiz/results/0,,625823-1,00.html?answer=answer%3Danswer%3D%26quiz_question_1%3Dquiz_response_1_2%26quiz_question_2%3Dquiz_response_2_3%26quiz_question_3%3Dquiz_response_3_2%26quiz_question_4%3Dquiz_response_4_3%26quiz_question_5%3Dquiz_response_5_1%26quiz_question_6%3Dquiz_response_6_2%26quiz_question_7%3Dquiz_response_7_2%26quiz_question_8%3Dquiz_response_8_2%26quiz_question_9%3Dquiz_response_9_2%26quiz_question_10%3Dquiz_response_10_1&quiz_question_14=quiz_response_14_2

That sounds more like me ^^

but heh I don't know how I got porcupine =___________=
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Animal Spirit?   What's Your Animal Spirit? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:30 pm

awsome!! XD
Back to top Go down
Lacie

Lacie

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Animal Spirit?   What's Your Animal Spirit? EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 3:41 pm

I got Lion~

Your animal spirit is Lion:
Lions are the royalty of the animal world. According to shamanistic wisdom, lion people are courageous, confident and patient. They also recognize the importance of cooperation and love working in groups, in much the same way that lions will band together to hunt more effectively. Lion people tend to be a little awe-inspiring, moving like nobles among the common folk. They are hardly ever afraid to speak their minds--and are sometimes so patient it can be irritating.

@Leo and Elliot Why is Swan only about romance and love?? xD
Back to top Go down
Lottie Baskerville

Lottie Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Animal Spirit?   What's Your Animal Spirit? EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 5:07 pm

i got mongoose too (dont know what that is ... :S) but its description kind o fits Smile
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Animal Spirit?   What's Your Animal Spirit? EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 8:58 pm

I'm a Lion! <3 (yay for cats)

Lions are the royalty of the animal world. According to shamanistic wisdom, lion people are courageous, confident and patient. They also recognize the importance of cooperation and love working in groups, in much the same way that lions will band together to hunt more effectively. Lion people tend to be a little awe-inspiring, moving like nobles among the common folk. They are hardly ever afraid to speak their minds--and are sometimes so patient it can be irritating.

I don't find myself to be much of a group person, but the rest is pretty true. xD
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Animal Spirit?   What's Your Animal Spirit? EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:25 pm

Hmmm... the horse...

second time around I switched the two answers that more than one applied...
Swan

According to shamanistic wisdom, the swan is a hopeless romantic. Swans give themselves completely to their mates, and if a partner dies, they go through a very public mourning period before finding a new one. When swan people fall, they fall head over heels in love and often shut out everyone else while in the relationship. They also tend to take break ups harder than most, but are the best, most caring partners in the world while a relationship lasts.
... I'm not really THAT attached to romantic partners... really...

personally, I think I'm more of a bonobo person... really.
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Animal Spirit?   What's Your Animal Spirit? EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:30 am

My animal spirit is a lion XD Which is wierd somehow..but its still like me

Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Animal Spirit?   What's Your Animal Spirit? EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:07 pm

The first time i took this, I got the mongoose and it really fits me! :<3:
The mongoose is the only animal that would risk life and limb for a loved one. The mongoose also uses its speed to escape danger when it finds itself in a tight spot. According to shamanistic wisdom, mongoose people value relationships over everything and are the most loyal of friends. This loyalty also carries over to ideas--mongoose people are very passionate about their beliefs and defend them at great cost.

Does your quick tongue get you out of trouble sometimes? Mongoose people are gifted with quick minds that they know how to use on their own behalf.

Recently re-did the quiz and I got the dolphin. I'm too shy to be a talk show host!
Back to top Go down
pagan_elina

pagan_elina

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Animal Spirit?   What's Your Animal Spirit? EmptyWed May 18, 2011 3:37 pm

gURL.comI took the "The Animal Spirit" quiz on gURL.com
My animal spirit is...
The Swan

According to shamanistic wisdom, the swan is a hopeless romantic. Swans give themselves completely to their mates, and if a partner dies, they go through a very public mourning period before finding a new one. Read more...

What is your animal spirit?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Animal Spirit?   What's Your Animal Spirit? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's Your Animal Spirit?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Talk and Fun :: Random-
Jump to: