Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy

Go down 
+8
Alice B-Rabbit
Oz Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Mandy Chan
LegendaryHeroBen
Vincent Nightray
Ansku
Xerxes Break
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ansku

Ansku

Final Fantasy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 7:48 pm

Id anyone getting Dissida 2 (: Im so glad they added Lighting,Tifa and Kain in
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:50 am

Ooooo there's a Dissidia 2 coming out??? =3 I kinda want to get it >w< i like the game play. hopefully they dont change too much in the 2nd one.
And im stuck in FF 13 so i havent played it for a while xD'''
Back to top Go down
Ansku

Ansku

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:25 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiyNQBKINn4

Here's the trailer Very Happy

and you can summon other characters to help you which is awesome
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 3:56 pm

Ooo~ *o* it looks AWESOME!!! Did the trailer focus on Lightning mainly? or is she the main? But either way, summoning other characters, This is gonna be epic! >w< I wonder who Bartz and Onion Knight will summon....>w> Sorry, those are my two main characters that i play as xD'''
Back to top Go down
Ansku

Ansku

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 10:00 am

I think you can summon who you want if you have there summon.

Lighting is a playable character and have a story featured on here like in Dissida 1 when you played as Terra

I manily play the villains since i LOVE villains,but i'll once again be Gabranth and Sephiroth,Golbez and Garland and any new villains
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:43 am

Oh i see o.o Sweet! >w<

huh o.o i havent played as any villians yet....o.o
Back to top Go down
Ansku

Ansku

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:08 am

*Gasps* No Villains T.T but but but....chu need to play as villains makes it much better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
ManOfMysteryDLTN

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 5:40 pm

I felt that 13 was actually a bit of a letdown... It seemed too much like you were on rails with little exploration... Heck, there was even a level cap that lifted as you went along. I much prefered 7 and 9 (And maybe 10) over 13.
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:26 pm

I cant belive I havent even played 7 yet.... "Hits myself with a random object"
Back to top Go down
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
ManOfMysteryDLTN

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:36 pm

You, Chichiri, are missing out on one of the greatest RPG's ever... I still have my copy I bought back in 1997 and regularly play it on my mates PS3... Either visit me, or get on Ebay lol
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 8:23 am

wow and it still works fine?
Back to top Go down
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
ManOfMysteryDLTN

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 8:44 am

All 3 discs, I look after my games honey Very Happy Still have a working 9, but disc 1 was stolen Sad
Back to top Go down
LoneNecromancer

LoneNecromancer

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 11:24 am

Let's see, Final Fantasy...

1 sucks, 2 sucks, 3 sucks, 4's great, 5 sucks, 6's great, 7's awesome, 8 sucks, 9- haven't played it, some say it's good, some say it sucks, 10's great, 11 sucks, 12 sucks, 13 sucks, 14 sucks, and 15 will also probably suck, they haven't been able to release a good Final Fantasy since Square merged with Enix.

As for spin-offs, Dirge of Cerberus was heavily flawed in game mechanics, too much focus on telling us a story rather than gameplay- I mean, why wouldn't you just make a movie like Advent Children then- and too much Yuffie.
Advent Children looked awesome and some really good action scenes but the story made no sense and Cloud had been reduced to a miserable brooding emo despite that he's awesome in FFVII, realises he's the hero he always wanted to be and is clearly able to move on with his life.
FFX-2 was something really you just play for the fanservice. It wasn't bad, but didn't live up to FFX, and the blitzball in FFX-2 was really horrible.
As for Kingdom Hearts, I guess that's okay. I've never finished playing through them though, eventually the grinding and stuff gets a little grating. Most of the fanbase annoys me, as does Sora. Worst part was when you play as Roxas for the beginning of Kingdom Hearts II and then switch over to Sora, because I thought Roxas was a much better protagonist.

That's all I can think of now...
Back to top Go down
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
ManOfMysteryDLTN

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 11:45 am

9's greatest feature is the skills system it has, Abilities attatched to your armour, weapons etc are tempoary, but use them long eneough and they can become yours forever, and you then pick and choose what abilities you want equiped depending on the situation you're in. I did'nt mind Kingdom Hearts mostly because I like action RPGs over turn based ones (Still love those though...) But agree with 13... too much potential to be something great... wasted.
Speaking of spin-offs... did you ever play Ehrgeiz?
Back to top Go down
Shaz

Shaz

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:06 pm

Final Fantasy was probably the first game I ever played <3 (I was like, four or five, and my dad taught me, and I'd always stay up watching him) It was FFX, which is probably why it's my favorite Very Happy And believe it or not, I really, REALLY like X-2. Probably having to do with all the main characters being female and being able to fight XD

Hmm... I've played 3 (Didn't really like it), 7 (the original, of course my dad has it XD), 9, 10, X-2, 12, and 13. 12 was okay, and I liked it, but 13... I got annoyed with it pretty quick XD I guess because it was so different from the others.
Back to top Go down
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
ManOfMysteryDLTN

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:32 pm

In hindsight, 13 was still an ok game, just does not hold a candle to the big 3 (7,9 and 10 in my humble opinion, open for debate I guess)
I did not mind X-2s gameplay but story wise it seemed a touch childish compared to X. I noticed a lot of peoples favourite tends to be the first one they played...
Back to top Go down
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
ManOfMysteryDLTN

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:28 am

So... did anyone try XIII-2?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy   Final Fantasy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Talk and Fun :: RPG Games-
Jump to: