Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji}

Go down 
+10
Echo-chan
Mandy Chan
Ada Vessalius
Xerxes Break
The Cheshire Cat
Gilbert Nightray
Vincent Nightray
Oz Vessalius
InsaneEmily
Will of the Abyss
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji}   Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji} - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:05 am

Sharing is caring~ =3
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji}   Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji} - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:05 am

@Oz:

Actually only sharing certain things is caring. xDDD
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji}   Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji} - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:06 am

@Gil

I may not BE a pedo... but I sure can feel like one.

oh well. I may have to share on the forum, but I still claim him in the Ada/Alice/Chessie/Vincent arena. JUSSSSSST saying...

@Oz
omg, I was JUST about to say that... but then i went to post, and was like... oh. Oz said it.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji}   Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji} - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:35 am

@Gil-

True. XD I was just looking for an opportunity to use that phrase and I found one. lol

@Cheshire-

Oh noes! D: I'm sorry. Although great minds think alike, right? XD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji}   Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji} - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:32 pm

totally forgot to add

Spoiler:

wow im sooo off subject.... k bye
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji}   Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji} - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:40 pm

lol @ will XD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji}   Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji} - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:01 pm

Just watched eppy 2 of the 2nd season.

Well...the creator has made us all beleive otherwise. xDDD

It seems to me so far, that Ciel is indeed back, and the entire season will be a Ceil .vs. Alois kind of thing.

We were also given another version of the seasons opening this eppy. This one focuzed more around Ceil. So I think for each eppy based on Alois we get the other OP, and ones based on Ceil we get this one.

Also it seems in eppy 3, we get Grell, Undertaker and a little bit of Madame Red back on the screen! 8D
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji}   Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji} - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:31 am

I found out the triplets names! >8D

They are...Thompson, Timber and Cantebury.

Based on pics I saw of them, I think that...

Thompson = Gardner
Timber = Cook
Cantebury = House Steward

So basically...everyone in season 2 has a rival! >8D

Another reason I think its gonna be a household .vs. household battle. <3

Last edited by Gilbert Nightray on Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji}   Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji} - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:09 am

Episode 2 is out?! Must watch!! *o*
(and just incase I don't find it right away, could you spoil one little piece of information for me? All I want to know is if Lizzy drowned or not like in the preview. >:3 )

I really do hope it is gonna be an Alois vs. Ciel type of thing. XD Screw Team Edward and Team Jacob, the real question is Team Trancy or Team Phantomhive? 8D

I love the Ciel ver. of the op! I can't decide which one I like better. XD They're both awesome in their own way, y'know?

Oooo Madam Red did you say? <3 Oh how I hope it's not just flashbacks and that she comes back from the grave as a gorgeous undead zombie~ (I doubt that will happen, but I can wish right? ;w; ) It would be a fun plot twist.

Yay! The triplets have names! Thompson is the only normal sounding one to me. XD Cantebury reminds me of 'cranberry' and Timber reminds me of lumberjacks chopping down trees. Hehe I'm so immature. I really hope they do start talking at some point and not only to themselves. They had a really epic 'model walk' in the first version of the op~
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji}   Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji} - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:00 am

@Oz:

Sadly Lizzy didn't drown...Ciel went to save her....only to fail and have Sebby save them both (but I thinks Sebby gave Ciel CPR). xD

Actually they hinted at Ciel x Lizzy a lot in this eppy. =____=;;

I like the animation better in version 1 of the OP, but I like the rivalry between families in the 2nd version. xD

Zombie Red! 8DDD

LAWL Cantebury sounds like Cadbury to me (sweet tooth took over). xD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji}   Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji} - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:44 am

@Gil-

Oh drat. >_< I don't like that annoying little girl one bit. Just when I thought they were gonna kill her off too.... *mumble* Sebastian giving Ciel CPR? *o* Ohohohoho~ That's much better. ;D

Grrrrrrrr..well I'll let it go just this once. There's alot more Sebby x Ciel hints/fanservice throughout the series (like the almost kiss fufufufufufu <3 ) then there is Ciel x Lizzy, so we can let her have her one episode. That better be it though. *growls*

I can't wait to see everyone react and see what this rivalry of the families is gonna be over. The plot is pretty mysterious so far and I have no idea where it's gonna go, which makes me all the more curious.

Madam Red would be an awesome zombie! My crack indicator tells me she might get revenge on Grell for finishing her off like that by eating his brainz. OwO *is really high on sugar right now*

D'owwww! Don't tempt me! I'm craving chocolate BAD right now. T_T And that guy's name isn't helping.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji}   Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji} - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:44 pm

epp i just started season 2 finally XD

and wow it's amazing O_O i wasn't expectiny seb anbd ceil to return lol
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji}   Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji} - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:19 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kaU-Nkmb3Y&playnext_from=TL&videos=fPLBgWK8n7c

bahahaha XD

anyways. i finally watched the episode (cus the anime site i go to is SLOW) very very good..when the 'stag' was dancing i was dying of laughter..XD *sigh* but i cant wait for the next eppy.
i love how people are coming back from the dead!! XD its lovely!!

SEBBY IS TOO SHMEXY 8D
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji}   Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji} - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:56 pm

@Will:

I died too when the Stag came back from Season 1 as well. XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji}   Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji} - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:39 pm

with season one being leiancend by funimation does anyone else think that

J. Micheal Tatum would make a good sebby

after watching jiro in black blood brothers his voice makes me think that it will also suite sebby lol
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji}   Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji} - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:24 pm

@Break:

Hmm...idk...while Tatum has the swave sort of voice fit...his voice seems a bit to high pitched for Sebby in my opinion.

But he's not the major issue...the major issue is who the hell will voice Ciel? It's harder to voice kids his age that are boys.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji}   Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji} - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:49 pm

yeah that true chance they might have a girl voice ciel maybe ^^
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji}   Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji} - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:04 pm

Ciel probably will be voiced by a girl unless they get some one as young as Aaron Dismuke when he first started. I've heard people saying they might cast Caitlin Glass since she was Haruhi in Ouran (the seiyuu in Japan for Ciel also voiced Haruhi if y'all didn't know ) so that could be a possibility. I really have no idea what they're going to do. XD I just really want a cast list soon or at least some hints?
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji}   Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji} - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:07 pm

yeah i agree i hope episode 3 of season 2 is out soon too lol

vincent and cheshire got me into this anime lol

but yeah

i like

prince soma
greil
undertaker
and that guy with long blond gair thats reminds me of tamaki Razz
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji}   Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji} - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:14 pm

His name is Viscount Druitt. : ) Nice choices in characters by the way.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji}   Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji} - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:15 pm

Xd thanks ^^ i'll be playing as greil in a new rpg on this fourm in a few week, just waiting for vincent to return but it's the random adventure in anime rpg where we play as any anime character XD
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji}   Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji} - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:32 pm

dude... you're Greil in regular random too XD
Kuro land is epic....
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji}   Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji} - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:54 pm

Ahhh I've been so tempted to join you guys in one of those rpgs, but I'm absolutely horrible at that kind of stuff. XD It's fun to read through it though.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji}   Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji} - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:34 am

Watched eppy 3 RAW. xDDD

I like it. It's not as...silly/stupid as eppy 2. It was darker slightly...PLUS Sebby brought up Alois and them at the end of the eppy after the ending song. So this only makes me think Alois .vs. Ciel even more. xDDD

PLus the preview for the next eppy looks liek a train heist with Ciel and Sebby..and Claude being ninja. xD
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji}   Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji} - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:35 am

@Oz
JOIN USSSSSSSSSS!
DO IT! WE WANT YOU!!
and you're fine at the RP, I'm sure. join random 2!!
or random 1!!
DO IT! WE MISS YOU!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji}   Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji} - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kuroshitsuji 2 {Monoshitsuji}
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next