Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn   Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 3 EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:54 am

Pfft half way caught up? It's 182 eppys so far. It's gonna take you more then awhile. XD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn   Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 3 EmptySun May 09, 2010 4:59 am

Just watched eppy 183.

It's Hibari's turn for the inheritance test! unfortunitally when he was told it wasen't going to be a fight..he lsot all interest. XD

So half the eppy was people trying to convince him to take the test.

In the end Hibari's "tutor" Skull ended up going on a rampage and was aiming missles at the school which pissed Hibari off, making him shoot a hole into the blimp...but now its gonna crash into the school...and........

It ended there. Eff you cliff hangers. XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn   Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 3 EmptySun May 09, 2010 5:23 pm

Oh noes! D: Not a cliffhanger! I hope he passes. XD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn   Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 3 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 1:09 am

He prolly will, otherwise their would be no story. XD

But dear god the original Cloud Guardian Hibari has to get the power from...looks JUST like him...if he bleached his hair. xD

Even their personalities are the same. To the point where even Hibari showed a confused and suprized expression. XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn   Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 3 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 1:37 am

Seriously, theres another person who looks like Hibari besides that Fong dude?! XD I wanna see a pic!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn   Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 3 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:44 am

Actually all the former guardians look exactly like the characters we have come to know. XD

Only mafor difference is their hair...and sometimes their names will even be similar.

A good example of the name this is....Lambo's role is Guardian of Lightning ok? Well the former Lightning Guardian looks like older Lambo...with green hair and eyes...and is named....Lampo. xD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn   Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 3 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:13 am

Lampo?......ptffff *giggle fit*
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn   Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 3 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:31 am

Yes Lampo. XD

The others had at least remotly normal names. XD

Oh if YT works for ya, do you want to see one of the KHR OVAs?

Sadly it's not subbed, and I doubt it will ever be, but its halarious. XD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn   Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:45 pm

They finally finished up the Inheritance (Filler) Arc! Now were going back to the main Byakuran Arc to finish the battle! <3
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn   Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:16 am

I just watched eppy 191 subbed a few days ago.

LOVE IT! D18 magic! <333

And Hibari's handcuffs are animated in this eppy! >8D
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn   Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:40 am

Oooooooo! Too bad I'm no where near 191 ):

Gahhh I need to get caught up in KHR. XD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn   Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:43 am

Yes you do Oz. xDDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn   Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:56 am

Last time I checked I think I was on 19 or so. I'll have to catch up over the summer. XD I has no life anyway.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn   Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:59 am

You have more of a life then me right now. My boss is away on a trip so I got nothing to do. xDDD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn   Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:41 pm

Katekyo Hitman Reborn is now finished with 203 episodes. T__________T

The thing we can hope for; is that the rumor of a new season for it starting in Spring 2011 called Katekyo X: Generation is really true. I sure hope it is. ;A;
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn   Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 10:50 pm

I hope it's true. D: Although I still have alot to get caught up on till I get to 203. XD
Back to top Go down
a_nobodyXIII

a_nobodyXIII

PostSubject: Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn   Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:30 pm

Why they must ended up KHR on the 203 ? Damn, it's still a way lot to reach the manga! oni014
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/a_nobodyXIII
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn   Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 12:00 am

@nobody:

Actually I hear they plan on making another season of it in spring that will continue it. xDD

Besides I think the Shimon Arc is gonna be the last one of the series. So it's not actually that far behind. xDDD
Back to top Go down
a_nobodyXIII

a_nobodyXIII

PostSubject: Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn   Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 8:18 am

Gilbert Nightray wrote:
@nobody:

Actually I hear they plan on making another season of it in spring that will continue it. xDD

Besides I think the Shimon Arc is gonna be the last one of the series. So it's not actually that far behind. xDDD

err .. I already knew that it'll going to have another season in the spring. I think this is the official news... http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/contents/reborn/trailer/index.html

There really is the news there. Though, because it already past the last episode, so it just clearly said: 放送は終了しました。ご声援ありがとうございました。(The broadcast has ended, Thank you for your support)

The news already spread from MAL to CR too. So I guess .. We could only just waited for the spring. oni03

/was kicked
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/a_nobodyXIII
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn   Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:29 am

Happy Birthday Dino! 8DDD

Your now........god who knows how old! But you'll forever look 22-33 years old all your life! 8Db

Me: "HIbari no killing him today ok? It's his birthday! Treat him a bit nicer kay?"

HIbari: -glares at me- "What you say herbaviour?"

Me: "..........................Oh fine nothing." -________-;;
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn   Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:33 am

I second that!

Happy Birthday, Dino~ 8D

....Even though this was posted yesterday.

*fails at remembering birthdays* oni040
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn   Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 10:24 am

Oh no! Can't believe I missed that Sad I've got a calendar with their birthdays but I forgot to flip to February T___T It's already 6/2 now Sad

Anyway, HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY, DINO-san!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn   Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 4:19 am

AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!! *is currently fangirling over Rebocon 4 Blue* Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn   Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 3 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:46 am

Happy Birthday Hibari!!! <333

Now let me call Dino and get him over here to help celebrate~ >3

//getsbittentodeath
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn   Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 3 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 3:22 am

Happy Birthday, Hibari! =3

Does this mean I don't get bitten to death since this isn't a late birthday wish? 8'D *phew*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn   Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Anime + Manga [SPOILERS] :: Anime-
Jump to: