Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Adventure (18+)

Go down 
+6
Echo-chan
TheChainYaname
InsaneEmily
Xerxes Break
Vincent Nightray
The Cheshire Cat
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39
AuthorMessage
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:27 am

Oz: HAhahaha!!! Elliot you looked so weird punching midget like that!!!!! XD Hahahaha!!!

Midget: O_O......*snickers* Well Oz you should always be laughing because Elliot always looks weird!!! evil fox *gets a rock ready*

Echo: T^T I am sooooo LOST!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 3:53 am

Elliot: What was that you just said.....? I dont think I heard you clearly, Care to.....repeat yourself....?

He twitches, and for just a moment, you could have sworn that you saw a few veins in his fist pulse out with rage.
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 4:08 am

Oz: UH OH!!!!!! Midget he is talking to you!!! *runs, hide behind a couch, and peeks over to see whats going to happen*

Midget: PFFT!!!!! YOU DON"T SCARE ME!!!!! >D YOU ALWAYS LOOK WEIRD!!!!! >D *throws rocks at Elliot's face and runs underneathe Elliots legs towards another room* MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! >D

Echo: Geez... why does this always happen to me? T^T
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 7:42 am

The rock hits his face, then he hears the midget run away, he cant believe how cowardly that midget is!

Elliot: Tch, what a coward, he picks a fight only to run away from it. I cant STAND the nerve of that guy!

He rubs his forehead and turns to Oz.

Elliot: What are you looking at?

He says with a slight frown
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:00 am

Oz: *flinches a bit, but doesn't say anything as he watches the Midget*

Midget: HA!!! who said I was running away!!!!!!! *is hanging from the ceiling looking down at Elliot* HAhahaha!!!! *pulls out many rocks and drop all of them on Elliot* MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! *suddenly starts slipping* OH NO!!!! *starts falling and lands on Elliots face* H-hello there!!!

Oz: OOOOOOOOO!!!!! *watches from behind couch*

Echo: *is eating cheese cake* YUM!!! X3
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:41 pm

The rocks fall ontop of his head like a shower, Then comes the Midget. He DEFINETALLY has a headache now, if he didnt have one before. He falls to the ground with a loud thud.

"ugh....oww...."

Elliot then mutters under his breath

"i really dont like this guy one bit....."

His eyebrow twitches with furious rage.
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:51 pm

Midget: *heard what Elliot muttered* Well I don't like you either you large mass of ugly........ *folds arms and taps foot with a pout face*

Oz: *laughs at Midget's comment while sitting on the couch watching the two*

Echo: *finds someone and asks for directions to get back to the Nightray mansion*
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:38 pm

i misse this rpg so i'm coming back, only as joey, break and reim and alicia and mia

break: (sits on reim as he eats candy)

reim: oni032 i want kaia or alicia to sit on me get off xerxes

alicia: (to busy steering at her husband vincent)

Joey: oni030 dad why do you always think of girls you really scare me at times

Reim: because i like women (struggles to move)

Mia: now that i think of it why are we at the nightray house wheres the remote i want to go on some under water adventure Smile

Reim: will there be mermaids nose bleed
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 6:59 am

Elliot Pretends like he didnt hear the midgets comment and walks back furiously to his room.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 8:01 am

(=w= Joining!)

Leo is in the library, looking at the new publication section. A book grabs his attention.
"Oh!? A new volume of Holy Knight! Where's Elliot? He would always wait in here until the book comes in and be the first one to read it. Hmm, strange. Well, I'm gonna do him a favour then."

Leo decides to add the new volume to his stack of books but suddenly, everything goes black.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 8:05 am

Elliot walks into his room, and stares at his room. odd. something seems different. He shook his head and proceeded into the room. Through all the crap he's had to deal with in the past few days....he's glad to finally get some peace and quiet again. he sits down on his bed, and falls backwards; his hands beneath his head. he stared at the ceiling and after a minute, he closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 8:15 am

Leo opens his eyes. Where am I? Ugh, it's so dark and stuffy in here. He feels like something is missing. My glasses!
Leo reaches out his hand and feels something. Clothes!? These smell oddly familiar. Hm, so he's in a wardrobe. Leo finds the door and tries to open it but it's locked. He tries to push the door hoping that he can force it open but instead, it makes a bunch of clothes fall on him.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 8:25 am

...what is it now....?
yet another disturbance. so much for his idea of "peace". He proceeds to sit up, and goes over to the wardrobe.
Elliot: W-what the---?! Its locked! who would have....?
It was a fairly simple lock. so Elliot was able to break it off easily. he opens the door to see his clothes all off the hanger, and laying in a pile.
Elliot: Great. another mess for me to clean up....
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 8:37 am

Tough luck. Leo tries to get up but then he hears the noise of someone breaking off the lock and an oh-so-familiar voice "Great, another mess for me to clean up..." Oh so he was in his and Elliot's wardrobe, no wonder it smells familiar.
Leo straightens up and as he expected, there stands Elliot with his ever-lasting frown.

Leo: Hi there Elliot. Haven't seen you for the whole day. Where have you been? And I've told you to stop stuffing your dirty underwears in the wardrobe. It doesn't produce a very pleasant ....um, "aroma".
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 8:44 am

Elliot: Of all the things you can say....wait, what are you even doing there in the first place?!

Elliot was confused. there was no way Leo would go in there just for fun. And then it occured to him

Elliot: That stupid midget, tch, you'd think he has picked on me enough...then he starts bugging my servant. Thats going TOO far!

Elliot looked back at leo, and pulls him to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 8:52 am

Leo: Of all things, I had to say that because they were the first thing that fell onto my head. Now I'm definitely gonna have to wash my hair.

Elliot seems to be pondering something, he isn't even listening to what Leo's saying. Then suddenly Elliot's face lights up and he says something about a midget.

-Elliot helps Leo up-

Leo: Thanks. And Elliot, it's not nice to call someone stupid AND a midget. Who is this person you're talking about anyway? (I hope it's not Oz-kun) Is he the reason why you didn't rush to the library to read the new Holy Knight Volume? Oh no! My books!!! I need to go back to the library!

Leo rushes out of the room...
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:00 am

Elliot: Well, its not like i bothered to learn that brats name--h-huh?! Leo!

Leo ran out of the room, and Elliot followed him until where the door was. He stuck his head out into the hallway and watched Leo make his way to the Library. He let out a sigh, and realized that he can finally get some sleep. he layed down on his bed and pulled the blanket over him and his head.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:14 am

Leo ran to the library, ignoring the whispers of the other servants.
Probably I shouldn't run this fast in the mansion's corridor. He slowed down and walked briskly instead. One of those books is very old and super rare! The Nightray family sure can boast about their library. I couldn't find it in Lutwidge but now I've finally got my hand on it. Oh please don't let anything happen to the book.

Leo stops in front of the library, gathering his breath. Come to think of it, I mentioned the new Holy Knight volume but Elliot didn't seem to react much. He didn't even follow me to the library. Is he THAT occupied by the so-called "midget"?

Leo pushed the door open, praying that his books are still there, but to his horror, they're gone! GONE! He checked the shelves and searched around the place where he was knocked out. Nooooooo!!!
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:29 am

Midget: Hehehehehe!!!!!! evil fox *looks at all of the holy knight books he had stolen* They will never find these books!! >D *locks the books in the secret spot* I will teach you Elliot!!! you don't ignore the MIDGET!!!! >XD Hmmm.... I am curious if he got his precious servant out of his wardrobe yet? *sneaks around the mansion avoiding both Elliot and Leo*

Oz: Wow.... its too queit.... Sigh... I am SO BORED!!!!! DX Oh Wait!! I know!!! =D I will go exploring around the mansion!! =D I am sure I will find LOTS of stuff to do!!!! =D *goes to explore around*

Echo: *walks through the front door of the mansion and looks around* .............. hmph fox
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:07 pm

Leo stood there in horror. This can't be! Don't tell me the "midget" Elliot was talking about is behind all of this?? I'm gonna need to ask Elliot for more details. Geez, he really can make enemies with anyone! And now he's dragged me into this mess as well! Haha, I guess it can't be helped. Oh shoot, I forgot that my hair smells!!!....

Leo trailed off in thoughts, not noticing that a blond-haired boy had just snooped into the library.
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:19 pm

Oz: *walks into the library and looks up* Oh! Hey Leo!!!! =D I was wondering if I was going to see you!!!! =D I have been exploring and look what I found!!! =D *pulls out a pair of Elliot's pjs that have pictures of kitties on them* Hehehehehe I found these in an old room!!!! *notices Leo's face*.... one question..... why do you have a shocked like face? Did something happen?

Midget: *walks into Elliot's room* Hohoho? Elliot is asleep? Well that isn't any fun!! *walks over to elliots bed, goes to stand on the headstand, and pulls out a bunch of rocks* RISE AND SHINNING!!!!!!! *Drops them all on Elliot* MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Echo: *goes in shearch for everyone*
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:30 pm

Leo vaguely remembered seeing a blonde silhouette of someone and that person seemed to be talking to him.
It took him a whole minute to register what was going on. He focused his vision and there, in front of him stood Oz-kun, holding ... WHAT??

Leo: Oh wow, Oz-kun! Pleasure seeing you here. What business do you have in the Nightray mansion? And how did you manage to find THOSE? Elliot refuses to let anyone touch them. Even I haven't gotten a clear look at it. Maybe we can use this as blackmailing material. And talking about "look", I forgot about my glasses!!!! And my books! Oz-kun, my books are gone! Someone took them! I need to get them back! And fyi, the newest volume of Holy Knight is among them (Hope this will fire Oz-kun up) We've got to get them back! Let's find Elliot first, he should still be in the room.

Leo grabbed Oz's hand and they ran out of the library.
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:18 am

WOOOOOOOOOOOW Its been a while~! XD I shall awaken it maybe~! XD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"OH~ Blackmailing" Oz thought to himself as he looked at the pj's he was holding. But then Oz heard that horrible news that came from Leo's mouth.
"E-EH?! THE NEWEST VOLUME WAS STOLEN!!?!?"
Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 Everco10
"NO!! LEO WE HAVE TO FIND IT!!! NOW!!!"
and with that they ran to find those books!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Echo began to walk through the hallways in hopes of finding someone...anyone who was around... it was eeirily quiet. Once she got to the end of the hallway she heard noises. The sounded an aweful lot like Leo and Oz. She then quietly peeked over to see and sure enough there they were running done the hallway in the other direction.
Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 Th_mre10
"hmmm... I will follow them to see what is going on...."
and with that Echo followed quietly and hopefully unnoticed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The midget just stood there......waiting for Elliot to do something...anything...He was so bored...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Neh~ I am going to try out useing actual icons like that now!! =D I kind of like it!! ;w;
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 9:39 pm

(I really miss this RPG T__T)
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Cheshire Kitty

Cheshire Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 4:23 am

Kuro: Chessssss!~ Come over heeeerrrrreee Now Or we'll be late!   hmph fox                                                             Chess: Nah, we won't be late. Or atleast I hope.  sweat drop fox                                        Kuro: Get yo' rump ova here sister!     angryfox                                                                 Chess: Gah! Don't call me that! I am no way related to you, witch!     fox 7                                                    Kuro: What did you just call me, Cat?   evil fox                                                         Chess: Oh Shyt. shocked fox  *Chess ran throught the halls, Kuro not far behind*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Adventure (18+)
Page 39 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39