Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joey's Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

Joey's Story Empty
PostSubject: Joey's Story   Joey's Story EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 10:45 pm

One cold winter day a guy with black seaweed like hair and light brown eyes is making dinner ready for his daughters getting home from school his son rolan moved out to live with Santi who he sees as his mother. Joey takes his glasses off and cleans them while waiting for the food to cook.

Joey: it sure gets lonely being home by myself all the time, I hope Cosmo and Mia are ok Cosmo gets bullied a lot by the other kids which worries me

At the high school

A girl with medium length black hair and brown eyes wearing glasses walks out the history class and is followed by a long hair blond girl with green eyes

Rena: wait up Mia

Mia: oh sorry Rena I was just thinking that’s all,

Rena: are those boys still making fun of you for being smart

Mia shakes her head

Mia: no it’s something else, I just wonder on what made my brother turn evil and run away from us we haven’t seen him in about a month now, my dad blames Santi for it but I can’t help but feel that santi is the one to blame from what i heard she let and showed rolan how to kill

Rena: well in away rolan was always a bad boy here at school too he always tried to bed half the girls in school and succeeded with that slut Sarah the one that was murdered by santi a few months ago after she’s gave birth to twins and dumped them into care

Mia: true rolan was only fifteen and she was like seventeen but still Santi shouldn’t of killed Sarah even if she was a nasty person anyways I better head off home or my dad will call the police from worrying he’s very over protective over me and Cosmo now

Rena: I understand, I’ll see you tomorrow then (runs off)

Mia: honestly looks like I have a lot of studying to do tonight (goes off)

At the middle school

A girl with scruffy cream long hair with light brown eyes gets pushed into one of the school bin by a bunch of girls and two boys.

Tina: ha since you’re always a mess I think this is good place to dump you

Kai: we better run the teacher is coming

Tina: Dam

Hannah: we’ll be back

Taichi: wait what about the dog boy we need to throw him into the girls bathroom still

Cosmo: leave Toby alone (gets out the rubbish bin but Tai pushes her back in)

Taichi: you stay in here and be a good girl

Cosmo: I’m telling Mama on you

Tina: go right ahead brat where not scared of your wimpy mother

Toby jumps and hits Taichi

Toby: Leave my friend alone grrrrr

Tina: oh look dog boy is here you saved us from looking for you (Grabs Toby and drags him off to the girls toilets with the others before the teacher catches them)

Back at the Nightray house Mia goes in the kitchen just as Joey was putting dinner out

Mia: I guess I came home just in time

Joey: yeah you did but Cosmo still hasn’t come home so I’m going to go out and see if I can find her, I think those kids at school may have dumped her in a trash can again honestly at this rate I’ll have to move Cosmo to another school

Mia: um maybe Cosmo should bathe more and brush her hair that might stop the bullying dad but we can talk about this later when Cosmo is home save

Joey: yeah your right, honestly that child worries me so much I’ll have to speak with her father tomorrow when I take her to his house for the weekend, I’ll be back soon Mia (goes out to find Cosmo)

To be continued
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net

Joey's Story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Pandora Hearts :: Fanfiction-
Jump to: