Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Habits You've Developed Because of Anime?

Go down 
+16
Xerxes Break
LoneNecromancer
Ozu Bezarius
Shaz
Sora-chan
Naminé15
Sharon Rainsworth
Mandy Chan
Leo
Alice B-Rabbit
Echo-chan
Elliot Nightray
Will of the Abyss
The Cheshire Cat
Gilbert Nightray
Oz Vessalius
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

Habits You've Developed Because of Anime? Empty
PostSubject: Habits You've Developed Because of Anime?   Habits You've Developed Because of Anime? EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:45 am

Please tell me I'm not the only one to which this applies. XD You know when you've been watching way to much anime and it starts to rub off on you?

For me it's:

1. When speaking in real life, I've noticed that I respond with 'hai' instead of 'yes'.

2. I refer to people I don't like as 'baka'.

3. I have a tendency to compare people I know to different characters or label them in my head as 'tsundere', 'moe' stuff like that.

4. When I'm upset or troubled I say 'gao'. I've also caught myself saying 'nipah~' and 've'. Oh, and of course 'desu'.

5. If I'm forced to dance in public at a school event or something like that, I'll throw in random moves from Hare Hare Yukai or the Lucky Star op.

That's all I can think of at the moment. XD Any one else?
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Habits You've Developed Because of Anime?   Habits You've Developed Because of Anime? EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:35 am

Hmmm...

Like you I call people a "Baka". Not allt he time, but some times.

And I like compare people to characters, to see how much they are alike.

My other thing is I like seeing who in a pair of friends or a couple is the "Seme" and the "Uke". 8DDD -shot-
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Habits You've Developed Because of Anime?   Habits You've Developed Because of Anime? EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:09 am

@Oz
omg, the hai thing... SO TRUE

@Gil
Seme/Uke.... YES.

I also do the poke-finger thing that characters do a lot when nervous or trying to get around telling the truth (middle fingers when thinking, pointers when stressed)

'ne' (enough said?)

that noise that ALL characters make when shocked/in disbelief. yeah. total master at that XD

aaaaaaaand....

my run. it has gone from panting and ohmigod let me stop to the ditzy fanservice run (COMPLETE with intense jiggle physics)
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Habits You've Developed Because of Anime?   Habits You've Developed Because of Anime? EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:25 am

@Gil-

LMAO at the seme and uke thing! XDDDD

@Cheshire-

I totally forgot the poke finger thing you mentioned! I do that too~

--------

Another one I forgot is when I smile, I close my eyes and grin trying to attempt the ' ^___^ ' face. It turns out looking pretty weird. XD
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Habits You've Developed Because of Anime?   Habits You've Developed Because of Anime? EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:25 pm

I've become convinced that unless my hair defies ALL the laws of physics, it is messed up.

I'm PRETTY sure that's rooted in anime/manga somewhere.

oh, and I sometimes answer the phone in japanese.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Habits You've Developed Because of Anime?   Habits You've Developed Because of Anime? EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:38 pm

haha the 'hai' thing is normal for me XDD

I MAJORLY compare people with anime characters and such... XDD
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Habits You've Developed Because of Anime?   Habits You've Developed Because of Anime? EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:15 am

Oh man....uhh...Lets see....From one Video game i play, a character has an odd kind of shrug, and now i do it all the time. OH! And thanks to all the glasses characters i like, i always tend to push up my glasses while making a sarcastic remark xD'' and sometimes when i want to get someones attention I always say "nee nee" xD Or sometimes, i'd act like a video game character, like when they have a set running pace, i'll imitate them, or i'd sit in a spot, and if someone comes into my view, id turn to look at them, then after they pass i sit there like an NPC again xD'''
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Habits You've Developed Because of Anime?   Habits You've Developed Because of Anime? EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:54 am

I have started to say 'baka' and 'nani' alot..... I also to the glasses thing!! XD I am sure I do lots of other things I just haven't noticed yet!! HAHAHAHA!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Habits You've Developed Because of Anime?   Habits You've Developed Because of Anime? EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:41 pm

hahahaww!! i used to say Baka all the time, but i grew out of it xD'''
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Habits You've Developed Because of Anime?   Habits You've Developed Because of Anime? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:46 pm

I say 'baka' sometimes. The finger-poking thing, too. Which gets awkward, because here at least it means 'gay'.
Yaaaah...
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Habits You've Developed Because of Anime?   Habits You've Developed Because of Anime? EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:44 am

Talking about habits, I've got tons, all from anime and manga T__T The finger-poking thing, "nani?" instead of "what?", "hai" instead of "yes", "urusai" (don't know how to spell T__T) instead of "shut up", "wakara-hen" (Kansai-ben hoho) instead of "I don't know". And geez, it's not a pleasant thing when you're asked a question in a French lesson and the answer that instantly comes out of your mouth is in Japanese T__T So embarassing ><

I also make loads of strange noises like strange laughters, muahahaha. Also ve~, nipaaa~~ Strange poses as well T__T

Haaa, manga and anime are really influential ~~~ When I have a favourite character, I will start behaving like them as well ~~~ Which results in the current "messed up" me. I don't know which one is the real me anymore 0_o
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Habits You've Developed Because of Anime?   Habits You've Developed Because of Anime? EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:18 pm

I sometimes say kawaii, but thats it I think
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Habits You've Developed Because of Anime?   Habits You've Developed Because of Anime? EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:23 pm

Fanservice-y Airplane run. I do it a lot. Whe I do it I usually forget to stop, and I have to turn around to get back to where I was going. My record number of having to turn around is four. So far.

Also, any random, casual fanservice thing... I do it.

EDIT: AHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I just noticed that I mentioned the run in a prior post. Oh well. I do it enough to warrant multiple references.
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Habits You've Developed Because of Anime?   Habits You've Developed Because of Anime? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:57 pm

well, I always call my sister "onee-chan" instead of sis, always say "urusai" when there's an annoying people that won't shut up, always say "wakarannai" than i don't know, always says "baka" than stupid/idiot. Well, maybe someday I'll be an otaku? who knows who knows?
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Habits You've Developed Because of Anime?   Habits You've Developed Because of Anime? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 4:01 pm

Sharon Rainsworth wrote:
well, I always call my sister "onee-chan" instead of sis, always say "urusai" when there's an annoying people that won't shut up, always say "wakarannai" than i don't know, always says "baka" than stupid/idiot. Well, maybe someday I'll be an otaku? who knows who knows?

Wow, that's exactly what I often do as well XD XD XD except that I don't have a sister =w=
Back to top Go down
Naminé15

PostSubject: Re: Habits You've Developed Because of Anime?   Habits You've Developed Because of Anime? EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:55 pm

Leo wrote:
Sharon Rainsworth wrote:

Wow, that's exactly what I often do as well XD XD XD except that I don't have a sister =w=

That's the advantage of having a sister: she watches anime and reads manga, I watch/read all I can with her, but whenever I can't (means nearly always) she watches/reads all the rest, and then she tells me about the plots >>>that means she is more exposed to the risk of learning a few japone words although I never hear them from her or anyone IRL lol"
Btw, my habbit: draw only in manga style *I never mentioned on this orum that I'm addicted to drawing al the time lol* and I no longer attempt to try other styles of drawings x.x lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
Sora-chan

Sora-chan

PostSubject: Re: Habits You've Developed Because of Anime?   Habits You've Developed Because of Anime? EmptyMon May 02, 2011 1:28 am

1. When being called, instead of saying "what?" I'll say "EH!?"

2. I use to say "hehe!" when laughing. Now I go "Fufufu<3"

3. I add -chan or other honorifics to the end of peoples names.

4. I glomp my sister, mother, and brother. 8D

5. After a sentence I like adding a <3 at the end.

6. I actually know how to pronounce "Anime" now! x3

7. KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE 8D /shot

There's probably more but I don't remember them until it actually happens.
Back to top Go down
http://simpliciity.deviantart.com
Shaz

Shaz

PostSubject: Re: Habits You've Developed Because of Anime?   Habits You've Developed Because of Anime? EmptyTue May 03, 2011 5:39 am

It's become an idiosyncrasy for me to say 'nya' XD

Also I tend to act much like my favorite characters (though whether that's intentional or if I love them because I relate, I haven't quite figured out...)

Also taking to saying either 'nya' or 'ne' when asking someone a question

Also, 'nya' comes out as an instant response, kinda like 'what?' XD

Hmm... I've taken to adjusting my glasses with whatever's in my hand at the time (Like Will from Kuroshitsuji) and... Act too much like Hiyori from Lucky Star XD

It's also become a nervous habit to move my hands like the beginning of the Caramelldansen para para dance XDD

Along with many, many more...
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Habits You've Developed Because of Anime?   Habits You've Developed Because of Anime? EmptyWed May 04, 2011 12:29 am

oh wow xD;;;; thats alot!!!

The only one i have is saying "nee nee" when calling someone over or getting their attention xD;;;;
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Habits You've Developed Because of Anime?   Habits You've Developed Because of Anime? EmptyWed May 04, 2011 10:41 am

hmmm...
i say baka
i say hai sometimes
and one time in french teacher asked me a letter and i said Japanese and he said : "what?" i just stood there..mainly because i am bad at french and talked in Japanese
whenever i like a character i'm more like their personality so people just say what happened to you?
i make the awkward laughs or noise like "eh!?" or when i laugh this weird laugh comes out...
whenever i end a call with my friend i say sayonara and close
i compare people to anime characters..
and many more i have forgotten
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Habits You've Developed Because of Anime?   Habits You've Developed Because of Anime? EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:17 pm

I have a habit of saying "Now thats a secret" alot XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Habits You've Developed Because of Anime?   Habits You've Developed Because of Anime? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:41 am

Recently my friends were teasing me to death and out of no where I shouted, "Yamero!". The weird thing is, they understood me. xD
Back to top Go down
LoneNecromancer

LoneNecromancer

PostSubject: Re: Habits You've Developed Because of Anime?   Habits You've Developed Because of Anime? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:44 am

None. I don't know why I would.

Maybe if I was a weeaboo I'd go around spouting random Japanese phrases that I'd mangled with my weeaboo pronunciation and worship everything about the anime, but no.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Habits You've Developed Because of Anime?   Habits You've Developed Because of Anime? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:46 pm

LoneNecromancer wrote:
None. I don't know why I would.

Maybe if I was a weeaboo I'd go around spouting random Japanese phrases that I'd mangled with my weeaboo pronunciation and worship everything about the anime, but no.

Please ensure when you say things that you're not going to knowingly insult anyone. Remember that it was your choice to join Pandora Heaven, your choice to read this topic - which you could have easily ignored - and, finally, your choice to be insensitive and say something that could easily offend every member in this topic at the very least. Please show more discretion and respect in the future, and consider this a firm warning that Pandora Heaven does not need inconsiderate members.
Back to top Go down
LoneNecromancer

LoneNecromancer

PostSubject: Re: Habits You've Developed Because of Anime?   Habits You've Developed Because of Anime? EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:25 am

Ah. Okay, then. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Habits You've Developed Because of Anime?   Habits You've Developed Because of Anime? Empty

Back to top Go down

Habits You've Developed Because of Anime?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Talk and Fun :: Talk-
Jump to: