Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kuroshitsuji OC Profiles

Go down 
+2
Xerxes Break
Mandy Chan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

Kuroshitsuji OC Profiles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji OC Profiles   Kuroshitsuji OC Profiles - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 5:41 pm

@ Oz MY GOD SHES SO CUTE!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji OC Profiles   Kuroshitsuji OC Profiles - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 6:45 pm

I'm planning out a thired oc which will be soma's second child which he pays more attenion too O__o poor misa

bascally so far i plan to name him Noah and he has long pinkish purple hair and yellow eyes and well he's a spoiled brat pretty much like soma is lol

Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji OC Profiles   Kuroshitsuji OC Profiles - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:39 pm

@Break-

Thank you! ^-^

Aw so this one is gonna take after his father huh? Cute!

@Leo-

Thank youuu ;w;
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji OC Profiles   Kuroshitsuji OC Profiles - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:57 pm

lol your welcome ^^
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji OC Profiles   Kuroshitsuji OC Profiles - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 9:23 pm

yep thats right oz XD might also explain to why soma pays more attention to him ^^;
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji OC Profiles   Kuroshitsuji OC Profiles - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:18 pm

ok i have to say this, oz.... i drew your oc today to go with my grell drawing lol i did her in like gothic clothes to show shes a shimigmi Smile
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji OC Profiles   Kuroshitsuji OC Profiles - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:50 am

Awwwww cant wait to see
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji OC Profiles   Kuroshitsuji OC Profiles - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 10:58 pm

@Break-

You drew Addison for me?! yayz YAY~ Thank you! I can't wait to see it! <333
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji OC Profiles   Kuroshitsuji OC Profiles - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:27 pm

oz i just thought what if your oc had a crush on ciel lol be pretty funny then both brother and sister after butler and master lol

i'm making my oc misa admire grell by the way for lol's since shes alone alot i think she should ahve like a silly school girl crush on grell and admire him i think it will be sweet lol but of corse grell isn't intrested in misa cause he loves sebby
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji OC Profiles   Kuroshitsuji OC Profiles - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:48 pm

@Break-

Oh my gawd, that would be soooo adorable!! XD I'd make it where she's too tsundere to admit it though, but Grell could tease her about it when she gets pissed off about him fangirling too much over Sebastian. It's funny cause I was gonna have her be secretly obsessed with nobles.

Awwwwwww. <3 That's so cute! Haha, poor girl. The guy she likes isn't interested in women. XD
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji OC Profiles   Kuroshitsuji OC Profiles - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:22 pm

Thats a adorable idea hee hee
Back to top Go down
dd051099

dd051099

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji OC Profiles   Kuroshitsuji OC Profiles - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 2:28 am

Name: Yuna
Hair Colour: Black, shoulder length
Skin: white
Eye Colour: black
Personality: cheerful, has a mature mind but tends to act childish, kind of picky. Likes Sana, Ark, sleep, and making tea for Ciel. Hates bugs and crowded places.
Description: he is Sana's younger twin brother. The village he used to live in was destroyed and his mother told him to escape to the forest with his brother. He was given half of a triangular necklace with half of a small blue gem on the top of the necklace and a pure white pearl on the side. He also got half of all the money the family have left. While the two was escaping, Yuna got lost and wondered to London. He was only eight when he ran away so he had trouble with certain things. Luckily, a rich woman took him in. The woman lived alone except for a butler named Ark. When Yuna was eleven, the woman died in an accident, and she left Ark to take care of Yuna. Yuna soon realizes that Ark was a demon, and the reason why Ark is willing to act as Yuna's butler is because Yuna is....... (not telling!) Soon, things happened, Yuna met Ciel and became a servant there. Sebastian, like Ark, also sees him as a very important person.

Name: Sana
Hair Colour: pure white, slightly longer than Yuna's and is tied into a pony tail.
Skin: White
Eye Colour: Silvery white
Personality: mature, calm, stubborn, caring, clever. Likes Yuna, Dan, drawing, writing, and quiet. Hates (or
afraid) of stormy weather and fire (because his home was destroyed by fire).
Description: Yuna's older twin brother. He was given the other half of the necklace, which has the other half of the blue gem and a black pearl on the side. After realizing Yuna disappeared, Sana started to look for him, only to find the forest with only him, and ferocious beasts. Sana started to look desperately for the exit of the forest, only to stumble upon a hungry tiger. Sana, terrified, fainted at the sight. When he woke up, he was in the a small but beautiful cabin. Next to him was a black haired man in a butler suit, staring at him. Sana told him what happened, and the man told him his name, which was Dan. Dan started to take care of Sana while helping him look for his brother.

Ooh! Now I want to use them in a fanfic!
Back to top Go down
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji OC Profiles   Kuroshitsuji OC Profiles - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:40 am

Woa.
Holy dead thread Batman... *blink blink*

Can I remedy this? Hope i'm not being annoying.... <--- worst fear.
Alrighty!

Name: Mori
Hair Colour: silver
Skin: light, pale.
Eye Colour: UNKNOWN
Personilty: Well... she's the daughter of a certain funeral director... So let's just say she takes after him!

PEACE!

Intro story that was written a while ago: http://iheartcobblepot.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24#/d34dhtm

have mercy on my soul, please.
*bows*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji OC Profiles   Kuroshitsuji OC Profiles - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kuroshitsuji OC Profiles
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2