Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Compared to Characters?

Go down 
+5
InsaneEmily
Mandy Chan
Xerxes Break
Echo-chan
Oz Vessalius
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

Compared to Characters? Empty
PostSubject: Compared to Characters?   Compared to Characters? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:28 am

Ok, I think at one point after watching way too much anime (see another topic of mine), we start to compare people in our everyday lives to characters.So my question is:

1. have you done that and if so, who was the person and what character?

2.Or have you yourself been compared to one by some one? It can be by either personality or looks.

3. Another one is, have you ever compared yourself to a character?

For me, one time my friend Steph and I were watching Princess Princess and every time Mikoto spazzed out she looked at me, then looked back at the screen and giggled to herself. She told me I remind her of him because we both freak out/whine alot and that I sound like him when he's yelling. XDDDD She also said I kinda look like Riza Hawkeye from Fma when I put my hair up. I know there are a few others I've been compared to, but that's all I got at the top of my head.

As for my friends, Gil freakishly reminds me of Chizuru from Seitokai no Ichizon. O_o Their personalities are so alike it's uncanny in my opinion.
My friend Steph reminds me of alot of anime tsunderes, but the biggest one is England from Hetalia. Seriously, I think she's secretly him in disguise minus the eyebrows. Nearly the same eye and hair color, she's tsundere, not all that great of a cook, obsessed with mythical things like fairies, unicorns, and ghosts, and yeah..she's into black magic. XD She has yet to buy a black cloak and summon anything, but I could see her trying.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Compared to Characters?   Compared to Characters? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:34 am

Oh, and as for comparing myself to a character, I feel pretty connected with the ones that get abused/picked on all the time. oni034
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Compared to Characters?   Compared to Characters? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:02 am

Haha!! Where do I begin? XD
Well my Dad says I am like Break because I am always asking 'are going to eat that' or 'can I have that' and the fact I love to annoy!! hehehe!! My brothers also said I was like Break because I 'appear' out of nowhere and pop out of crazy places and scare them!! I am so bad hehe!! My sister says I am like Jack because I fail at getting a boyfriend because Jack fails at getting a girlfriend......( I have liked many guys, but none of them liked me back.... I have never had a boyfriend..... I am so lame.. Haha!!) My Mom says that I am like Echo, because sometimes I say very few things, but I am always thinking. My friends don't watch anime so I don't really know what Characters they would think I am like. Oh well......

When ever I smell smoke from a cigerett I always think 'Gilbert must be near by' hahaha!!! I would have to say my friend Madi would be alot like Edward Elric Because she is short and she doesn't like it.... at all!! My sister would be like Elliot because she has a short fuse.... scary....

For characters I think I compare to...... um.... I am not sure at the moment...... I can't think straight now.. haha!!

Thats all I can think of for now....... When I remember I will update!! ^-^
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Compared to Characters?   Compared to Characters? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:06 am

@Echo-

Break=awesome. Therefore you're awesome as well! 8D

And your family watches Pandora Hearts?! I envy you. XD
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Compared to Characters?   Compared to Characters? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:08 pm

hm i knever though about it i think leo reminds more of anime leo nice and rather quite Smile i say anime leo cause i don't what to say about the manga leo lol

hm but not sure what character i'm like or remind iof hmmm ^^;

edit: leo also reminds me of L lol

Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Compared to Characters?   Compared to Characters? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:12 pm

with members on thbe fourm

vincent reminds me of vincent from ph lol

oz reminds me of misa from death note

gil reminds me of sailor mars from sailor moon
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Compared to Characters?   Compared to Characters? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:14 pm

L? Lol how so?
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Compared to Characters?   Compared to Characters? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:37 pm

no idea lol maybe cause L can be quite at time and he likes sweet stuff and well you can be quite at times and you like sweet stuff Smile
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Compared to Characters?   Compared to Characters? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:40 pm

lolness ^^
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Compared to Characters?   Compared to Characters? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:31 pm

@Break-

Misa-misa? <3 I'm honored!

Break-chan reminds me of every character I come across associated with bunnies. XD Thus her nickname 'silly rabbit', haha.
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Compared to Characters?   Compared to Characters? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 7:56 pm

lol Oz, you remind of well Oz. You are nice like him and you can be funny like him too ^^
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Compared to Characters?   Compared to Characters? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 8:04 pm

lol oz Smile hm thinks of charcaters into bunnys

sailor moon
sailor mini moon
ryuichi
honey
momji
hm thats all i can come up with lol
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Compared to Characters?   Compared to Characters? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 10:48 pm

Bunnies? In that case, Break reminds me of Tewi Inaba from Touhou 8. She loves to laugh and is kind of hyper. XDD

I think I'm sort of a split-personality case. Cause IRL I'm shy and don't like taking to people but online i'm hyper and outgoing and not really afraid of anything. XD

So this is who I think I am:

Real Life Personality: Koishi Komeiji (Touhou 11)
Online Personality: Yuugi Hoshiguma (Touhou 11)

Koishi wanders a lot and is very lonely, but if you talk to her she's actually quite friendly.
Yuugi is very outgoing and strong, so she's not afraid to join in and laugh.
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Compared to Characters?   Compared to Characters? EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 3:21 am

I dunno about the lot of you (I'm bad at analyzing other people... OTL) but as for myself...

Huh. What you'd get If Osaka (Azumanga Diaoh), Shikamaru (Naruto), and Yachiru (Bleach) all were put into a blender. With a dose of Hermione. And Suzumiya Haruhi.

I mean their personalities only, though. I don't think they'd all fit into one normal-sized blender, and I've yet to find a place that sells blenders aimed at serial killers to people without industrial permits or sex appeal.

Anyway, what would you say about me? I'm curious...

Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Compared to Characters?   Compared to Characters? EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:47 pm

hmm I just realized I'm kinda like Kyoko from Skip Beat. I am pretty nice sometimes but then if someone pisses me off or something I go in a HUGE rage XDDD plus I would kinda be like Tohru from Fruits Basket cus im a total airhead.
if there is an anime character thats annoying, out of place, or stupid then that'd be me as well XDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Compared to Characters?   Compared to Characters? EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 12:57 am

@Will-

I can kinda relate to Tohru-chan as well. XD I have so many airhead moments.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Compared to Characters?   Compared to Characters? EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:58 am

Ooo!! I do compare myself to characters alot!!!

Lets see.....There is this one character named Tear, and i look and act almost exactly like her >< Long brown hair...blue eyes....And we both have a HUGE weak spot for cute things!!! During the Tales of the Abyss Anime Tear sees a cute little thing called a Cheagle, And she says "Kawaii!!" Very cutely, at the same time as her, i make a similar noise to the way she says "Kawaii!!" xD It was great.

Hmm....Lets see...Cosplaygamer and I were on our way to BC a few days before we joined this forum, And when i woke up, i had my hair parted in the middle (when its normally off to the side) and the shorter hairs i have in my bangs were arranged so perfectly that i had Liam-ish hair!! So her and I have a running joke that im Liam and Sharons love child LOL Break would be soooooo mad....lol!!

And i compare myself to characters all the time @_@ I normally find myself comparing myself to characters that are really weak willed (Vayne Aurelius from Mana Khemia), meek...or ones that apologize alot for no reason (Emil Castagnier, Tales of Symphonia 2)....cause i do that ALOT lol....^^'' or sometimes depending on how i feel that day, i picture myself as the really upbeat kind of characters (Kay Faraday from Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth). Im so weird xD''

And sometimes i start acting like characters from games/anime/manga ive been interested in @_@
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Compared to Characters?   Compared to Characters? EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:35 am

Elliot Nightray wrote:

And sometimes i start acting like characters from games/anime/manga ive been interested in @_@

YEA!!! I DO THAT TOO!!!!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Compared to Characters?   Compared to Characters? EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:37 am

Awww!!! Yay im not the only one!!!! xD <33 Its just that...sometimes...THE CHARACTERS ARE SO AWESOME!!!
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Compared to Characters?   Compared to Characters? EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:50 am

HAHAHA!!! YAY!! XD <3<3<3 EXACTLY!!!!! Lately I have been starting to act more and more like Break!!! O.o I am not sure if that is a good thing!! XD HAHAHA!!!
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Compared to Characters?   Compared to Characters? EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 7:19 am

*walks in* aside from the physical, you are talking to Francis Bonnefoy. I kid you not.
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Compared to Characters?   Compared to Characters? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 2:35 am

The thing is? Chessie is not exaggerating, Not one single, tiny bit.

Besides, if France was a girl and brunette, he'd probs look exactly like her. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Compared to Characters?   Compared to Characters? EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:28 pm

Im not sure why but Break reminds me of Nuriko a bit XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Compared to Characters?   Compared to Characters? Empty

Back to top Go down

Compared to Characters?
Page 1 of 1