Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Say Something Nice About the Person Above You

Go down 
+9
InsaneEmily
Echo-chan
Jack
Elliot Nightray
Ada Vessalius
Oz Vessalius
Alice B-Rabbit
TheChainYaname
Mandy Chan
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

Say Something Nice About the Person Above You - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say Something Nice About the Person Above You   Say Something Nice About the Person Above You - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:18 pm

@Alice-

Awww, why thank you. =3

Alice has a big vocabulary in my opinion and is good at wording things. XD
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Say Something Nice About the Person Above You   Say Something Nice About the Person Above You - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:41 pm

Oz is a very likeable person, and is also easy to get along with. And everyone seems to like Oz. Oz is liked by everyone in the Manga/Anime, and so is this Oz! so therefore She makes a great Oz =w= Her Oz cosplay is near-perfect too i think~
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Say Something Nice About the Person Above You   Say Something Nice About the Person Above You - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:46 pm

@Elliot-

Awwwwwwww. ;w; Thank you!!

Elliot is a really nice person. On top of that she's an amazing artist. Seriously, her art is so professional. She's also a really good cosplayer (I've seen the pics on FB, they're so cute!).
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Say Something Nice About the Person Above You   Say Something Nice About the Person Above You - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:50 pm

@Oz: Aww~ Thank you! \o/

When i compliment people, i try to say only the plain truth of the matter =w= And in this case, i see nothing wrong with teh lovable Oz~ =w=
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Say Something Nice About the Person Above You   Say Something Nice About the Person Above You - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 12:49 am

@Yana: AWWW!!!! Thank you soooo much!!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elliot has SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME DRAWING SKILLS!!!!! And is a really REALLY COOL PERSON!!! XD She is FUN to talk to on the chat and is an AMAZING COSPLAYER!!!!! XD <3<3<3<3<3
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Say Something Nice About the Person Above You   Say Something Nice About the Person Above You - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 10:34 pm

Echo is a really nice person. You can talk to her about nearly anything, and she'll always have something to respond with. <33
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Say Something Nice About the Person Above You   Say Something Nice About the Person Above You - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:13 am

Emily-chan is creative. Her characters on the RPs are interesting~
And she's amusing. In a good way.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Say Something Nice About the Person Above You   Say Something Nice About the Person Above You - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:24 am

Alice is a nice person, very random, but her randomness is quite funny so its all good! She is well liked by everyone on the forum, and the reasons why are very obvious^^ She makes sure that everyone knows her, which is awesome! =D
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Say Something Nice About the Person Above You   Say Something Nice About the Person Above You - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:02 am

Q.Q Awww, Elliot~! *glomps* I'm touched!
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Say Something Nice About the Person Above You   Say Something Nice About the Person Above You - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:08 am

Aww! yay! Im glad that i could make you happy Alice <3 Its true though, on Sharons intro post, you posted there even though the thread was made a while ago~ Such is a sign of a very nice (and socialble) person~
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Say Something Nice About the Person Above You   Say Something Nice About the Person Above You - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 2:55 pm

Elliot is an awesome and rly nice person!!! She is very kind, fun, and is AMAZING at playing as Elliot XD
Ur rly fun to talk to and ur rly funny :3 U love everyone on the forum and we love u~!!!! (for reasons that are also obvious)
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Say Something Nice About the Person Above You   Say Something Nice About the Person Above You - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:27 am

Awww <3 That you so much Ada! that made me blush a little xD'' no lie.
------------------
Ada Is truly a sweet person and makes a wonderful Will of the Abyss cosplayer!! (yes, ive seen pics xD) She Is helpful and caring when its needed the most, And most importantly, she's fun to talk to^^ <3
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Say Something Nice About the Person Above You   Say Something Nice About the Person Above You - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:00 pm

Elliot can do amazing doodles ^^
Back to top Go down
Bellamenia

Bellamenia

PostSubject: Re: Say Something Nice About the Person Above You   Say Something Nice About the Person Above You - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:12 pm

Chichiri is an AWSOME PERSON! :{D I LOVE THE WAY YOU MAKE ME SMILE WITH ONE OF YOUR COMMENTS! XD XD :3 Yeppierz^^
Back to top Go down
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
ManOfMysteryDLTN

PostSubject: Re: Say Something Nice About the Person Above You   Say Something Nice About the Person Above You - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:22 pm

Bellamenia Lace seems nice... but she threw lava at me in another thread and lives under my bed...
I'm frigtened...
Back to top Go down
LoneNecromancer

LoneNecromancer

PostSubject: Re: Say Something Nice About the Person Above You   Say Something Nice About the Person Above You - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 3:09 pm

ManofMysteryDLTN watches Nostalgia Critic videos and likes comics. He is truly epic.
Back to top Go down
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
ManOfMysteryDLTN

PostSubject: Re: Say Something Nice About the Person Above You   Say Something Nice About the Person Above You - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:34 pm

LoneNecromancer Is also a Critic fan and a fellow Mass Effect Player. And his hair is epic!
Back to top Go down
Mags

Mags

PostSubject: Re: Say Something Nice About the Person Above You   Say Something Nice About the Person Above You - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:42 pm

ManOfMystery seems to like the Nostalgia Critic and play Bioware games, which makes him pretty epic in my book, oh and also Scott Pilgrim, which raises his epicness +100
Back to top Go down
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
ManOfMysteryDLTN

PostSubject: Re: Say Something Nice About the Person Above You   Say Something Nice About the Person Above You - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:27 pm

Mags loves Batman and Bioware games also... nuff said Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say Something Nice About the Person Above You   Say Something Nice About the Person Above You - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Say Something Nice About the Person Above You
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2