Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PH Cast Height Chart

Go down 
+10
Lacie
Lily Baskerville
Sharon Rainsworth
Leo
InsaneEmily
Echo-chan
Oz Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Elliot Nightray
Jack
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PH Cast Height Chart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PH Cast Height Chart   PH Cast Height Chart - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:42 am

hahahah! thats amazing!!! xD

Yus!!! >D Older selves!! That, and we're the opposite gender LOL

Yeah i agree xD It would be....weird xD And yay!! \o/ Yes, i cant wait to cut my hair xD for 2 reasons! lol! One of em is so that i can cosplay Elliot =w=
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: PH Cast Height Chart   PH Cast Height Chart - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:40 am

Haha, my hair needs to be a little bit longer at the back to be the same length as Leo's so I'm looking forward for it to grow while you're looking forward to cut your hair XD
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: PH Cast Height Chart   PH Cast Height Chart - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:09 pm

Whoa, it's very a nice picture! cute fox
But, it looks like i'm more like Alice than Sharon...

WAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!! Why is everybody so tall!!!! fox breakdown
I wanna to be a more taller girl!!! Even I'm shorter than Alice now!! sad onion
I must drink a milk oni040
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: PH Cast Height Chart   PH Cast Height Chart - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:49 pm

You still have time to grow, don't worry Very Happy And yes, drink lots of milk! It's very effective Wink Good luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: PH Cast Height Chart   PH Cast Height Chart - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:51 pm

Hahaha!!! XD For me They aren't tall enough!!!! >o Hahaha!!! Oh well!!! XD
Wowzers you are shorter than Alice!?! Well you are only 14 so you still have some growing to do!!! ;D
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: PH Cast Height Chart   PH Cast Height Chart - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:58 pm

Echo-chan, you're just too tall XD
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: PH Cast Height Chart   PH Cast Height Chart - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 4:02 pm

Blarg!!! ;A; Hahaha!!!! XD Yea!!! No Kidding!!!! >o
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: PH Cast Height Chart   PH Cast Height Chart - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 4:04 pm

Seriously, no offence but I was really shocked when I knew your height because Echo is such a tiny little character, made me thought that you're small and quiet as well. But the truth is too different XD
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: PH Cast Height Chart   PH Cast Height Chart - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 4:16 pm

Hahaha!!! None taken!!!! XD Its all good!!! =D Hahaha!!! I am Quite Shy at first but I get more outgoing the more I talk to someone and able to make them laugh!! I am All about making people laugh!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: PH Cast Height Chart   PH Cast Height Chart - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 4:19 pm

Haha, that's good to hear! I'm the same as well, but with a very bad sense of humour T____T
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: PH Cast Height Chart   PH Cast Height Chart - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 4:27 pm

=D Yay!!!!! XD Haha awwwwww!!!!! X3 I am sure it isn't that bad!!!! =3
Back to top Go down
Lily Baskerville

Lily Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: PH Cast Height Chart   PH Cast Height Chart - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 3:32 pm

I have the same height as Xerxes! O:
That's like, so amazing. XD For a 17-year old like me XD
Although I always considered myself to have the same height as Lottie before. How big of a fail I am XD
Back to top Go down
http://akisumire.livejournal.com
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: PH Cast Height Chart   PH Cast Height Chart - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:00 pm

@Lily: Oh wow that's cool XD XD Being of the same height as Break is awesome~!!! (Shame on me, I'm shorter than you run crying) Congrats! You're officially 4.5cm shorter than Gil ~!!
Back to top Go down
Lily Baskerville

Lily Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: PH Cast Height Chart   PH Cast Height Chart - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:04 pm

LOL XD
I was shocked too. I mean, Break IS tall! I don't wish to be in the same height as Glen, no thank you. XD
But to be honest I always considered myself the same height as Lottie...until I saw this thread oAo
It's okay though, Break's awesome at some point anyway XD
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: PH Cast Height Chart   PH Cast Height Chart - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:12 pm

Haha XD And then you end up being 13.5 cm taller than her XD That's quite a big difference~! I haven't really compared my height to any character prior to reading this topic but I'm not really surprised that I'm the same height as Elliot ~~~~ Although I did expect Break to be taller than that T__T. Well, these heights seem quite realistic at least =w=. Not too bad ~
Back to top Go down
Lily Baskerville

Lily Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: PH Cast Height Chart   PH Cast Height Chart - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:16 pm

Break is just 2 inches taller than Elliot so it still looks like they have the same height~ XD
Glen has to be the tallest, there's no way I can reach that kind of height. XD That's why I'm always staying up late at night <<<< BAD!! XDD
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: PH Cast Height Chart   PH Cast Height Chart - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:26 pm

I find it kinda weird that Break and Elliot are quite close in height XD Ugh, somehow Break's epicness has been reduced a bit.

Glen sure is tall~! Reim as well~!!! But then the tallest of all is actually Doug XD XD
If you're still growing then maybe you can reach Glen's height~! Only 7cm to go XD
Back to top Go down
Lily Baskerville

Lily Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: PH Cast Height Chart   PH Cast Height Chart - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:32 pm

ZOMG XDDDD
Glen shouldn't be hard to reach if I try to sleep early at night and eat food that would make me tall XD

I wanna reach Reim's height. XDD So I can squeal even more better than before??? XDD
I personally love Reim's attitude though...His height...WAIT A SEC...he's wearing heels on his uniform, does that add up his height or something? O:

Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: PH Cast Height Chart   PH Cast Height Chart - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:42 pm

Haha XD You should then~! Drink milk!!! It's very effective!!!! Good luck!!!

I love Reim's attitude as well =w=. Well he's just so loveable XD And the height of the characters in the height chart is supposed to be of them without shoes so we can (probably) trust that Reim is that tall without shoes (does that mean he's even taller with shoes?? oni031 Poor Break! He's gonna look even shorter! Oh wait, does Break wear heels?)
Back to top Go down
Lily Baskerville

Lily Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: PH Cast Height Chart   PH Cast Height Chart - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:44 pm

Break's shoes does have heels, but IMO they're just 1 or 2 inches tall. XD
So not much change in his height whatsoever. And YES, Reim gets even taller. Even Jack! HE WEARS HEELS TOO oAo Both of them are tall XD
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: PH Cast Height Chart   PH Cast Height Chart - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:54 pm

Oh haha XD Everyone wears heels ~!!!!!! But yeah, poor Break, his shoes are not that high. I wonder if Glen wears heels ~ And lol, imagine Doug wearing heels as well, 202cm + heels, that's a bit too much XD
Back to top Go down
Lacie

Lacie

PostSubject: Re: PH Cast Height Chart   PH Cast Height Chart - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:24 pm

Lol 202 cm is enough xD

Heels are cool so of course they all wear them ;D
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: PH Cast Height Chart   PH Cast Height Chart - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:19 am

Haha, all of you are talking about heels that make me remember I'm shorty, so I always use a high-heels oni040
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: PH Cast Height Chart   PH Cast Height Chart - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:27 am

There there Sharon-chan, you'll grow so don't worry. And also, being short has loads of advantages as well. I want to be short so badly but.... It's unfair really, people can become taller by wearing heels but can't become shorter.
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: PH Cast Height Chart   PH Cast Height Chart - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:42 am

......... Thank you? I guess?
So, being so tall is not too good, huh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PH Cast Height Chart   PH Cast Height Chart - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PH Cast Height Chart
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Pandora Hearts :: Anime Disscussion-
Jump to: