Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Epic Typos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

Epic Typos Empty
PostSubject: Epic Typos   Epic Typos EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 7:34 pm

Share epic typos here. :3

Haha, my favorite typo every was when I was in the MarioRP chatroom on deviantART, and I was RPing with a few people (Jr and Fruit in this case). Jr was RPing as his OC Bubbles the Boo, and Fruit was RPing as Yaridovich from Super Mario RPG. In character, Bubbles asked Yaridovich who he was and then instead of typing "I am the GREAT Yaridovich!" Fruit accidentally typed "I am the GREAT Yaridobitch!" and then we all laughed.

The one other story from MarioRP that rivals the Yaridobitch incident would probably be this one: During this one event called the "Cruise RP" where all the RP characters are on a cruise ship, Beegull and Sambabeat were RPing as Fawful from Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, and Count Bleck from Super Paper Mario. In character, Fawful tried to sneak into the command room of the ship and take control of it, and then Count Bleck appears and instead of saying "This ship is under Count Bleck's constant supervision", accidentally says "This shit is under Count Bleck's constant supervision." and that typo still follows Sambabeat everywhere. XD

Anyways, what are your stories, if any?
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

Epic Typos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Typos   Epic Typos EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 9:31 pm

@Emily: hahahah XDD

there was one on facebook and its a 'like' page which says
A typo can ruin a relationship. This guy texts his wife and says, "I'm having a great time hope you were her." when its supposed to say here. XDD sorry but I think its funny XD
Back to top Go down

Epic Typos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Talk and Fun :: Talk-
Jump to: