Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

chapter 57

Go down 
+7
Vincent Nightray
Reim Lunettes
Konpeito
Gilbert Nightray
Echo-chan
Elliot Nightray
Xerxes Break
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gizele12

Gizele12

chapter 57 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chapter 57   chapter 57 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:59 pm

I can't wait either, but there's nothing we can do. The only thing we can do is hope and guess. But seriously, I hope Elliot and Leo don't end up like that, all the facts (that aren't much) point to the direction that Elliot is an illegal contractor and that his end is close. T.T
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: chapter 57   chapter 57 - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:33 am

Gizele12 wrote:

I was thinking, if Glen wasn't successful on transfering his soul to Gil, then maybe it could have got to multiple vessels, maybe Elliot and Leo are two vessels of his soul, I just thought this because Elliot saw himself in the tragedy of Sabrie, but it's just a guess, it's possible anyway.

I don't think the scene he saw was from Sablier (Is it Sabrie or Sablier??). Even though there were loads of dead people and burning fire, I think it showed the scene when Elliot killed his brothers.
I read somewhere, probably just a theory, that Elliot probably stabbed his brothers, killed all the surrounding witnesses and then later set fire to the place. Not sure how much of this is true but it's very plausible that it was just a scene similar to the Tragedy but not the Tragedy itself, so those scenes are Elliot's memories, not Glen's.
Well, for now this is just highly hypothetical ~ We shall see the truth in the upcoming chapter (or chapters T__T)
Back to top Go down
Gizele12

Gizele12

PostSubject: Re: chapter 57   chapter 57 - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:22 am

Yeah i hope so, but I'm not really sure he could've killed his brothers himself, Humpty Dumpty may have but Elliot was at Gil's room at the moment if I'm not mistaken (I seriously have to read that chapter again) but I guess that since things are uncertain and there are many possibilities, everything is possible. Razz But I really don't want Elliot to end like an illegal contractor. T.T
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: chapter 57   chapter 57 - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:24 pm

Oh about that, he has 3 elder brothers right? Fred, Claude and Ernest. Fred was the first one killed but I don't think Elliot was the one who did it because like you said, Elliot was in Gilbert's room, and also when his past memories came back, we didn't see him kill Fred. But Claude & Ernest was killed at a different time from that, and we didn't see any valid alibi for Elliot at that time, also he clearly remembered killing his 2 brothers with his own sword.

I really don't want Elliot to end as an illegal contractor as well T___T But I don't know how they can severe the contract without killing him when the clock is already at 3/4 Sad Luckily he still has quite some time left because his clock moves more slowly than other contractors thanks to Humpty Dumpty's ability to share the burden among its contractors. Still, Elliotttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: chapter 57   chapter 57 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 6:58 am

Hmm.....What an interesting conversation...although, one thing piqued my interest. About how Elliot and Leo could both be the vessels for Glens soul. Personally, ive been wondering about Elliots connection to 100 years ago, would it be possible for Elliot AND Leo to have been vessels that were BOTH infused with the original Humpty dumpty? My bet would be that Leo was the original. Because he CAN remember everything. That means that this links Elliot and Leo to the original Tragedy. This being said, that would make Elliot and Leo the originals. I have one or two pieces of evidence to back this up, but i honestly dont want to believe that this is true....;^;

But, With his clock at 3/4ths....its highly unlikely that he's had the chain for long. So perhaps, he had a dormant piece of Glens soul placed in him. Then, When Elliot walked into Fianna's place for the first time, he had no idea who Leo or anyone was. Why? Because he didnt have the Original Humpty Dumpty, but rather, a dormant piece of it waiting to be awoken by its counterpart--Leo's Humpty Dumpty.

I hate putting the blame on them.....but....GAHH!!! *rips hair out* W-WHY?!?!?!?!? ;_____;
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: chapter 57   chapter 57 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:01 am

Wow, you made a good point! Leo might actually have the original Humpty Dumpty as well. I've never thought of that possibility. But one thing about Elliot though. As we can see, he's an illegal contractor right? Meaning when his time's up, he'll be dragged to the Abyss Sad And well, that's not beneficial to him as Glen's vessel. But we can only guess, really, and the illegal contract was made illlegally because there was no choice at that time (Elliot was dying Sad )

I think Elliot's had the chain for around 2 years now, since Leo became his servant so yeah, his clock already at 9 o'clock is not impossible. Oz has Alice for not even 1 year but his clock is like nearly half-full already.

About the dormant piece of Glen's soul, I don't really know ~
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: chapter 57   chapter 57 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:21 am

Hmm, based on what you said, I've devised a theory (lol, sound so un-importantly important XD):

In the past, when Celia was the contractor of HD with the duty to protect Glen, certainly HD wouldn't make her forget things. If Leo is the original contractor of Humpty Dumpty then that would explain why he can remember everything (which in turn wouldn't explain why he said like the other kids, he might forget, but we'll leave that for later). Then he met Elliot.

Let's just assume that Elliot's the vessel of Glen's soul and because the soul and the body attract each other, the 2 of them found a link (music lol) and became close despite their very bad 1st impression of each other =w=. Then the incident with the Fianna childrean getting lost in the chasm. Something happened there (no idea what T__T) and Elliot ended up all wounded and bloody. In a desperate state, Leo tried to make Elliot contract with the original Humpty Dumpty as well, hoping that it would save Elliot's life.

I wonder if the original contract is transferable (wrong word but I can't think of anything else T__T)meaning the 2 of them shared the same contract but maybe when one used the original HD, the other won't be able to use it (because there's only 1 white HD). So, the time when Break accused Elliot of being the Head Hunter and held his hand to prevent him from using HD's power, Humpty Dumpty moved to Leo's side instead, therefore, at that moment, Elliot no longer had the chain. And because HD is now with Leo and Leo's not restrained by Break or anyone so he can still use the HD to cut off heads (I don't want this to be true ><). That's why even though Elliot was restrained, heads were still being cut off -> This also helps clear Break's suspicion of Elliot so Leo might actually did that to help Elliot Sad Then he tried to lead Break away from Elliot (by making Break follow the sound of footsteps)
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: chapter 57   chapter 57 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:32 am

Now when I read what I wrote again, it just doesn't make any sense >< And actually, Humpty Dumpty is not the only thing that's able to chop people's heads off T__T since we saw Lily's chain biting people's heads as well. So yeah, even if at the time Break restrained Elliot which in turns, restrained Humpty Dumpty as well then there are still other ways to cut off heads and Leo did that (somehow) to clear Break's suspicion (don't want to think like this but it might be true TT__TT)

Remember the time when Leo and Oz was talking and suddenly heard the maid screaming? After that, Oz told Leo to find Elliot and I think Leo did go. We didn't actually see him after he left Oz until he appeared at the ceremony. The cult people said "the boy's just arrived" and Isla said "just in time". It clearly shows a gap between the incident with the maid and the ceremony. Where did Leo go during that time? Probably to find Elliot. And when he found Elliot, he saw Break accusing Elliot and wanted to clear that so he killed some people to distract Break (why do I keep talking about Leo killing people even though I don't want to believe it >< >< ><)
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: chapter 57   chapter 57 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:45 am

Ok, I've never wrote this much before in my life but there's just one more thing (hopefully) I want to ask: Then who killed Vanessa? It was someone Vanessa recognised so it may as well be Leo (Noooo ><) but I can't think of any reasons why he would do that. The very little of what we saw of the culprit is the not very dark-coloured (since it looked gray-ish in the manga) suit and the suspicious messy black (or very darf) hair. Leo has black hair, and he was wearing suit of similar colour. (Please don't let it be Leo Sad )

But it might as well be the author's trick to make us suspect Leo. You know the part when Break ran to stab Lily? It really looked like Lily got stabbed (from the way she was drawn) but it was actually Fang. So maybe the black hair person walking up (or down) the stairs that we saw at the Vanessa's part was really Leo, but he was actually walking at a different place. (I know. This sounds stupid). The author just put the panel of Vanessa looking at the culprit and of Leo walking around somewhere, one after the other to get us confused??? Because that mansion is HUGE!! There must be tons of staircases so the one Leo was on was not necessarily be the same place as Elliot and Vanessa, but that was just me babbling.
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: chapter 57   chapter 57 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:58 am

Emmm, hold on...
In chapter 25 (or 26), Lotti says that she saw Elliot somewhere, so, that means it still have a possibility that the Baskevilles are the one who killed Elliot, right? And also in chapter 50, Elliot says after he lost conciouness at the Sabrie, suddenly his father accept his decision to take Leo as his servant.
IN OTHER WORDS, maybe after Elliot being stabbed in Sabrie, Leo help him to back live, WITH COTRACTING HUMPTY DUMPTY and make Elliot as the first contractor and Leo as the second contractor (even tough he must have that false memories). Somehow, duke Nightray know about this, so he accept Elliot decision to take Leo as his personnel servant, because without Leo, there's a possibility that Elliot would be died without the second contractor beside him. And also, the duke Nightray give all the Fianna Orphanage's children Humpty Dumpty's blood, because duke Barma said that "the more the contractor is, the slower the needle will take a full revolution"
Does it make sense?
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: chapter 57   chapter 57 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:10 pm

But, if Leo would do anything for his master, it means he really a loyal servant huh?
It's kind of, make me envy.... But it also make me happy (it's because i love Elliot actually) blush
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: chapter 57   chapter 57 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:21 pm

I'm not quite sure the Baskervilles were the one who "killed" Elliot back then because if I remember correctly, after chapter 25, later there was an insert page somewhere (can't remember which page that was ><). That page said Lotti recognised Elliot because she saw him at the Nightray mansion before (Elliot is Vincent's brother after all) so yeah, not because she's killed him before. But who knows??

I have no idea exactly under which circumstances the contract was made and the details of it but you're right! Duke Nightray may actually did that to slow the needle down. I wonder if Isla Yura has something to do with all these.

And yes, it makes loads on sense (unlike the crap I said earlier T__T). I'd better not think too much about this or my head will be overloaded with assumptions and theories >< Just 2 more weeks and the next chapter will be published. Then 1 more week for scanlation and translation. Haaaa ~~~~
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: chapter 57   chapter 57 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:25 pm

Sharon Rainsworth wrote:
But, if Leo would do anything for his master, it means he really a loyal servant huh?
It's kind of, make me envy.... But it also make me happy (it's because i love Elliot actually) blush

Do you think it's loyalty or friendship? Because to me, they look more like friends than master and servant :p But either way, it makes me feel jealous as well ^^
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: chapter 57   chapter 57 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 2:38 pm

Ahahaha.... Thinking of it, i felt some headache about discussion this topic.
It really needs to spin your brain... dizzy!

BUT I'M REALLY EXCITED ABOUT THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! wahz
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: chapter 57   chapter 57 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:46 pm

True, it gave me loads of headache already, especially because I often think too much XD But it's good work for the brain Very Happy If you don't use it, you lose it :p

Yeah! I can't wait!!!!
Back to top Go down
Reim Lunettes

Reim Lunettes

PostSubject: Re: chapter 57   chapter 57 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 6:49 pm

@Leo and Sharon
I tend to agree with both of you, when you say that in some way, Leo must have saved Elliot, possibly by using Humpty Dumpty, when they were in Sablier 2 yrs ago.

Oh and about people's clock's running out and ending up in Abyss...I think that even if we do see this occur during the course of the manga, it doesn't necessarily mean the end of them. I think we would accompany them to Abyss and see what happens to them there. There are several possibilities I see for Oz, Elliot, the orphans, and any one else who might have an illegal contract.
a) they somehow find a way to prevent them from going to Abyss
b) they go to Abyss and escape quickly somehow (maybe by being rescued by Raven, for example).
c) they go to Abyss and become chains
The latter option is the closest thing to 'death' for them...could you imagine what kind of chain Elliot or Oz would end up as? But seriously, I don't think it will happen. When I look at these three options, option (a) is the most interesting one from a story telling perspective. I think the mangaka will find a way to stop their clocks or prevent them from going to Abyss. Or think of this...by the end of the story, everything gets resolved and Abyss goes back to being some kind of wonderful world of golden light.

Okay I better stop before my imagination gets the better of me.
Back to top Go down
http://gommyommy.livejournal.com
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: chapter 57   chapter 57 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:52 pm

You're right! And anyway, they have to find a way to nullify Oz's contract before his time runs out also. Hopefully, we can save Elliot as well Very Happy And even if they're dragged down there, there would still be hope (Break did escape, didn't he? XD) The situation is not as bad as what I made it sound like, just that it's too sad that Elliot is actually the one who killed his brother Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Gizele12

Gizele12

PostSubject: Re: chapter 57   chapter 57 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:57 pm

But some sad parts can benefit the mangaka as well, I really don't want anything bad to happen to Elliot or Leo, but who knows? Maybe if one of them ends up in the abyss or dies (please no!!! T.T) the story changes its line and ends up completly different than espected? I'm not really sure the Abyss could turn into a wonderful world, but it's also possible that the abyss used to be the world Yura speaks of but some event turned it to be what we know, and this same event can be changed, turning the abyss into a "paradise", maybe the part that is currently happening in the manga could be a key event for this happening and the illegal contractor who are dragged into the abyss continue to live, I'm really not sure about this story anymore, at the beginning it was quite predictable, but now we can't know what will happen for sure and how things will turn out. This manga is making me nervous.
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: chapter 57   chapter 57 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:38 am

Wow! All of you thought it a lot!! oni031
Maybe it will be better if all of us patiently wait for the next chapter (actually don't want that)

I NEED AN EXPLANATION RIGHT AWAY!!!! oni013
oh no, i must study for exams oni046
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: chapter 57   chapter 57 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 3:41 am

@Gizele12: Yeah, this manga is so unpredictable now. But that's why it's fun to read XD So we can start spouting all of these theories. It's nice to brainstorm once in a while ~

@Sharon: Haha, we're (or maybe only me) just killing time while we wait for the next chapter. Would be fun if one of the hypotheses becomes true XD But well, thinking too much doesn't make the next chapter come out faster T__T So sad Sad And you have exams???? Study hard!!!!!

Last edited by Leo on Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: chapter 57   chapter 57 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:15 am

Thank you!! cute
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: chapter 57   chapter 57 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:54 am

Do well in your exams!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gizele12

Gizele12

PostSubject: Re: chapter 57   chapter 57 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:12 pm

Good luck Sharon!

That's true, the problem is that as a writer I try to raciocinate on how I would continue the plot if I was the one writing PH, but then I remember that people write in different ways so my logic may be different than the mangaka's, you're right, thinking won't make the next chapter come faster, but "wasting time" thinking will make it look like the time has passed faster. XP Stupid ideas of mine of course.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: chapter 57   chapter 57 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:33 pm

Wow, that's a cool way of thinking ^^ and yeah, it's so true. It's not a stupid idea at all XD I'm the same, which is why I keep throwing out random theories. Sadly I'm running out of ideas Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Gizele12

Gizele12

PostSubject: Re: chapter 57   chapter 57 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 3:58 pm

Me too, let's try to think harder, maybe we find out what will happen. ^^ It would be a surprise if one of the theories here were true, at least we can keep our hopes up this way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chapter 57   chapter 57 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

chapter 57
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next