Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fushigi yugi remake rpg

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

fushigi yugi remake rpg Empty
PostSubject: fushigi yugi remake rpg   fushigi yugi remake rpg EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:38 pm

so anyways me and my friend leo both agreed how we both hate tamahome and that nuriko and hotohori should of never been killed off so this is a remake rpg on what if miaka feel in love with someone else and what iftamahome died instead on nuriko ocs are allowed in too but they can't be kids of the characters unless it's later on in the rpg.

chracters:
Nuriko- Xerxes break
Miaka- Xerxes Break
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: fushigi yugi remake rpg   fushigi yugi remake rpg EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:43 pm

Name: Lakita
Description: fushigi yugi remake rpg Vnguh0
Info; Lakita is a travelling Musician. She travells all around Koman playing her precious Ruan and singing songs. She has been mistaken for a boy plenty of times due to her short hair and wearing a Bandana. Even though she loves to please the crowd she can tend to be shy around some people. Why she travels alone in unknown, she has never told anyone about herself.

She can be hyper sometimes (only if she drinks ) and rather cheerful. But if anyone mishandles or bad mouths her Ruan then she'll explode. Its very valuble to her, It may of been giving to her from a precious person
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: fushigi yugi remake rpg   fushigi yugi remake rpg EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:38 pm

Hmmmm It mightbe just the 2 of us Nevermind.... I'll rpg as Chichiri aswell if you want. (Although I might not be that good)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fushigi yugi remake rpg   fushigi yugi remake rpg Empty

Back to top Go down

fushigi yugi remake rpg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Anime + Manga [SPOILERS] :: RPG-
Jump to: