Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leo's Random Stuffs

Go down 
+13
Gizele12
Ada Vessalius
The Cheshire Cat
Lily Baskerville
Lacie
Yggy
Echo-chan
Elliot Nightray
Will of the Abyss
Mad_as_a_Hatter
Konpeito
Sharon Rainsworth
Leo
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

Leo's Random Stuffs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leo's Random Stuffs   Leo's Random Stuffs - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:16 pm

@Leo: awww so cute!!~~
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Random Stuffs   Leo's Random Stuffs - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:33 pm

Oh my gosh Leo!!!!!! I don't know what to say!!!!!! It's just...so wonderful *moved to tears*

I'll be sure to thank you properly when I get back home!!! But in the mean time,

THANK YOU!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Random Stuffs   Leo's Random Stuffs - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 3:00 pm

ADORABLE VINCENT IS ADORABLE~! (Wow never thought I'd say that about Vincent XD;)

Great job Leo-Kun~! Your amazing~! fox 4
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Random Stuffs   Leo's Random Stuffs - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 6:09 pm

Hahahahah!!! Oh yeah Kon, Leo cant get onto the internet but she has a present for you!!!! She'll get it to you as soon as she can, and she apologizes for being late.
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Random Stuffs   Leo's Random Stuffs - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 6:25 pm

Thats so sweet of you Leo-Kun~! blushfox Thanks so much Leo-Kun I can't wait to see it~! fox 4fox 4fox 4
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Random Stuffs   Leo's Random Stuffs - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:43 pm

@Elliot: Thanks ^^;; And thanks for passing on my message to Konpi-chan ;w;
@Will: Thanks >w<.
@Vincent: I'm glad you were moved to tears XD;;; And hope you had a great birthday ^^~!
@Konpi-chan: Haha Vincent can be adorable ~ Although, sadly, the present I made for you was ruined by an unfortunate accident so I'm a bit discouraged at the moment >__>. but no worries! I'm in the process of remaking it XD It's not much but please look forward to it ^^ ~! Happy belated birthday Konpi-chan
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Random Stuffs   Leo's Random Stuffs - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:56 am

*Huggles Leo-Kun* Your such an awesome and careing person to remake it~! I'll be sure to look forward to it~! *Glomps*
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Random Stuffs   Leo's Random Stuffs - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:18 am

@ Leo
....Your amazing!! i love how draw and add details to the clothes
Back to top Go down
Reo

Reo

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Random Stuffs   Leo's Random Stuffs - Page 5 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:29 am

Great drawings, everyone so talented c:
love it how you draw Elliot and Leo (yes, I know, I'm boring xD but I can't help it I just love them)
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Random Stuffs   Leo's Random Stuffs - Page 5 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 3:48 am

*has been looking through all six pages*

......Woah. Leo, you're amazing! o.o
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Random Stuffs   Leo's Random Stuffs - Page 5 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:11 pm

@ leo
no your not boring...the drawings are amazing
Back to top Go down
Reo

Reo

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Random Stuffs   Leo's Random Stuffs - Page 5 EmptySat May 07, 2011 11:04 am

"@ leo
no your not boring...the drawings are amazing"

@Ozu: okay that confuses me a little xD
not so sure if you're talking to me C:
but yes her drawings are amazing. Just said I'm boring because I
always love Elliot Leo the most, haha <3
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Random Stuffs   Leo's Random Stuffs - Page 5 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:07 pm

@Konpi: Yes! The horrible exams are over!!!!!!!! I'll start drawing starting from tomorrow (because the exam today really exhausted me T__T.) Hope you'll like it >w<.
@Ozu: Thanks .///. "Amazing" is such a huge compliment I don't know how to deal with it XD;; But thanks a lot for looking at my drawings >w<.
@Oz: Wow you looked through the whole thing? Thanks for you patience and glad you enjoyed it >w<.
@Reo: No you're not boring ^^;; And I'm glad you like how I drew Elliot and Leo. I love those 2 to bits >w<.
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Random Stuffs   Leo's Random Stuffs - Page 5 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:16 pm

@ Leo-Kun: Oh good there over! did you do well did you pass?. fox 4

Really YAY~! oni09 No need to hurry and do it tomarrow though after those horrible exams im sure you want some rest zzz!
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Random Stuffs   Leo's Random Stuffs - Page 5 EmptySun May 22, 2011 12:23 am

Konpipi! This is my super late birthday present for you >w<. (More than a month has passed already T__T. I'm so sorry ;____; )

Preparations for Yuui's birthday:
Leo's Random Stuffs - Page 5 Konpi_10

This is my first time drawing Tsubasa characters (and in CLAMP style) so it was really @__@. Hope I didn't draw anything wrongly XD;;;;
Btw, if you can't see it clearly there's a drawing of Yuui on the "cake" that Kurorin is holding >__>. I guess the pic is too small T__T.

Enjoy!

EDIT: Omg what is that weird dot on Syaoran's suit???? ><. Stupid scanner!!!!
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Random Stuffs   Leo's Random Stuffs - Page 5 EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:27 am

@Leo: Awwww!! That is adorable!!! love!!!
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Random Stuffs   Leo's Random Stuffs - Page 5 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:45 pm

am-amazing! your amazing!! i can never stop saying that....
@reo
im not sure either...i might be talking to you or leo...i might have been half asleep half awake.....and yes i like both too!
@leo
no problem...i would love to look at such amazing art..(oh boy i think im saying amazing too much...)...but its still amazing! have to think of another word....ahh i got it! super! yes!! your drawings are super!
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Random Stuffs   Leo's Random Stuffs - Page 5 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:28 pm

oh wow o.o that is really well done Leo!!!!!! =o thats so good ><
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Random Stuffs   Leo's Random Stuffs - Page 5 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:51 pm

OH MY GOSH SO AWESOME!!!!!!! *MEGA GLOMP* THANKS SO MUCH LEO-KUN IT'S AMAZING~! cute foxcute foxcute fox

(I love the picture on the cake X3)

Horitsuba~! Wow you put alot of work into this it's wonderful I love it Leo-Kun~!~!~! :<3:

I love Kuroganes expression after Mokona exploded the party popper XD And Sakura's expression is so cute fox 4

*Dances happily*oni09

Your so uber sweet to make this~! fox 4fox 4fox 4

(Sorry I didn't see it till now I had just relised that I haven't gone on the fourm in a couple of days, Sorry for not seeing this awesome picture till now oni03)

oni036 *Saves picture mulipile times* oni037

LOL you put "~!" after with love, that desurveds another glomp! X3 *Glomps again*
Back to top Go down
Reo

Reo

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Random Stuffs   Leo's Random Stuffs - Page 5 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:23 am

@Leo: good ~ and Yes I really like it. daah, love them so much I can't even D: And that new drawing is very cute, too~

@Ozu: haha, okay don't worry, happens to me all the time ( I shouldn't write stuff when I'm almost falling off my chair )
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Random Stuffs   Leo's Random Stuffs - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 7:16 am

@Will: Thank you very much >w<.
@Ozu: Oh wow XD;; Thanks a lot obi025
@Elliot: *punches* >___>.
@Konpi: Glad you like it >w<. And actually Kurogane's face is blank XD;;; I'm so sorry that the present was so late >___>. Still I'm happy that you enjoy it ;w; ~! (Lol the ~!)
@Reo: Thanks~! >w<.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Random Stuffs   Leo's Random Stuffs - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leo's Random Stuffs
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5