Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

COSPLAY~!!!

Go down 
+11
Reo
Kikari
RedEyedGhost
Breaku Xerxesu
Lily Baskerville
Oz Vessalius
Elliot Nightray
Ada Vessalius
Alice B-Rabbit
Will of the Abyss
Mandy Chan
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

COSPLAY~!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COSPLAY~!!!   COSPLAY~!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:25 am

Oz, I love you. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: COSPLAY~!!!   COSPLAY~!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 5:45 am

@Cheshire-

*loves being loved* :'D
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: COSPLAY~!!!   COSPLAY~!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:47 pm

@Oz
I think you need to put Prussia and Kenny pictures up. Preferably with an uncensored face (not that you need to censor your face for Kenny XD)

I love Kenny. Kenny makes my life.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: COSPLAY~!!!   COSPLAY~!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:58 am

@Cheshire-

Haha, I've actually gotten a little better when it comes to censoring my face~ I'm gonna try and do some photoshoots when I find my camera (and order my contacts for Prussia because my old ones expired and burn my eyes now).

Same here. I love the little guy. Some times too much. <3 I think I have enough merch to build a shrine. My family is concerned. xD
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: COSPLAY~!!!   COSPLAY~!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:12 am

@Oz
Yay no censoring!

I am concerned, too.

Mostly due to the fact that I have no Kenny stuff. At all.
Except a white nylon web belt that I drew him on. But that doesn't count.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: COSPLAY~!!!   COSPLAY~!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 3:54 am

@Cheshire-

Technically the only official merchandise I have of him is a bobble head and plushie. The rest are little card board cut outs and a figure I made of him in Ceramics that came out horribly. x'D

Cosplay wise, I finally bought the material for the hoodie! Huzzah!
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: COSPLAY~!!!   COSPLAY~!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:56 am

So, I'm not really sure what's going on with our Umineko group. Some people backed out and it's really confusing, so most likely I won't be doing Siesta 45 this year.

However, everyone is insisting that I go to the ball that I didn't go to last year because I was too tired and didn't know how to dance (still don't. Two left feet, yo.). After some thinking on what I could wear I thought, "Ptff, I'm just gonna chose an anime that none of my friends watch so we don't have any more backed out groups.". Tiger&Bunny is fairly new and I love Karina so, formal!Blue Rose it is. I've seen some people do that version so it should be fairly recognizable. I'm not comfortable enough with my body for her hero outfit. xD;;

Crappy reference is crappy.

I have some reference image hunting to do since she only wears the dress in a few episodes. My grandma thinks it's adorable and said she'll help me with it. ;w;
We're either going to make it or get it commissioned at a small local dress shop we've been to in the past. I'm just concerned about the earrings and headband thingy. Yes, thingy. I'm not sure what you'd classify that as. I'm gonna find a way to do this.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: COSPLAY~!!!   COSPLAY~!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:32 pm

@Oz: Aww so cute! I'm sure people that watched Tiger and Bunny, would recognize that. XD
Finding her Pepsi Nex cap thingy will be difficult though.... Have you tried online cosplay shops already?
Back to top Go down
Alice Baskerville

Alice Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: COSPLAY~!!!   COSPLAY~!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:35 pm

Ahah! How cool! c;

I am cosplaying Black Rock Shooter! <3
Back to top Go down
http://pandoradubbed.webs.com/apps/profile/?code=profile.setting
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: COSPLAY~!!!   COSPLAY~!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:46 pm

@Alice: omg welcome back XDD
Ahhh nice!
I want to cosplay something from Black Rock Shooter. All their outfits are so awesome!

Like this one from Black Rock Shooter (the TV show)
COSPLAY~!!! - Page 4 01ffb1700996c1610ac22a90bbea92911323453749_full
Though it would be hard to walk around....and dangerous.. XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: COSPLAY~!!!   COSPLAY~!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:05 am

@Will-

Quote :
Finding her Pepsi Nex cap thingy will be difficult though.... Have you tried online cosplay shops already?

I've looked around, but they don't sell it separately. xD I've also yet to come across one that's done right. Alot of people have been using fabric for it when I see it as plastic.

That's a really bad-ass design! Seriously, is that even possible though? How would you do that? O.O

@Alice-

Nice. : D Are you going to attempt making the canon too?

----

Is anyone skilled or at least moderately skilled at wig dyeing?

My wig for my Kenny cosplay came in today. After at least 4 weeks of waiting, I anxiously ripped open the package to find not golden blonde, but more of a platinum.

ಠ_ಠ

What is this, Ebay? Was my screen lying to me when it specifically said golden blonde?! oni011

Now I'm stuck with a wig that is wayyy too light. The styling is ok if I layer it a little, yet the perfectionist in me cannot let this slide. I've seen some tutorials on the Sharpie dye method and it's said that the Marigold Sharpie is the best for that color. Unfortunately, you can't buy that one color by itself and they're very hard to come by these days.

Any suggestions are much appreciated. ^^;;;
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: COSPLAY~!!!   COSPLAY~!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:24 pm

@Oz: Ohhh darn! Nowadays they don't sell things separately. D: Fabric? Really? Huh...weird. o.o
I don't even know. XD Especially the designs on the shoes!....or whatever they are! XD
Oh that color! I only see those color sharpie's in packs and they're really expensive too. >.>"
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: COSPLAY~!!!   COSPLAY~!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:51 am

@Will-

I've been digging through Tiger&Bunny cosplay forums trying to find some one who's struggling with it, but the majority of posts on there are for Kotetsu or Barnaby. No love for Blue Rose. xD;; Still, I'll continue my search.

Do you know what the character's name is (from Black Rock Shooter)? I wanna search it up and see if anyone's tried that cosplay yet. I wouldn't be surprised if it's been done in Japan. They have some remarkable cosplayers over there.

Well, damn. Looks like the Sharpie method is out. I'll find a way. Some how.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: COSPLAY~!!!   COSPLAY~!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:30 pm

@Oz: Aww man! True. Whenever I search Tiger&Bunny cosplays on Tumblr all I see are Barnaby and Kotetsu. >.<

Her name is Kagari Izuriha and her nickname is Chariot. If there was a cosplay of her, I would have a heart attack. XD

Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: COSPLAY~!!!   COSPLAY~!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 6:44 am

@Will-

I looked up her character and apparently some brave soul on Cosplay.com is gonna try. D: Just hope they don't kill themselves in the process.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: COSPLAY~!!!   COSPLAY~!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:38 pm

@Oz: Holy crap! I-I wish them luck. o______o
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: COSPLAY~!!!   COSPLAY~!!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:23 pm

Mockingbird cosplay THIS WEEKEND!
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: COSPLAY~!!!   COSPLAY~!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:20 am

@Cheshire-

Do post pics! : )
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: COSPLAY~!!!   COSPLAY~!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:08 pm

Since I cant find a Black Mokona hat Im gonna have to look for something else to wear on one of the days. I think I found something, but Im not gonna tell ya XD
Back to top Go down
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
ManOfMysteryDLTN

PostSubject: Re: COSPLAY~!!!   COSPLAY~!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:13 pm

Not even me? Or Break? And we are going with you? I feel odd still, I'm going in real person clothes...
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: COSPLAY~!!!   COSPLAY~!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:25 pm

You gonna have to wait till the con sorry hee hee
Back to top Go down
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
ManOfMysteryDLTN

PostSubject: Re: COSPLAY~!!!   COSPLAY~!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:28 pm

Ahhh you tease...
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: COSPLAY~!!!   COSPLAY~!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:38 am

Mockingbird has no pictures. The only ones are of me half-dressed, and the ones during con are... well, they didn't turn out real well.

Now I'm working on Bastion of Winalils form the webcomic Unsounded by Ashley Cope. Have a reference. Ignore the bit with him having short hair. He doesn't have short hair.

Spoiler:
Just imagine the boobie magic I'll be undertaking! I'm already working on getting that abdomen, so that should be fine. I'll be walking on the wild side, though, with that shirt - or lack thereof!

I'm really excited for this. The author herself is helping me design and understand the costume, and get all the little details right. She's a love. She even answers my questions about man-lifts (high heels for men, for those of you who were not at Soycon)

Moar pictures? Very well, o, demanding forum. (Not that I love this character or anything... and want to force him upon you)

Here is a reference on his cape that the author drew for me.
Spoiler:

Here is an appearance in the webcomic itself

The handsome handsomeness that is this lovely castrated necromancer. This is, unfortunately, not from the comic... it is from the author/artist, though. He has bangs in the webcomic. I just wanted to share the sexy.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: COSPLAY~!!!   COSPLAY~!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:18 pm

@Chessis: Aw darn!
But your next cosplay... looks difficult. XD But that's really cool how the author is helping you out! *o*
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: COSPLAY~!!!   COSPLAY~!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:31 pm

For Sunnycon next year Im planning to go as a Black Mage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COSPLAY~!!!   COSPLAY~!!! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

COSPLAY~!!!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next