Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chapter 61

Go down 
+15
Oz Vessalius
Isla Yura
Vanessa Nightray
Vincent Nightray
Gizele12
Ozu Bezarius
Elliot Nightray
Reim Lunettes
Konpeito
Gilbert Nightray
Leah
Leo
Reo
Xerxes Break
Lily Baskerville
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

Chapter 61 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 61   Chapter 61 - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:07 pm

@ gil

yeah i know what you mean...something will go wrong if vincent gets his wish.....

I feel like if vincent goes away, gils past will still be bad....or gil will become the next glen.....it wont go as planned i know that much.....
Back to top Go down
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 61   Chapter 61 - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:06 pm

I'm REALLY starting to think Gil's gonna be the one to kill Vincent... it's this creeping feeling.
'Cause if Vincent DOES get his 'wish' then it's gonna mess everything up!
I don't think I would like an ending where everything got all reversed as if it never happened...
But, I just don't know anymore!! o3o

*mind is fried*
*lost all reason to theorize*
*waits for next chapter like obedient dog*
Back to top Go down
Gizele12

Gizele12

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 61   Chapter 61 - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:30 pm

Just clearing something out but, if I'm not mistaken the Will is a chain just like Alice (I remember reading that somewhere, but I can't remember where x.x) And Vince says: "I want you to obtain[u] the Will of Abyss..." did he mean form a contract? Or maybe find a way to control her? Another thing, there is a huge possibility of Leo betraying Vince, he asked Leo to it for him due to the fact he knows about her hate for him, and if Leo asked her she wouldn't exitate in erasing the existence of the one she hates, but if Leo can make a wish to the Will he can ask for Elliot's revival and not for Vincent's existence to be erased.
Back to top Go down
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 61   Chapter 61 - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:34 pm

@ Gizele12

Good theory... I just KNOW Elliot's gonna come back somehow, and the Will of the Abyss is like, the ONLY way! Leo would totally wish for that!
And in order to obtain the Will of the Abyss, they need OZ, just as the Baskervilles said, right?

And wait... If Duke Nightray is dead... who's the successor? GIL?

Off Topic Question: I'm re-reading it, but if anyone has any ideas on who or what Demios is based on in Alice/ Through the looking Glass... I'd like to know...
Back to top Go down
Gizele12

Gizele12

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 61   Chapter 61 - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:59 pm

I'm not sure there is a successor, Gil may find some problems since Pandora could think he is helping his brother or because he's an adopted child, it's known that Vince killed Duke Nightray but some could think he did that in order to pu Gil as the head of the Nightray's house since evryone is aware of his obssession with his brother. Vince may be actually doing bad to Gil instead of helping him with all this.

@Yura: Good question, I wonder where it is based from as well, better do some research.
Back to top Go down
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 61   Chapter 61 - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:10 am

Hmn.. yes. Again... good points... Wow.
This could spell the end for the Nightray's!!

Well, if Elliot DOES come back he'll be the next Duke, Very Happy

uggh. This is killing me.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 61   Chapter 61 - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 3:12 am

@ yura and gizele,

adding to your points, If Vincent really can erase his existence, then everything hes doing now in theory will go away. So in his mindset, he can basically do whatever as long as the goal in the end is achieved. Granted him going away will present many new problems for everyone (mostly gil), but vincent for some reason cant see that.

At this point, the successor is gil, no questions asked. he has raven AND is the only nightray survivor (Vincent doesnt count cause he betrayed pandora and they would never let him be a head now).

I hate to be a joykill, but i dont think elliot is coming back. Keep in mind that when break wanted his family to return, they just died in an even more cruel way, where instead of there being one survivor, there were none. If leo wishes elliot alive, then elliot might survive longer, but in the end he will most likely die again, along with others probably. Not to say that leo might still make the mistake anyways....

I HATE WAITING FOR NEW CHAPTERS DX
Back to top Go down
RedEyedGhost

RedEyedGhost

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 61   Chapter 61 - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:46 am

Personally I don't think Will of the Abyss is a chain. Well, rather, I don't think she used to be twins, or have a persona. I like what Glen says about it here.

The Russian translation (which I think makes more sense) reads: "The Will of the Abyss is disturbed. The Golden World is engulfed in darkness. And the chains who have formed contracts with us have gone wild because of this disturbance. This is all because of the Will of the Abyss. Originally, it was not supposed to exist in the Abyss. This "core," which rules over everything, was not meant to have self-awareness. It is impermissible. That is why the Baskervilles have to own the Will of the Abyss! We will gain this power, and nobody except us!"

So there was a point at which the Abyss, which seemed like a harmonious and neutral entity/world, developed self-awareness with its own motives and desires. That latter Abyss is what I consider the Will of the Abyss, and I blame Jack for it. I think this is Oz's sin of existence: that the Will of the Abyss desires him and chases after him and disorts the rest of the world. The Golden World has become a broken toybox whose core reflects Alice's memories of her hapy times with Jack.

This kinda goes with the hypothesis that Glen and Lacie were Alice's parents. I kinda think that a Baskerville like Glen, who is permeated by the power of the Abyss and is close to being a chain himself, isn't supposed to have kids. And that maybe he got Lacie pregnant and this prompted her to be sacrificed to the Abyss so the child wouldn't be born. Because this says the Alice twins were born in the Abyss from a human woman.

Okay, I'm rambling now and going off topic. *stops*
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightvisions.com
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 61   Chapter 61 - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:10 pm

@Yura:

This is what I found on a therory for Demios...they still aren't sure...no one is...but this is the closest idea they have right now.

Demios's appearence is possibly a refrence to the Goat that Alice met on the train in Through The Looking Glass and What Alice Found There.
Back to top Go down
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 61   Chapter 61 - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:22 am

@ RedEyeGhost

HOLY CRAP! You are amazing! Those theories are so... pretty [lacks better words today]
Uggh. Can't wait 'till we can find out whats really going on.
'
@Gilbert

GOOD POINT! I can definitely see the resemblance!
Back to top Go down
Lacie

Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 61   Chapter 61 - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:27 am

@RedEyedGhost Yeah I agree with you. I don't think she's a chain.
Nice theorie, it would all make sense!

Well, we'll have to wait and see how it'll all turn out...
Back to top Go down
Lily Baskerville

Lily Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 61   Chapter 61 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 11:34 am

XDDDDDD

Looks like the conversation is getting.....deeper and deeper.
Anywho, I have news for you guys. Pandora Hearts volume 15 will be out on July 27. XD
*prepares for tomatoes to be thrown at her*

Here, more info~
Back to top Go down
http://akisumire.livejournal.com
RedEyedGhost

RedEyedGhost

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 61   Chapter 61 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 5:11 pm

Oh, sweet! I bet Leo's on the cover!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightvisions.com
Alice Baskerville

Alice Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 61   Chapter 61 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:59 pm

My Thoughts in it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://pandoradubbed.webs.com/apps/profile/?code=profile.setting
LoneNecromancer

LoneNecromancer

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 61   Chapter 61 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:54 am

...I'm pretty sure it's not going to end in twenty chapters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 61   Chapter 61 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 61
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3