Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raven like a Writing Disk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raven

Raven

Raven like a Writing Disk Empty
PostSubject: Raven like a Writing Disk   Raven like a Writing Disk EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:05 am

I wanted to give a try at writing as Raven, I'm still trying to think of a suitable image for Raven so...it may change, like gender wise and personality.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Night. In the dead of night the man known as Gilbert Nightray slept, finally. After the tragedy of facing his brother's, Elliot Nightray, death he hadn't been able to sleep for days. Trying his hardest to stay strong like his master and to push back the grief that was eating away at his heart, despite the victory that Gilbert had achieved with the help of Raven...he found it in vain.

In his mind an image of him slept, floating inches above water that was his consciousness and the rest was darkness. In the distance the sound of wings flapping could be heard and grew closer, the water's surface rippled as the creature known as Raven was making a gentle landing. The Chain landed a few feet away from the sleeping Gilbert and as it made a successful landing began to pull it's wings back. The figure was not the usual raging bird that presented itself in the open, it was a woman with long sleek midnight locks that came to her midthigh, with a long black gown that was embedded with intricate designs, topped with a shawl that wrapped around her so naturally and so comfortably it could be mistaken as wings.

Ruby red eyes fluttered to half mass as she watched her host sleep for the first time in days, she walked over to his sleeping form and brushed away the hair covering his face. Her eyes were filled with concern and sympathy as she noticed the heavy bags under his eyes and his slightly sunken cheeks.

"Foolish man, exerting yourself to such an extent." A voice as smooth as a violin and as intoxicating as the sweetest wine spoke. Raven leaned over Gilbert's sleeping form and pressed her forehead ever so lightly against his, her hands resting on each side of his handsome face at the same time. "What were to become of me if something were to occur to you? I can't afford to lose another host..." She whispered as she drew away from him, her eyes taking in his sleeping expression.

Raven couldn't help but...see some resemblance between Gilbert and her previous master, and perhaps that why she felt she had to protect him. She didn't want the same fate to befall him, not while he was under her care. Placing her hand gently on his head she began to run her fingers through his locks, a gentle sigh escaped his lips as a response.

"Rest assured Gilbert...I'll protect you...I'll cut away anyone that stands in your way..." A smile graced her rosy red lips as she untangled her fingers from his hair and rose to her full height, turning away from her sleeping master her shawl began to grow and change. The material morphing into feathers, the feathers began to travel up her arms as she was changing into her animal appearance. As her ruby red eyes hardened into a fierce glare she spoke words that dripped with venom.

"Even if it's your master, Oz Vezzarius " And with that she took flight into the darkness of his mind.
Back to top Go down

Raven like a Writing Disk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Pandora Hearts :: Fanfiction-
Jump to: