Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Blutler

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zwei

Zwei

Black Blutler  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Blutler    Black Blutler  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 2:56 am

"The worst are most likely the best" Lance said returning to his pose as he was behind Louise.
"I want to know whether it's true or not. Are they're a single cross on bodies you have you know...do to them.... Lately?" Louise asked, trying to sound as mannerful as she could. Louise's golden yellow eyes had an intense look to them as she looked at Undertaker.
Back to top Go down
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

PostSubject: Re: Black Blutler    Black Blutler  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:34 pm

"Hmn.. well it depends. I've had a lot of bodys WEARING crosses... That's nothing out of the ordinary..." The Undertaker looked at Mori, "Mori, did any of the bodies have crosses on them...?"
Mori's face was confused, "Ummmm... Well, now that you mention it... There was a small cross on the old man we decorated the other day, Daddy."
Undertaker nodded, "Yes, yes. I remember now."
Back to top Go down
Zwei

Zwei

PostSubject: Re: Black Blutler    Black Blutler  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 11:11 pm

"Yes, carved onto the body. So you say there's only one person then? I guess, it's starting...throwing everyone off who tries to think about it" Louise said delicately. Lance looked over at Undertaker.
"The OTHER day, when was that, Ms. Mori?" Lance asked Mori smiling, yet had a serious face on. Teddy also had a questioned face on, he was confused and lost. he was slacking off once again, he knew that he would have to hurry up and help or Louise would get mad again at him.

~

Will and Grell looked at each other with questioned looks on their faces.
"Grell is this you?" Will whispered to him. Grell shook his head.
"NO! not this time" Grell whispered back.
Back to top Go down
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

PostSubject: Re: Black Blutler    Black Blutler  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:33 am

Mori giggled when the man called her "ms", "JUST the other day, Ummm, two nights ago.. perhaps?" Mori was going off into some kind of la la land...
Undertaker smiled, "Tuesday, i suppose, if you must know. But here's MY question.. Why do YOU of all people care, Miss Loise?"
Back to top Go down
Zwei

Zwei

PostSubject: Re: Black Blutler    Black Blutler  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:47 pm

"Why do i care? My sister was killed, and i would like to know who the culprit is and make them pay! Besides, i have a job involving this anyways" Louise told Undertaker. Lance and teddy both nodded at each other, and stepped in front of Louise to say something.

"Undertaker and Ms. Mori. Would you two be interested in helping us?" Lance and Teddy asked in unison.

"I don't WANT their help" Louise muttered angrily, and her eyebrow twitched.
Back to top Go down
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

PostSubject: Re: Black Blutler    Black Blutler  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:08 am

Undertaker laughed, "If you knew... why on earth did you ask...?" he triled off in a light laughter.
Mori jumped in, "I'll join! I'll join! Can I please, Daddy? Can I please?" Mori bounced up and down.
Back to top Go down
Zwei

Zwei

PostSubject: Re: Black Blutler    Black Blutler  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:20 pm

"No, no. a job about the murders. and i wanted to know if they were all related" louise said, a little mad at Undertaker for misunderstanding. even if it was her own fault.

Teddy and Lance shared glances at each other and smiled.
"we would like it dearly if you would allow your, daughter. I'm, assuming...To join us" Lance then said, like a proper gentlemen would. He and Teddy slightly bowed.
Back to top Go down
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

PostSubject: Re: Black Blutler    Black Blutler  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 12:36 am

Undertaker didn't reply, he just sat and smiled.
Mori squeeled in delight, "Oh these guys are so cute! Make me feel like a lady and all..." She giggled. "Count me in on your team, guys!" She took her hat off and bowed to them.
She stood up looked at Loise, "Nice to meet you, Loise." She smiled darkly.
Back to top Go down
Zwei

Zwei

PostSubject: Re: Black Blutler    Black Blutler  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 2:13 am

"It's nice to meet you too. Kid" louise said just as dark and harsh as Mori did. Maybe even a little harsher.

"Glad to have you abored, miss Mori!" Lance said, cheerfully.

Teddy went beside louise and whispered in her ear.
"Talk politely, My Lady" Teddy had a concerned look on his face for Miss Mori.
Louise's eye brow twitched again.
"annoying" She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

PostSubject: Re: Black Blutler    Black Blutler  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 2:59 pm

Mori smiled in reply, "Delighted. Shall we hunt down some murders?" he turned to Will, grell, Ronald and Kammy. "Any joiners?"
Grell turned his head, "Never. I'll see you later. Hmph."
Ronald sighed. No answer.
Mori smiled and walked over to Undertaker, "Bye, daddy!" she gave him a hug and walked over to the door and opened it. "Let's see how things play out...shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Black Blutler    Black Blutler  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 8:18 pm

Kammy remains standing with Ronald crossing her arms "i guess we can hunt but i don't want any overtime i have a sleepover party to go to later"
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Zwei

Zwei

PostSubject: Re: Black Blutler    Black Blutler  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 11:38 pm

Louise looked over at Kammy, ignoring Mori for now at least.

"You can quit or take a break at anytime you wish" Louise said, bluntly. But had almost like a fake smile on her face. Mori joining ruined her mood.

"I think we should go out and search for clue first" Lance started.

"We'll start now and end when ever, everyone gets too tired to search anymore" Teddy finished.

"You, all in for searching?" louise asked everyone turning to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

PostSubject: Re: Black Blutler    Black Blutler  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:48 am

Mori smiled, "Only if I get to wear the sexy detective uniform!" She winked at Loise and stepped out side, waving to her father once more.
She smiled at Will who gave her a wide-eyed look. Mori's child-like, Daddy loving personality had disappeared as she knew she was leaving.
Back to top Go down
Zwei

Zwei

PostSubject: Re: Black Blutler    Black Blutler  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 6:46 pm

"You? look Sexy? You could never pull it o- Ow!" Louise was saying coldly until she felt a nudge to her arm, she thought ti was hard.
The one who nudged her arm was teddy, giving her a look to tell her to mind her manners.

"Any ideas on where to start?" Lance asked everyone
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Black Blutler    Black Blutler  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:07 pm

Kammy grabs her small death scyth as she was still training as a grim reaper so it didn't look all that coll like her fathers lawn mower and grells chain saw. Kammy hugs onto Ronald "Are you coming too daddy" Kammy useing the big green puppy dog eyes on ronald.

(Kammy has the same hair colour as ronald by the way i forgot to mention that lol)
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

PostSubject: Re: Black Blutler    Black Blutler  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:35 am

Ronald Knox sighed, "Well, when you make that face, i can't really say no, can I?" he smiled.

Mori looked at Loise, "You're the leader of this investigation!" She smiled, "I don't even really know what we're doing!" She laughed, holding her hat on her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Blutler    Black Blutler  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Blutler
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2