Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Childhood~

Go down 
+6
Kikari
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Oz Vessalius
Bellamenia
Will of the Abyss
Ozu Bezarius
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

Childhood~  Empty
PostSubject: Childhood~    Childhood~  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:09 pm

Yes~~ Child hood memories~ the good, the bad, the weird, the awkward
All of these memories come here~
Well this is about your childhood memories~
When i was about 5 or 6 years old i was a real crybaby i was so spoiled and i used to cry...a lot..
It was summer and my aunt got ice cream, and she got these colored ice cream cones, my younger cousin and sister chose first then i was after them (my aunt made it in order from youngest to oldest, i was the 2nd oldest there, but i was greedy) i chose the pink cone since i thought my cousins would choose it too, but they chose the green colored cones, so i ended up running away crying.....yes CRYING......ugh i was such a crybaby.....i hate my younger self....

And i remember when i was 11 i went to a ski resort or something and me and my cousin went to the ski lift, it was really fun until when it stopped we were so freaked out and i kept telling her "if we're stuck here it's okay to jump since there is snow under us" but then it moved, turns out there were some people who had trouble riding it, so we stayed on the ride until the end but at the end the ride didn't stop we had to get out while it was moving it was hard but i got out but my cousin couldn't she was about to take another turn then she jumped out, phew it was really frightening at that time, and it was also freezing

So, anyone have any stories?? feel free to post them here~
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

Childhood~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childhood~    Childhood~  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:17 pm

@Ozu: Awww
I was always so scared on ski lifts. XD My mom would always tease me by almost losing her shoe and I would be like, "MOOOOOOMMMMM STOOPPPPPPPPP!!!!" I was so freaked out back then. XD

Childhood memories...I have a lot, but I can't think of anything right now. XDDD
Back to top Go down
Bellamenia

Bellamenia

Childhood~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childhood~    Childhood~  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:42 pm

Oh! I love this! :3
Uhm. I remember when I use to called everyone I saw, "Mommy, or Daddy." Even my Uncles, Grandmas, Grandpas, and Aunts. I didn't know their names, I just would say, "Mommy, or Daddy." XD

Last edited by Bellamenia Lace on Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

Childhood~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childhood~    Childhood~  EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:39 am

When I was 8 or 9 I was at my cousins house in their pool. We were really bored and decided to make challenges for each other. My challenge was to have my hands and legs tied with rope and be pushed off the high wall into the pool, then some how make it to the other side and untie myself then run to the hot tub as they timed me. Being the stupid child I was, I did it. I completed the task no problem (dunno how the hell I did) and said, "Ooo! I wanna do it again!". The second time I did it I almost drowned. All I remember was screaming for help then waking up on the concrete. xDDD I wanted to try it again after that. I was a stupid child.
Back to top Go down
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
ManOfMysteryDLTN

Childhood~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childhood~    Childhood~  EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 7:46 am

When I was 4 I had a dog, a BIG dog called Ozzy. I was so scared of him, that my mum taught him the paw trick so he looked like he wanted to shake hands with me. I laughed but his nails were not cut and very long and he slipped and caught my face, tearing a good chunk of the left side of my face off. I nearly bled to death from it and had months of reconstuctive surgery and skin grafts. I have no stand out scar anymore, but when I smile you can see where my injury was...
Anyway... I still loved that dog, up until he died when I was 8. I have since had no fear of dogs, so nearly dying from one actually helped me overcome my fear of them.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

Childhood~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childhood~    Childhood~  EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 7:40 pm

@Bella: LOL XDD
@ManofMystery: Yikes... o.o

Speaking of dogs....
I remember my dog was smart and would listen to us. (I have a Shiba and most of the time they don't listen to you cus they're so stubborn.) So my sisters thought it would be funny to hang me upside down and go near my dog. Of course I was screaming my head off. They told my dog to bite and she bit me on my nose. So yeah I had a lovely red dot on my nose for a week...I think. XD
Back to top Go down
Kikari

Kikari

Childhood~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childhood~    Childhood~  EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 7:54 pm

I don't really like reminiscing about when I was little. It wasn't bad or anything, I just don't like the younger me. I figure I was really annoying and did a lot of embarrassing things and I can't get myself to accept that.
There's also a lot of things I just don't remember. All my friends will talk about stuff we did as kids and it takes me a while just to get a vague idea of what there talking about. Like now I can't really think of one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

Childhood~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childhood~    Childhood~  EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 10:37 pm

@kikari
yeah i don't like my younger self either
@man or mystery
..ouch...
@bella
lol, since me and my sister were always together they used to think my name is "(myname)&(sister'sname)"
what i mean is lets say my sister's name is ummm... lily and my name was ummm....ozu they never called me ozu they call me lily&ozu
you get what i mean
@oz
i taught my self how to swim because i nearly drowned ˙_˙
i was wearing this float but it wasn't fully blown (it couldn't float really well) so i went to the the deep side of the pool and jumped thinking the float will lift me back up but turns out i was stuck there i didn't know what happened and i swam up to the surface while i was so scared, and after that i wasn't afraid of swimming pools
Back to top Go down
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
ManOfMysteryDLTN

Childhood~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childhood~    Childhood~  EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 8:22 am

I dont have too many good childhood experiences. Just 2 severe accidents (The dog incident and another involving severing part of my finger when I was 7) and a hellish school experience involving a lot of bullying.
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

Childhood~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childhood~    Childhood~  EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:04 am

Awww I been a victim of bullying too sadly
Back to top Go down
Bellamenia

Bellamenia

Childhood~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childhood~    Childhood~  EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:37 pm

@Will
Ohmygawd. That musta HURT!! DX;;; XD
@Ozu
Your sister and you aren't twins right? o.o

Okay, We had a water drink thing in the kitchen, where you get a glass, bend down, and push the button, and water comes out, right? Well, when I was little, I use to like, play with that. XD Cause I love it so much! My mom would come in and go, "WHO DID THIS?" and I would blame it on my cousin, and he would get the blame for it. (I was such a bad child. v.v) and I did it the second time, but this time, my cousin went home, and my mom was sleeping, then she woke up, and saw the WHOLE ENTIRE KITCHEN flooded. XD XD;;; LOL.
Back to top Go down
Reo

Reo

Childhood~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childhood~    Childhood~  EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 3:27 pm

I don't have a lot of memories from my childhood, I don't know why but there are only a few moments I remember (mostly bad ones)

and my school - time.. well C8 same as ManOfMystery and Chichiri
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

Childhood~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childhood~    Childhood~  EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 4:52 pm

@bella
no we aren't
and lol we had something like that but its for cereal i used to make cereal crumbs all over
i get bullied...a lot since i don't like talking back and people say "your too kind" so they take advantage of that
i used to get grouped with these idiots and they used to make me do all the work, and when i stop for a second they start hitting me saying "get to work!!" and they tell the teacher they did the work and i moved after that
in my new school my so called best-friend would keep on bullying me like taking my pens and losing them and hitting me when she's mad
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

Childhood~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childhood~    Childhood~  EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:47 pm

@Bella: LOL nice! XDDD

Oh I have one.
So we were on a vacation and we went to Indonesia. We were staying at a REALLY nice hotel and they had a REALLY nice pool. They had a baby pool of course so I was in there. I was jealous of my sisters since they could swim in the bigger pool. The baby pool and the big pool were connected but it was seperated by a wall. So my sisters decided to play...Mario...So I was Bowser and my sisters were Peach and Mario. I kept swimming towards them, but they just kept swimming away. Then they went over to the big pool and stupid me just followed them. I climbed over the wall seperating the two pools and then I realized that I couldn't touch the floor so I was clinging on the wall crying for help. Plus I didn't have a floatie on. Of course my sisters and my mom were just laughing at me while I was panicking. Then a minute later my sister helped me up out of the pool. They were all still laughing and then I joined them..... DURP.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

Lacie

Childhood~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childhood~    Childhood~  EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 9:19 pm

Ahh dog incidents. We've been to my uncle one day whose dog was huuge . I was a little scared of him. He followed me while I was running and i thought he wanted to kill me although he just wanted to play. I was crying while eveyone else laughed ;_;

Once I followed a cat to somewhere. I've always loved cats. <3
My parents were searching everywhere for me while I was stroking a cat somewhere in our neighbors garden lol I wasn't allowed to go anywhere actually because we wanted to go soemwhere in a few minutes. I got scolded for it. >_>

I remember one day we wanted to play hide and seek with some of my friends. We decided to form groups and two boys wanted to be in a group with me and I couldn't decide (one of them was my childhood crush, but if I chose him, everyone would know why and I didn't want them to think I love him xD). I told them to handle it somehow and they started to fight and hit each other. I was like ;A: and ran away lol

I used to be sly and mean sometimes...(I hate myself for that now, how could I be so mean? ;_; )
I told my friend that I wanted to take a picture of her and i made her stay on an ant hill on purpose. Of course she noticed it way too late and all the ants were crawing her leg.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

Childhood~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childhood~    Childhood~  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:19 am

Kikari wrote:
I don't really like reminiscing about when I was little. It wasn't bad or anything, I just don't like the younger me. I figure I was really annoying and did a lot of embarrassing things and I can't get myself to accept that.

I know exactly how you feel. D: My younger self was just...ugh.

One time when I was 7 and I just moved into my new apartment, I had this massive ego thing going on and thought everyone should bow before me. I saw this group of girls much older than me and said, "Hey! You! If you want, you guys can follow me around and serve me. I need help moving in any way.". They all just stood there and laughed and I thought nothing of it.

^^;;;; Such a horrible child I was...
Back to top Go down
Bellamenia

Bellamenia

Childhood~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childhood~    Childhood~  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:35 pm

@Ozu:
Awww! I feel so bad for you. >:

@Will:
XD Reminds me of Marco Polo! &, we have the same pool! :3 but mines is much, much smaller. u.u

I would feed everything to my dog, when I was little. XD
Hotdogs, Bananas, Ice Cream, Waffles, Rice, & Etc!
I never got caught once in my life. Lol. XD XD
&& my dog never gotten sick~~ :3 I love my doggy.<3<3
Back to top Go down
LBrook9

LBrook9

Childhood~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childhood~    Childhood~  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:43 pm

When i was really little i was staying in London with my mum and my mums friend at her house and i was about....3 at the time and i said
'Mum, can i have some ice cream'
'Finish your dinner first'
Then she said apparantly there was this great scuffle under the table and she suddenly had furry feet as my mums friends' dog rushed under the table and when they looked under the table Gemma (The dog) was eating something and i said 'I've finished now!'
I obviously poured my dinner on the floor for the dog!!! D:

then another time we were staying there and Gemma is a German Shepard, so she was huge and i was like 3. So then i got down from the table with a sausage in my hand and Gemma just walked past me in the living room and stole my sausage!!!!
D:

i remember NONE of this!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Childhood~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childhood~    Childhood~  Empty

Back to top Go down

Childhood~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Talk and Fun :: Talk-
Jump to: