Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kuroshitsuji

Go down 
+9
Xerxes Break
Mandy Chan
The Cheshire Cat
InsaneEmily
Ada Vessalius
Will of the Abyss
Oz Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Vincent Nightray
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

Kuroshitsuji - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji   Kuroshitsuji - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:35 am

For those who have an acocunt on BlackButler.net or Kuroshitsuji's LJ community they recenty posted up the preview video of the upcoming OVAs.

And oh.mai.gawd! -squeals- *__________*

We get a continuation of Ciel in Wonderland

The 2nd OVA is basically like a virtual otome game/tour for Kuro (where you are the main character).

-Beware Break, since Soma is your fav your gonna squee when he calls "virtual you" CUTE. I also laughed and went "WHA!?" when I found out that the picture we got awhile back of Sebby blindfolded was from this....(apparently you have to change clothes and he blindfolds himself before tearing it off you...no joke LAWL).-

And finally OVA 3 is basically fake behind the scenes in Kuro 2 featuring the characters as the actors. xDDD

(PS - We get to see Sebby is CASUAL CLOTHES!!! *Q*)
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji   Kuroshitsuji - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:51 am

@Gil-

Gahh you beat me to it. XD I was just about to post about that.

Haha! I knew you were gonna comment about the Soma thing. When I saw that I was like "..Oh Break's gonna
love that. ;D ".

-------

Here's the trailer for those who don't have an LJ and such:

http://www.kuroshitsuji.tv/special/pv03.html

I don't know about anyone else, but I literally squee'd and fell out of my chair@ about 1:48-1:49 of the vid. *o* I'm not sure if it was mostly because of Sebastian, the cheesecake he was feeding 'me', or both. x3 (although I'm pretty sure it was the cheesecake lol).

I can't wait for the second OVA to come out tomorrow~
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji   Kuroshitsuji - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:24 am

lol i saw this yesterday and yes i jhave to say i went in fangirl mode after i saw soma blushing lol
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji   Kuroshitsuji - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:51 pm

hfjsahfjkshdfjfdsfhskj!!! *doesnt know what to say*
*o*
LOL'd at Grell at the end XDDD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji   Kuroshitsuji - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 5:31 am

OMFG the OVA was AWESOME!!!!! Loved it!! It was kinda random at times and perverted but hey..it was awesome XDDD
Damn it I would send a link but it JUST got deleted...wtf...
Well if you want to download it I guess its this. >_< That FB page better be right XD
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3YKGEVRJ
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji   Kuroshitsuji - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 10:42 pm

@Alyss:

IKR!! xDDD I bet millions of fangirls want this to be made into a fricken otome game now too. xDDD (would not be suprized if they do it eventually). xDDD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji   Kuroshitsuji - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:36 am

@Gil: I think they should XD it would be sold out in minutes..no actually seconds XDDD
On the part where Sebby undresses 'you' I bet everyone was like, "YEAHHHH BABEHHHHHH!!" XDDD
even I was *shooootttt* XDDD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji   Kuroshitsuji - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:23 am

@Alyss:

LMAO no worries...we all were. -shotx100- xDDD

I would totally buy the game too if they made one (and I could understand it). xD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji   Kuroshitsuji - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 9:25 pm

@Gil: LOL XDD
I think we should sign a petition or write a fan letter XDD see what they would say XD
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji   Kuroshitsuji - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:49 pm

lol a sims dating game sounds like fun they should have one one each character <3

i'd so play prince soma or ronald knox sims <3
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji   Kuroshitsuji - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:16 pm

@Break: haha that would be awesome! XDD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji   Kuroshitsuji - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:31 am

this has officially made my life. yes.
http://www.kuroshitsuji.tv/event/index.html#sp_event
I WANT ALL OF THAT MERCHANDISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *o*
Oh and Kalafina (the singers of Alois' ending song) is going to be in the upcoming OVA! I'm so excited! :DDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji   Kuroshitsuji - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:40 am

@Will-

I was looking through all the merch and when I looked really carefully I saw that they had Kuro glue sticks.....seriously?! XDDD

There's a post on Yana's blog about the event with all the themed food and stuff:
http://d-6th.com/blog/2010/11/post-189.php

I wish I could have been there. ;w;
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji   Kuroshitsuji - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:26 pm

@Oz: ...........oh my gawd.......I am EXTREMELY jealous to those who went there... wahhhhh
hahaha I LOL'd at the Triplets dish XDDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji   Kuroshitsuji - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:37 am

HOLY CRAP ON A CRACKER! IT'S CIEL'S BIRTHDAY!!!!

.....and I totally forgot about it till now. oni040 And I call myself an obsessive fan? Shame, so much shame.

Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji   Kuroshitsuji - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 5:43 am

T-t-t-t-THEY HAVE PLUSHIES NOW~ yayz

Ciel

Sebastian

Does want. <333
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji   Kuroshitsuji - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:54 pm

@Oz: *gasp* wannnnnnttssss... *o* I would stare at them all day XDD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji   Kuroshitsuji - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:20 am

I managed to find a recorded clip of scenes of Shinigami Grelle on YT.

I totally love it. xDDD He still sounds kinda fruity and flirty, but still has a slight bultery/accent underlining his voice. And for some odd reason...he sounds more perverted in English. xD

I think its because in Japanese his voice is so loud and flamboyant that it's just "funny" and expected. But in English his voice is deeper and less flamboyant (but still enough) to the point that all "pervy" lines become "sexual". xD

I was massively tossed for a loop though when I heard "I'll call you Bassie!". I was like "WTF DOES THAT EVEN MEAN!?"

So I did reseach. I couldn't find anything that would fit WHY Funimation used that instead of "Sebby"...but I know I've heard the term before somewhere. At first I though it may have been a relly old english slang term for "darling", but I have yet to get confirmation on that idea.

So I asked a friend why she thought the reason was behind it. She figures they may have picked "Bassie" due to how they purnounce Sebastian's name in the dub. >> (Se-BAS-TIon) << This actually makes sense to me. Though I also can't see Funimation picking that to be the sole reason behind the nick-name. There obviously must be some hidden meaning behind the nick-name that we don't know about. xD

From what little I heard of Will's voice I like. But I wanna wait till I get my actual DVDs before I set a solid answer.

Sebasitan's voice I've pretty much gotten completely used to now. It was never horrid, but it was different (in a oddly fitting way). So I can't hate it. It fits for a completely different reason other then "sexiness for the fangirls" like DaiOno's did. xDD

I can't comment more on Ciel's voice other then its a bit flat from what I have heard. However I've still only heard the first 4 episodes and clips from 5 and 6. But I'm willing to wait. Brina Palencia has a tendency to get better later (she did with Miharu and Black Star).

----------------

Here is the clip if anyone is interested.

Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji   Kuroshitsuji - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 9:55 am

lol i saw this a few days ago and loved it :3
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji   Kuroshitsuji - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:28 am

.........I freakin' LOVE it. *bows down to Funimation* <333

This is exactly how I hoped Grell would sound in English and more. XD Only thing I'm kinda 'ehh' on is the whole Bassie thing. I really wanted to hear him say Sebby.
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji   Kuroshitsuji - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:44 pm

@Oz: yea I also prefer him calling sebastien sebby~

but his voice is SO funny XD though it does sound weird at times~
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji   Kuroshitsuji - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:15 pm

I hope they'll release it in the UK
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji   Kuroshitsuji - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:56 pm

RANDOM MOMENT!!!!

Mkay! So I have to read this book for Surveying History!! and its Called Georgia Odyssey its about the history of the state of Georgia!! and anyways there is this one part where they talk about how Georgians are proud to be Georgian and this is what one of them said ---> "We Georgians are Georgian as HELL!!!!" and for soooommmmmeeeee reason the only thing I could think about right there was when Sebastian says ----> "I am one HELL of a Butler" so on my break at work I started BUSTING out in Laughter on the pool deck!!! I don't know why!! But for some reason I thought that was so funny!!! XD I guess its that fact that I live in Georgia or maybe the fact that I put those two things together!!!! Pfft!!! XD

Sorry that this is so random!!! ^^"
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji   Kuroshitsuji - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:00 am

@Echo: hahahahahahaa niiiiice XDDD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji   Kuroshitsuji - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:23 pm

Well snce my friend got in her Blac Butler Part 2 set before I did, I asked her to record Agni and Soma's voices.

Here are my thoughts on what I heard:

1.) The accents are WIN. Both voice actors did really well with the Indian accents (but without sounding to stereotypical).

2.) Agni's voice is good. It sounds kinda like Germany's but instead of a German accent its kinda Eastern. xD

3.) Soma's voice is...ehhhh hard to describe. The accent helps his voice a lot but....when he's serious or bored....his voice make him sound like a 23 year old man. Not a 17 year old boy. However when he's being goofy he sounds anywhere from 19-20 which didn't sound that bad.

Like I never expected them to have Soma sound 17 (especially with how much trouble they had finding someone for him alone). So I was expecting 19-sih in voice sounding. Which I got on occasion. I will admit though Soma's voice really does sound very regal like and similar to that of a prince, which is also good.

I guess it just depends on how much older you can tolerate Soma's voice knowing he's 17.

Overall Soma's voice is "mehhh" right now for me. I tried matching it up with the japanese clips to see if it would help. It does, when you see Soma moving and talknig his voice sounds better...but alone it just seem's kinda odd in age. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji   Kuroshitsuji - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kuroshitsuji
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next