Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Tea Time!"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Demios

Demios

"Tea Time!"  Empty
PostSubject: "Tea Time!"    "Tea Time!"  EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:38 am

Preface

It's supposed to be a parody of the novel "The Chinese Cinderella" by Adeline Yen Mah but I got carried away and it turned into a PH fanfic.
It's got mixed characters from Chinese Cinderella and PH and some original characters.
Originally it's title is "Japanese Cinderella" but it's for parody sake.
Contains japanese phonetics, characters and words/names since "Chinese Cinderella" contains chinese characters, phonetics and words/names.
It's a Alyss-Alice and Break fanfic featuring Big brother and Second brother from Chinese Cinderella
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

"Tea Time!"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Tea Time!"    "Tea Time!"  EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:40 am

Introduction

"Hi Hi! It’s me Alice! Welcome to my story I’m sure you’ll love or else…” Alice said “It’s tea time!” said Break “Oh it is?” Alice said “Ohohoho… Sorry gotta run!” “It’s Alice’s tea time! It’s Alice’s tea time!” something chanted
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

"Tea Time!"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Tea Time!"    "Tea Time!"  EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:43 am

Chapter 1
~The Dream~

"Mam Alice!" a servant cried "Mam Alice!" and as the servant climbed up the stairs Alice (アリス) [Arisu] sat on her bed, bored and annoyed by the servant, was trying to sleep, or at least pretend to sleep, and she was prepared to give a brutal punishment "Mam Alice!" the servant cried once more and she was sighed "Mam Alice is so troublesome." she thought. Meanwhile Alice is nearly losing her patience "Well? Tell me what it is already?!" She ordered "Tell me this instant!" and the servant hastily replied "Your Mother is here!" and she already knew what is going to happen. Since her Mother is late Alice will brutally punish her. "Oh-ho! She is here." Alice said cruelly "Give so-me preparations..." and she smiled wickedly and the servant shook with fear and then Alice glared at her "Well? What are you waiting for!" she chided "I will not wait here for a year you know!" and then servant clumsily went away and Alice sighed "Useless servants!" and Alice spitted at the servant's back as she hastily went down "She's too bossy, manipulative and evil for a 5-year old." she thought but she knew she had no time to waste.

"Mistress... I have bad news..." the servant started softly for she feared that Alice was listening "Alice... is mad..." and Mother shook with fear even greater than the servants and that she suddenly felt a chill that froze her to the core of her entire human being. She turned around and saw a very menacing figure and that was Alice, smiling cruelly, and Mother nearly fainted and Alice snickered and laughed coldly "How dare you be late? Mother..." she hissed and paused and looked around "Father's not here yet so I have you all to myself!" she continued and ever more slowly walking down the stairs and this proved nothing but gave Mother more anxiety and nervousness. She couldn't speak at all but if she were she would have been tongue-tied and she crumbled at the thought of getting lashed twenty-five times but little did she know that Alice was thinking of the same thing and she became mad

"Ahahaha... ahaha.... hah.... Lashing... and... Kicking... Blood... more blood.... Ahahaha! Then Tea time is next... Don't you think so? Ahahaha... Dolls and dolls and then a collar... be a dog! Bwahaha!" Alice said crazily while she jumped, spun and danced around and Mother couldn't hold it in and laughed and then Alice glared at her "Ahaha... no tea time is fun without laughter... Grandfather Xerxes Break (クセルクセスブレイク) [Kuserukusesu burēku] will love tea time... Don't you think? Cake... Tea and Auntie Elliot... Ahahaha! Whoopsies! It was supposed to be Uncle Elliot...!" and she looked at Mother with large bloodshot eyes and her servant getting confused and terrified ran away. Meanwhile Mother stared at Alice "This must be the split-personality he was talking about." she thought and Alice "Ahahaha! Nobody should ran away... It's nearly tea time!" and then Alice danced around while laughing crazily and then suddenly dolls appeared and danced around while chanting" It's Alice' tea time... It's Alice' tea time!" and they all laughed and then Grandfather Xerxes Break suddenly appeared from a cabinet in the table "Hullo! Iyaa... It's tea time already?" he said and then Alice laughed heartily "Ojichan! You came!" she said and hugged Xerxes "Iyaa (いや)... of course I came... Cake?" he said and then Alice laughed once more "Of course there is... Pierro[ ピエロ](Clown)!" she said and Mother sat there with her jaw touching the floor "She... she just called Xerxes... a clown!" she thought, shocked and afraid that she couldn't describe it, "Pierro? Hmph! Is that all you got!? Midget!" Xerxes said angrily as they started calling names
"Oldie!"
"Baby!"
and Mother stared at them "What... losers... they're so... petty." she thought
"Gr... Get out of here Bird brain!" Alice said
"Oh shut up! Your just a fly waiting to be swatted out!" Xerxes fought back
"Did you... just tell me to SHUT UP?"
"Yes I did got a problem with that?
"Gr.. I'll lash you!"
"Try it Shortie!"
"Well duh!" and she stuck put her tongue and then she laughed crazily "Ahahaha! Fighting... tongues, lashing.... CAKES!" she said while dancing around "Ahaha! cakes! CAKE! Iyaa... I'm hungry!" Xerxes said while dancing with Alice and Mother just stood there in disbelief of what she is seeing "Two crazy people in front of me... and they're... my family.." she thought and accidenatlly shouted "What is wrong with you two!' and then she shut her mouth in shock and Alice and Xerxes smiled and said in unison "We'll all mad here!" while the dolls gathered around her and danced in a weird way.
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

"Tea Time!"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Tea Time!"    "Tea Time!"  EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:47 am

Chapter 2
~The Tea party~

And then she woke up with a scream "That was a weird dream" she whispered and suddenly Xerxes and Alice appeared from under her bed and snickered while Mother just sat there with her jaw drop and screamed "What are you doing here!" and they said "We're mad!" and she fainted "Look grandpa there's something coming out of her!" Alice said "Don't worry she's so happy that her spirit is wandering." Xerxes said with a smile and then a soft whisper said "Uh... mad... dream..." and then they snickered and skipped away happily. "Grandpa will Mother be ok?" Alice asked and stared at Xerxes "of course she will! She will wander and she will just come back when she's hungry!" Xerxes said "Then it's tea time! Ne?!" Alice declared "Iya... I can't wait for cake and tea." Xerxes replied and then some dolls appeared "It's Alice's tea time! It's Alice's tea time!" they chanted "Of course it is! Father will come since he loves me. And my brothers and sisters will be somewhere since they're dead…" Alice said to the dolls "Hum..nom... Cake..." Xerxes muttered as they skipped happily to the tea room. When they reached the tea room Alice and Break danced around while muttering “Cake! Cake!” and the dolls too were dancing

And then Alice suddenly shouted “Haru( 春)! You came!” and then Haru turned around and smiled “Of course I did!” she said and then Alice danced around but the Dolls sung “Kuru Kuru mawaru kimi no ikuni sagashite.” And then Haru turned around and looked at the dolls ‘Is there something wrong with me being here?” she asked but then Alice looked at her in confusion and shook her head “I don’t think anything’s wrong.” She said worriedly and she looked at Haru. To Haru she looked really worried and she smiled since she realized that Alice cares for her and patted Alice’s back. “Don’t worry! Everything will be alright!” she assured and she smiled and Alice too smiled and said “I hope so.” And then the dolls stopped singing and they laughed “Iyaa… where’s my cake and tea?” Xerxes asked and they looked at him “We forgot!” they said in unison and then Alice snapped her fingers “Cake please!’ and then servants appeared and they avoided looking at the dolls and brought in Tarte Tartin, Sachertorte and Madeleine.

And only Haru was surprised “Wow those are all… expensive cakes!” she said in bewilderment while Xerxes exclaimed “A Sachertorte!” and Alice smiled “It’s the original and it’s brought from Sacher Hotel in Vienna Austria.” And Break was incredibly surprised “The Original?” and Alice laughed at the old man’s expression “Yep… I love the apricot jam it has.” She said and giggled while Haru was just lost in the world of the rich and she didn’t even understand what they were talking about , apricot jam, sachertorte, Vienna Austria, Sacher Hotel and Original, all was lost to her she didn’t even began to comprehend so she just stood there like a hat rack while they chattered about. “You tasted it! Already!?” Break said in disbelief “Yep!” Alice said naturally and giggle once more and then Xerxes hugged Alice “You my precious granddaughter already ate a original Sachertorte!” Xerxes declared “It’s part of our family tradition that to prove that your part of my family you have to eat a Sachertorte.” And Alice smiled “Don’t be so sissy Pierro!” she whispered coldly and then smiled and waved at Haru. Xerxes just put her down and whispered “Don’t try me midget!” and then Alice scowled and then smiled “Is that a challenge!” she whispered and while they were talking someone appeared out of nowhere
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

"Tea Time!"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Tea Time!"    "Tea Time!"  EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:51 am

Chapter 3
~Second Brother~

“AHHH!” he said and Xerxes and Alice glared at him “Tyron!” Xerxes shouted while Alice shouted “Big brother!”. And Tyron tried to stand up but failed “No need to be angry!” he said “Not my fault that I fell out of the sky since Second brother is turning gay.” Alice and Xerxes was shocked and looked at each other “Second Brother cannot be gay!” they said and Tyron just shook his head and then turned around and he saw a horrible figure which is Second Brother and he ran away “Here’s my proof” he said “Happy now!?” and Xerxes and Alice looked at the figure. And Second brother crashed at the tea room and it was now a wreck with broken plates, cups and pots and what’s more is that the cakes are on the floor. Xerxes, Alice and Haru were infuriated and they surrounded Second brother “Sorry Haru for ignoring you like that” Alice apologized “It’s ok as long as you let me beat your brother up!” Haru replied “Grandfathers are always first in beating up their grandchildren.” Xerxes declared “No it isn’t!” Alice rejected as Second Brother gained consciousness. “Tell you what.” Haru said “Why don’t we all beat him up” and they all nodded in agreement.

When they were ready to beat Second brother up, he stood up and said “Wow… Grandfather… your so… Won-der-ful!” and all their jaws dropped “See! I told you!” shouted Tyron from a distance “Oh… Tyron don’t you love your brother?” asked Second brother as he blew a kiss “Ugh… I think I’m gonna be sick” Tyron said before fainting “Grandfather there’s something coming out of him.” Alice said “It’s their spirit as I told you before…” Xerxes said and Haru said in complete disgust “Shall we beat him up now?” “Aye!Since He ruined my cake and appetite!” Xerxes said in anger “Aye!” Alice said and they beat him up. Haru, skilled in martial arts, punched his stomach and kicked his left leg while Alice bit his arm and Xerxes, using his cane, hit Second brother five times. After the beating Second Brother fainted and they left and ordered them to clean the tea room and put Second Brother in a freezer and to be thrown outside in the shed. “No tea time…” Alice muttered in anger “I know.” Xerxes whispered “We shall beat him up all the time” Haru suggested “Nah… to tiring” Xerxes said “Iyaa… I was looking forward about the Sachertorte.” And Alice said “Aww… the sun is setting and we have school tomorrow.” And Haru was surprised “Aww Alice I need to go home now.” She said in bitter sadness “Awww…. Tomorrow come again?” Alice said and Haru smiled and nodded. At the gate they waved goodbyes “I can’t wait for tomorrow.” Alice said impatiently “Sleep then!” Xerxes said “Don’t order me around!” Alice said fiercely and they started fighting again “I’m gonna order you around and there’s nothing you can do about!” Xerxes said
“Oh yeah?!”
“Yeah!”
“Appear under mother’s bed?”
“Yep!”
While mother was waking up after fainting Xerxes and Alice appeared under her bed once more and they snickered and mother asked them “What are you doing?” “Nothing mother.” Alice said and they dissapeared under her bed. “Alice where are you going?” she asked and she checked under her bed and nobody was there and she fainted once more.

Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

"Tea Time!"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Tea Time!"    "Tea Time!"  EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:52 am

Finishing Statement

“Iyaa…. My sachertorte... Well that’s about it an everyday life of our family” Xerxes said “Grandfather! We are to appear under Second Brother’s bed today!” Alice said “Oh…! Well tomorrow then!”
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

"Tea Time!"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Tea Time!"    "Tea Time!"  EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:38 am

I will add more if I get to think of anything to add
But until then please add your comments or suggestions -hands you the suggestion box-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"Tea Time!"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Tea Time!"    "Tea Time!"  Empty

Back to top Go down

"Tea Time!"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Anime + Manga [SPOILERS] :: Fanfiction-
Jump to: