Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sweet Dreams Little Dear

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lauracf

Lauracf

Sweet Dreams Little Dear Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Dreams Little Dear   Sweet Dreams Little Dear EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:45 am

Prologue - Inexistent ...
"Empty" ... - Thought. - "Empty" ... More and more ...
I need to get out of here ... Before the Black Tea ... Freak Me ... I need ... She thoughtl, looking distressed.
-I want to... Wake up...
She was in an infinite, no direction, no compass, no nothing, just was thinking, had fainted, she knew it had happened, but did not know why. That's when it seemed slowly regain consciousness, awoke lying on a bed, still sleepy put her hand on his forehead, had a wet towel.
Beside the bed, on top of a bedside table was a glass of water and some candy, she looked around again, the glass door to a balcony overlooking the sun shone pleasantly - but annoying enough to get-it from its somnolence.
-W-where am I ...? - She said a little confusing.
The door seemed to move while listening to conversations that came from the hallway, someone entered the room.

Chapter 1 - Little Box of Surprises

-I do not know the reason why we have to come back here ... For the third time, Oz. - Alice said, with a certain arrogance of his own personality.
-Alice ... I've already explained to you, perhaps we have overlooked something blank here ... Things like that. - Oz said, giving his typical smile "is okay" to Alice.
-Oz, they needed to come along with us? - Gil whispered to Oz, referring to Break and Sharon.
-How dare you speak to my servant?! - Cried Alice seemed irritated. - SEAWEED HEAD!
-Oh! Rabbit Idiot! - He replied to the insult.
The two seemed to start a fight right there, right there. Sharon distanced himself from both, along with Oz and Break. As they passed by some bushes, a strange scene passed before your eyes ...
-Now, Now ... - Break said, also calling attention of Gil and Alice, who ran to where he was.
-Uh ... I think we should take it to the Mansion Rainsworth... - Sharon said.
-Do you think she was an illegal contractor? - Asked Oz.
I do not know for sure, incredible, looks like she just "fainted" here ...
-You found enough things that we miss, is not it Oz? - Alice joked with some irritation.
The group took the girl to the carriage, she was still unconscious.
♦ ♦ ♦
Upon arriving at Mansion Rainsworth, the group took up the odd bedroom and gave her some specific care, such as leaving a wet towel on his forehead - as it seemed to be a fever - and put some bandages on her arms. Then they went to tea and slept.
♦ ♦ ♦
The day dawned bright, like never ... The sun was strong and illuminated even further depths of the deepest forests ...
"'Where am I?"
This word was heard by Sharon, Oz and Alice Break, coming from inside the room in which they left the girl who had found faint, Break opened the door quickly and all entered the room.
-Oh! Hello little faint ... - Sharon said approaching the girl, while Break, Oz and Alice seated on a purple couch that was in the room.
-... - She remained quiet.
Come on to the crucial point... - Sharon said, in his soft voice, to break off the bedside table, to be filled with candy. - So ... Tell me ... Who are you? It's an illegal contractor?
-No introduction is lovely ... - Said the girl sitting on the bed. - But ... Okay ... My name Luna Bon Ventury, Luna Ventury only if not a nuisance ...
-Hmm ... - Sharon seemed to think. - I'm Sharon Rainsworth, his Xerxes Break, that there is Oz Vessalius there and she is Alice.
-Alice ...? - Luna asked, hoping for a last name.
-Only Alice. - Said Alice.
-But ... About your last question - referred to Sharon. - I was not an illegal contractor ... I just ...
-Only ...? - Break asked.
-Only faint, in fact, even I do not know why ... - She said.
-Are you better? - Sharon asked, Luna nodded. - So I think the lady would like to take tea with us. It has a clothes for you in the closet.
-Just let me stay here a few more minutes ... - She said.
-Okay, we'll wait for you downstairs in the courtyard of tea. - Sharon said, leaving the room as well as others.
"That's great ... - Luna thought. - Still ... "
♦ ♦ ♦
A few minutes later - perhaps less than fifteen - Luna got up and went to the wardrobe, the clothes he saw that the expected after showering.
-A dress ... - She said, looking with a certain contempt for the garment. - A long dress ... - She seemed to think. - There must be something better here ...
After much rummaging in the wardrobe found an outfit that called it "perfect." Soon after getting dressed, left the room timidly, as she knew nothing of the Mansion Rainsworth. For it would be like being lost in a lengthy and complicated maze ...
Walking for long and long corridors, seem to have even lost, but found a balcony and went to see if she could see where the others were ...
-Should have just gone down the stairs ... - Said a voice close to the glass door that opened onto the balcony ...
Back to top Go down

Sweet Dreams Little Dear
Page 1 of 1