Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jack & Glen (Fan Club)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RedEyedGhost

RedEyedGhost

Jack & Glen (Fan Club) Empty
PostSubject: Jack & Glen (Fan Club)   Jack & Glen (Fan Club) EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 6:24 am

"He is my one and only friend." ~Jack about Glen~

Jack & Glen (Fan Club) JackGlenHug1

So... who loves this adorable couple? Doesn't matter if you like them as friends, as lovers, or even as enemies. I'm really touched by their relationship and can't wait to see it be expanded in the flashback arc!

Whatever brought such a quiet and reserved person like Glen and someone as outwardly cheerful and clingy like Jack together, I think the bond between them grew to be very strong. The events of the tragedy of Sablier must've been so heart-wrenching for both of them.

Jack's line from his journal has always been my favorite of his: "I killed my best friend with my own two hands. Please don't call me a hero." This pain reverberates powerfully through Jack's own memories.

Jack & Glen (Fan Club) JackGlenCouch-1
Spoiler:
I hope the full story behind their friendship lives up to my expectations!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightvisions.com
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Jack & Glen (Fan Club)   Jack & Glen (Fan Club) EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 5:33 am

Jack x Glen friendship, YEAH!
Wait.
Jack x Oswald friendship YEAH!
Oh, whatever.

Retrace LXVII has confirmed the bromance after seemingly shattering it two chapters ago. I AWAIT... the next chapters, as well~♪
Back to top Go down
http://arlekaakun.deviantart.com/
Little_Marionette

Little_Marionette

PostSubject: Re: Jack & Glen (Fan Club)   Jack & Glen (Fan Club) EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:18 am

I adore them as Brotp but I simply LOVE them as my #1 OTP. I liked them seperatly from the start secretly started shipping them even but when we got deeper into their relationship I couldn't help but adore it, it's heartbreaking but still remarkable.

The latest chapters just like to crush me with the amount of shit they go through & end up doing to each other. It never stops. The hurt never stops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack & Glen (Fan Club)   Jack & Glen (Fan Club) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jack & Glen (Fan Club)
Page 1 of 1