Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Adventure (18+)

Go down 
+2
Vincent Nightray
Xerxes Break
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:04 pm

Cheshire: *claps his paws* YES! YES IT IS! *clears throat* I mean, erm, yeah.. it's tasty... I'll show you if you want!
Suneka: *bothering Break's kitty form now that the mousie is given to her human*
Santi: *giggles and tickles vincent... ties a big blue bow around his neck* now the mousie matches me and Sunny! I'm going to keep him in a little tank with a wheel and tiubes and a house and one of those little bottles that mice drink out of and he will be my friend forever and forever *doesn't really get that Vincent is a PERSON, not a mouse. It's questionable as to whether or not she'd CARE if she was told this*
*Takes a handbasket with a cover out of her cleavage and puts Vincent in the basket. Locks the basket and puts it back into her cleavage*
Now the mousie is safe!
-----------------------------------------------
Santi's cleavage compartment has plenty of air in it. don't worry about Vincent suffocating. there's a lot of space and oxygen in there.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:12 pm

Cheshire: *laughing*
Santi: *stunned by Cheshire* nani!!

Last edited by The Cheshire Cat on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:13 pm

Cheshire: *a little stone hut appears nearby. there are no windows. the hut is a fortress*
Santi: *ish stunned by Cheshire* fox 12

Last edited by The Cheshire Cat on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:14 pm

Alice: ... Okay. Show me.

Lotti: *not paying attention to Alice* No!! Vincent! Nooooo!!!! MASTERRRRR!!!!

Intercom: :^^;
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:17 pm

Cheshire: *picks Alice up and runs into the hut with her, laughing all the way. locks the door*
Santi: *done being shocked* well good for him, he really needs to go get some...
Suneka: *grooming Break's cat form, whether he likes it or not*
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:27 pm

Dinah: *pounces on box that Vincent is in*

Snowdrop: *tries to open box w/ Dinah*

Ada: ALICE!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:29 pm

Alice: NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! *runs out screaming* NOOOO!!! STOP TAKING MY CLOTHES OFF YOU IDIOT... IDIOT.... IDIOT CAT!!

Intercom: Uhm... here. I HAVE THE SOLUTION!! *poofs Break and Vincent back to normal* *poofs again*
-everyone is dropped into another world-
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:44 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Using my uncannily accurate 'what is Alice thinking' sense, I can tell you that we are in hetalia land
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheshire: *is stuck partially naked and holding Alice's skirt in the open, looking very heartbroken*
Santi: *feels raped by Vincent, who is faceplanted into her cleavage compartment. Likes to feel raped. Notices that Vincent's clothes did not join him when he took back his regular species. Enjoys veiw of Vincent and Break and Cheshire. Decides that none of them look particularly bad when unrobed.* nose bleed
Cheshire: but... but.. you asked me to show you!!! *meekly sits down next to Alice and grooms his paws sadly.*
Santi: *hides the magic wand in her cleavage compartment and strokes Vincents hair, wondering why he chose her bosom over his wife's*
Suneka: *still giving Break all sorts of kitty love (except the kind that Chessie was just giving Alice), even if he's no longer a kitty *

A man with wavy blond hair walks up wearing only a censory rose.
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:57 pm

Tanzu: who the hell r u??? AND PUT SOME CLOTHES ON DAMMIT!!!!!!!

Ada: ................... *faints*

Tanzu: Ada!!!!!!!

A guy w/ black hair walks up and helps Tanzu prop up Ada against a chair.

Tanzu: who r u???

???: ...................

and a blonde guy walks up after the black haired guy

Tanzu: u have caterpillar eyebrows...........

Last edited by Ada Vessalius on Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:58 pm

Alice: UWAHHHHHHH!!!! YOU'RE GOING TO DIE FOR THAT, STUPID CAT!! *falls over* But later... it's too much work to fight right now.

Italy: Uwaahhhhhh, Doitsu Doitsu! Who are these people? Why aren't any of them wearing clothes?

America: ... That's strange. But... THEY CANNOT MATCH MY AWESOMENESS!

Canda: Alfred! No! *stops him*

America: But I'm the hero!

Canad: Too bad. Are- are they related to France?

---
okay, the US part is a bit OOC, but I couldn't resist. Wink
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:14 pm

Vincent: *quickly puts some clothing on* that cat had me in its mouth emo (poor vincent has bite marks on his back now from where the cat was biting him) Whats this? question *takes the blue bow that santi tied out of his hair*

Kaia: Ne Ne *to santi* my mom is going to kill you for putting my dad in between your breasts laughing

Will: *covers chelseas eyes* Shocked Break please put some clothing on!! there are children here Shocked

Rolan: *pulls on italys little string of hair thats always sticking out* These guys are annoying hmph fox
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:58 pm

joey wakes up: where are we Shocked

kevin: about time you woke up joey Very Happy

break puts clotes on fast

break; it couldn't off ben that bad for chelsea to see me naked shes she many guys naked right, she used to find joey gay magazines under his bed and saw loads of naked men in that onion

chelsea: but that was a accdent break crying fox i was playing hide and seek with sasha that time and thats when i found them i didn't know they werte naughty plus i was only 8 when that happened crying fox

Joey: now i'm in trouble again wahhhhh that was my secret chelsea i didn't want any one to know i look at gay magazines
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:02 pm

Lotti: You look at gay magazines? Really?

Italy: *shudders* Ooo-ooohh, don't pull on that...

US: Who are you guys? Oooh! Are you new nations?!

Canada: Shhhhh! Don't mention that, Alfred!

Alice: *puts clothes back on* That cat... that cat... Santi? Kaia? Will- will you hurt Cheshire? I'm too tired right now...
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:04 pm

Will: Chelseas seen that kind of image nani!!

Kaia: HAHAHAHAHAHA JOEY YOUR SUCH A LOSER!!!!!! laughing *boob-hugs him*

Vincent: emo

Rolan: so my mommy loves my daddy after all hmph fox

Kaia: no I only love will love i just love tormenting him because hes such a LOSER! *hugs him tighter so he cant breathe*
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:10 pm

Santi: *is wondering why... WHY IS THE BLONDE GUY IN HER CLEAVAGE COMPARTMENT??!*
France: *nuzzle, nuzzle*
Santi: *shrugs and pets France*
Cheshire: *hiding from Alice...behind Alice* please don't hurt me... I only wanted to make you happy! *starts to groom Alice's leg apologetically and hands her her skirt back*
Suneka: *stops weaving between Break's legs and goes to play with Snowdrop*

*Prussia and Spain come up behind Santi and wonder who she is to have France nuzzling her cleavage*
Prussia: who are you?
Spain: *joins the party of naked*
Prussia: *ogling the sheer mass of Santi's jiggly bits*
Russia: *comes out of nowhere and wonders if Santi or the ukraine has bigger jiggly bits*

Cheshire: *notices and runs off with Belarus*

Last edited by The Cheshire Cat on Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:11 pm

Joey trys to push kaia off him panicing and gasping for air

Kevin: she picks on him cause he's not into women and the fact he's scared of women on girl he get's along with is his mother and chelsea it's your mothers fault for making your dad like this so scared

Chelsea: sorry daddy i didn't mean to look when i saw the first page i closed it, it really scared me sad onion

Joey: (still struggleing) it's true will, i found chelsea hiding in my dresser pale as a sheet, i had to hide my magazine else were after that (is still struggleing) let me go all ready wahhh

Alicia: (on cloud nine after sheing vincent dress up)
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:12 pm

Lotti: He's... He's your COUSIN, Kaia! You do realize that that is WRONG?!

Intercom: No, she doesn't.

Italy: So? Is that wrong? Korea reallly loves China and Japan, and they're brothers!!

Lotti: ...wha?

Italy: *nods* yep! He grabs their boobs all the time, and shouts "China's breasts belong to me!"

Lotti: ... I thought you said they were brothers?

Italy: Yes... they are...

Lotti: o.0
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:19 pm

Vincent: *puts his arms around alicia* I want to leave here soon Alicia.

Kaia: no 👅 your just too much fun ^^ and I know you enjoy this ^^ if i get you drunk enough then you tell me you love me ^^ *smothers him more*

Will: its ok chelsea.... I just cant say i expected joey to have that kind of stuff......Ah! Sasha didnt see it too did she nani!!

Vincent: your stupid dog would know what to do with that kind of stuff anyways hmph fox

Will: you make it sound like sasha has no feelings crying fox
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:21 pm

Santi: *conspicuously absent*
Cheshire: *also conspicuously absent*

France: *conspicuously not buried in Sant\'s cleavage compartment*
Russia: *looking off into the distance*
Spain: *NAKED!!*

Suneka: *grooms Snowdrop*

Last edited by The Cheshire Cat on Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:32 pm

Italy: Doitsu, Doitsu! Why did Spain-nee-san take his clothes off? * take shirt off* Should we do that too?

Lotti: WHY IS EVERYONE NAKED?! THIS IS IDIOTIC!

Alice: *recovers* Okay, I'm fine now.. that... that that cat is gone.

Poland: Like, why did they randomly fall into our conference? It's totally weird! *twirls his hair*
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 2:35 am

Suneka: *bats at Snowdrop's tail*

Germany: *does not notice Italy's strip tease until it's too late...* uhh-WAHH?? nose bleed
Uhhh... I don't think we have to take our clothes off... but i guess we can...
France: No, you have to take your clothes off. you too, Poland! And you, Pruss- Prussia? Where did Prussia go? question
Russia: staring off into the distance
Germany: onion fine... if I must...
France: *whips out the camera*

Santi: *reappears, panting and buttoning her coat up frantically. her hair looks like it got stuck in a jetstream and her clothes are wrinkled. She stands next to Russia, trying to hide next to his bulk, but her skirts cannot be hidden even by him*

Russia: *looks blankly at Santi*

Cheshire: *still conspicuously absent*
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 5:17 am

Japan: You are all way too loud.....

Ada: *in her head* that's wat I thought

England: Good point Feliciano, y are they not dressed?!?!?!? *is mentally disturbed*

Tanzu: It's a long story....... sweat drop

Ada: I refuse to b the person to tell them.

Tanzu: The guy w/ the white and purple outfit, who is eating candy is named Break. The guy in the black dress-like clothing is Vincent, don't go near him when he has scissors. the blonde one w/ red eyes is Kaia. This girl next to me is Ada, she is my friend from school, and I am Tanzu. The cat-like person is Cheshire, or as we call him Chessie. By the way if u were girls I would have told u to stay away from him, but ur not. cute
okkkk let's see, the girl w/ long brown hair ad is being licke by Chessie is Alice.

Ada: CHESSIE STOP THAT!!!!! *whacks cat on the head* Bad kitty!!!

Tanzu: ................ Anyway, the girl w/ the um *cough* reveling outfit is Santi, I suggest u stay away from her........... Then the girl w/ pink hair is Lotti. And that's intercom next to her. The mean looking kid is rolan, and I suggest u don't try and talk to him cause Santi has a liking for him and don't get in her way. Gil, the guy w/ black hair, has disapeared. The girl w/ the blue outfit and white hair is Echo. Sharon is the girl in the long pink dress w/ the long hair. There is a boy w/ blonde hair and a red tie. Then the girl over there w/ white hair and antenna sticking out of her head is alicia. Then if u look in the corner of the room on the table over there, that plant sitting on the table is sushi, Gil's wife........
Then his kid is Clara who is thought to b part plant and she has black hair. We dont know where she is right now, but if u hear "dad stop watering me!!!!!" then that's Clara. The boy over there w/ the white hair and eyes like Sharon's is Will. By the way Alicia's twin is Kevin, who looks almost the same (hence twin) but doesn't have antenna. The guy w/ the glasses and light brown hair is Reim.

*takes giant breath*dead

And then Joey is the son of Reim and Clara and he is over there. *points* Also, Rolan is the son of Joey and Kaia. But Kaia has ditched him in an orphanage. The cute little girl over there is Chelsea, she is the daughter of Will and Kaia. Then there's the cats, I'll let Ada explain them.
*is out of breath* dead

Ada: Ummmm ok? I have two cats, the black one is Dinah and Snowdrop is the white one. Then the cat w/ light brown fur and dark brown spots is Suneka.

Tanzu: I think that about wraps it up sweat drop
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 5:39 am

Santi: *sneaks away with Russia (how they got away unseen when Russia is like, three feet taller than anyone else is a mystery)*
Cheshire: *ish not here, but is very confused as to how he got hit on the head. whatever. it hurt anyways*
Suneka: *is playing with Snowdrop and has completely forgotten about Break the Cat*
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:02 am

Joey: do you have to take your clothes off in front of two little kids angry!! (covers rolans eyes) where leaveing

Echo: joey has a point chelsea lets go

Chelsea: ok but i don't like rolan he hurts me sad onion
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 1:50 pm

Kaia: But Joey im not done smothering you yet pretty fox plus dont you LIKE looking at naked guys? Rolling Eyes *smothers him*

Rolan: GET OFF ME I CANT SEE angry!!

Will: *to sasha* you have feelings right pretty fox

Sharon: I think weve had enough of this dimention Shocked *presses the button and they end up in the candy factory again*

Kaia: YAY i love this place *still not letting go of joey* yayz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+)   Random Adventure (18+) - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Adventure (18+)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next