Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Truth or Dare happens again

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

Truth or Dare happens again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare happens again   Truth or Dare happens again - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:35 pm

Gil feels a shiver down his spine "Whats this all of a sudden" Break holds Gils wife lover out the window "Now Gil play the game or say good bye to fluffy"

Gil turns pale Gil steels and grabs his plant off break

Joey smiles "I guess you right i should forget about him and just enjoy meslf with you guys playing truth or dare. ok i pick truth"
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare happens again   Truth or Dare happens again - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:50 pm

Ariel frowned, having no ideas for a question. Miles frowned at Ariel's frown.

After a moment of thinking, Ariel unscrunched his face and grinned mischievously. "D'you think I'm cute?"

Mile's eyebrow raised at the question, but he didn't say anything. Ariel's grin got wider with each second, his eyes twinkling merrily. Miles kicked one leg out, careful not to his anyone, and thereby went from squatting to standing. He would likely be sitting here quite a while, and his calves were beginning to hurt.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare happens again   Truth or Dare happens again - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:57 pm

Joey looks at Ariel and nods "yes i find you very cute" Reim cough with cleaning his glasses "Gay" Reim coughs again and Break hits him with his stick
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare happens again   Truth or Dare happens again - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:04 am

Ariel smirked at Miles and stuck his tongue out.

Miles smiled curtly, "Ariel, you're only cute because you're vain."

With a petulant pout, Ariel retorted, "I'm less vain than you, and you're not the cute one!"

Miles snorted as Ariel scooched closer to Joey,

"Your turn to ask someone..."
he said, almost seductively, to Joey. Miles joined Reim in a coughing fit.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare happens again   Truth or Dare happens again - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:10 am

Joey looks over at the two laughing "Truth or Dare miles" Reim pulls out a dirty magazine and throws it at joey "While your at it read that it has alot of hot women in" Joey turns pale and hides his face with his hands
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare happens again   Truth or Dare happens again - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:15 am

Miles frowned deeply and picked the magazine up by the corners. "Cheshire, come."

"Cats don't come at call, mrrrew..."

Miles tossed the magazine to the Chain as it appeared from his shadow, and the creature immediately shredded it into a fine powder. "Return, Cheshire." The cat hissed and sank out of sight. Miles straightened his tie, then turned to Joey. "Truth."

Ariel punched Miles in the arm, "Wimp!"

Miles made a face in return, though the blow barely landed. "I did not see you attack Mister Sakamoto's honour and bravery when he opted for a Truth."

Ariel shrugged. "Yeah, that would have been mean. I was simply taking this opportunity to call you a wimp, because even if you'd taken a dare, you would still be a wimpy tighta-"

"Enough, Ariel. Truth, Mr. Sakamoto."
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare happens again   Truth or Dare happens again - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:20 am

Joey removes his hands from his face "is it true that your in love with Ariel

Reim sits in a courner crying "My dirty magazine" Break pokes Reim with a lolli "Earth to Reim"
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare happens again   Truth or Dare happens again - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:59 pm

Miles smiled and pushed his glasses up his nose. "My answer varies on that day to day, but since Ariel and I have been partners for some time now, I'm really quite fond of him."

Ariel looked a bit puzzled by this. Miles shrugged.

"What? I'm used to you."

"Myi, that was almost sweet."

Miles huffed, "Don't get used to it. Lunettes! Truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare happens again   Truth or Dare happens again - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 6:02 pm

Reim turns to Miles "Dare" Break oputs his hand on Reims sholder "Done crying over your naughty books" "shut up Xerxes"
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare happens again   Truth or Dare happens again - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:24 am

Miles pushed his glasses up and crossed his arms. "Take out the rest of your stash and set it aflame promptly."

Ariel sniggered, then burst out laughing, turning bright red as his breath cut off. Miles looked at him, a narrow brow cocked. Ariel laughed harder.

"Ari, does your shortness of breath necessitate my coming to your medical aid?"

Ariel tipped over, clutching his stomach and moving along the spectrum from red to purple.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare happens again   Truth or Dare happens again - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:10 pm

Reim (hugs his stash of naughty magazines "NO I REFUSE" Break get a evil glare in eye "If you don't do it reim i will tell everyone your deep and darkest secret"

Reim Shivers "Fine i'll do it" Reim burns all his secret stash up and crys at the same time "Truth or dare Ariel" Reim starts planning his naughty stash's funrual
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare happens again   Truth or Dare happens again - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:01 pm

Ariel grinned and crossed his arms. "Dare, of course!"
Miles looked over, a bit more apathetic than usual. "You know, just as there is a difference between being a creature of cowardice and frailty and being an intelligent being, there is a difference between being falsely brave and being mind-numbingly rash."
Ariel looked blankly at Miles. "Myi, what on earth were you trying to say?"
"That you're being a half-wit."
Ariel looked offended.
"Well, If you consider that the point of this game is to torment others, and that Lunettes is in a poor spirit..."
Ariel shrugged, "I'm brave, unlike you."
"That's what I was just talking about, Ari," Miles said, shaking his head. "Do your worst, Lunettes. The boy deserves a sound thrashing."
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare happens again   Truth or Dare happens again - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:21 pm

Reim thinks for a moment "I dare you to make out with Joey" Joey looks at reim confuessed "Eh why me" Reim looks over at break who's giving him a evil glare "well because you won't hurt me like the orthers in this room"
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare happens again   Truth or Dare happens again - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:01 pm

Miles snarled. "Lunettes, you will change your choice immediately. Cheshire!"
The cat stepped delicately from a shadow and stood at lazy attention. "You called for Cheshire?"
"Kill hi-"
Ariel smacked Miles. "Stop that. You're being useless. You can share. Don't you think I'm man enough for the two of you? Besides, it's just a game." Ariel reached out and grabbed Joey around the waist and at the back of his neck. Miles snickered.
"What now, Myi?"
Miles bit his fist and spoke through it. "I don't believe I've ever seen you trying to be dominant. It's quite attractive."
Ariel swore colourfully and kissed Joey.
"Less attractive. Ahh, Ari, that's more passionate than needed, isn't it?" Miles complained. Ariel gripped Joey tighter and showed a provocative finger to Miles as he made a show of enjoying every inch of Joey. "Lunettes, how long does this have to go on? Don't make me set Cheshire on you. Cheshire! Cheshire?"
A voice floated from nowhere. "The Cheshire Cat is a cat. Cats do not come at call. Cats come when it suits the cat."
Miles put Ariel's shameful tongue to virginal purity.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare happens again   Truth or Dare happens again - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:23 pm

Reim smiles "ok it will do" Joey remain's silant from shock "at least it wasn't a girl i guess...."

Gil sits in the corner of the room kissing his plant as Break pokes him with a lollie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth or Dare happens again   Truth or Dare happens again - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Truth or Dare happens again
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2