Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Adventure (18+ possbly for safe side)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

Random Adventure (18+ possbly for safe side) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+ possbly for safe side)   Random Adventure (18+ possbly for safe side) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:41 pm

Mikka cleared her throat "um sure I'll play a game with you Mr... Uh....".
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+ possbly for safe side)   Random Adventure (18+ possbly for safe side) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:46 pm

Kousuke: The names Kousuke Asazuki (Kousuke shuffles his cards and his phone rings)

Kousuke: Hello. yes, yes i'll get your bread later am busy, yes, bye Ryoko. (Kousuke hangs up) sorry about that kousuke shows Mikka 7 cards ok take these cards from me and pick one and let me guess it (kousuke smiles)

Athrun turns to Tmom

Athrun nothing through i think that girl over there hasn't eatten all day she's going on about food

Joey: She's scary save me Athrun

Athrun: Joey she won't hurt you

Miaka rocks back and forth like some mental paitent

Nuriko is still admiring the naked guy staue
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
ManOfMysteryDLTN

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+ possbly for safe side)   Random Adventure (18+ possbly for safe side) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:51 pm

TMoM offers Miaka a choclate bar.
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+ possbly for safe side)   Random Adventure (18+ possbly for safe side) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:29 am

Mikka nodded "Ok" So Mikka looks at the cards and decides.. she then picks one.. "Right"
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+ possbly for safe side)   Random Adventure (18+ possbly for safe side) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 5:45 pm

Ariel peeked around a corner, spying on the eclectic group.

"Really, what is this idiot doing? Peering around corners, as if they couldn't see you just by ceasing to be oblivious? Ha! You'r-" Mariya cut off as Miles' hand cuffed him in the back of the head, nearly sending him stumbling into Ariel.

"I would thank you to not speak so roughly of Ariel, cross-dressing little tart." Miles said, adjusting his glasses to more venomously glare at Mariya. Mariya returned the icy stare.

Meanwhile, Ariel ignored the drama behind him and crept out, staying low behind some statuary. for a moment his eye was caught from the expensive-looking remote by some cards, and he quickly forgot about his sticky fingers and less-than-idle curiousity. He plopped down and grabbed the cards out of the two strangers' hands and shuffled them in a flashy bridge. "The game? Poker. Variation? Shanghai. Ante's..."

Miles sped out from behind the corner and grabbed Ariel by the back of his shirt, causing the blonde to squeeze the bridge too tightly in surprise, so the cards popped up and shot into the air to flutter down all around. "Ariel, you can't simply take someone's cards and declare a game. It's of poor manner!" Miles chided, twisting the back of Ariel's shirt.

Mariya sauntered behind. "Umm... whatever you're playing, may I please play, too? I love card games!"

Ariel frowned, "Well, now it looks like we're playing 52 pick-up..." he said smally as he squirmed.

-----------------------------------
Miles
Ariel
Mariya (Boy Voice)
Mariya (Girl Voice)
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+ possbly for safe side)   Random Adventure (18+ possbly for safe side) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:55 pm

(sorry for not posting a few days, thing came up Xellos and Mystrey man knows what happened still can't believe some one is is still taking my rabbits)

Kousuke: i believe my logic tells me you picked the queen of hearts

Miaka: Thank you mr (Takes chocolate and eats it like a pig would)

Nuriko turns his head for a second

Nuriko: miaka eat with your mouth shut (Nuriko goes back to looking at the nude staue of a man)

Miaka: Am still hungry wahz

Joey looks at the new group and freaks as he sees Mariya

Joey: Not another girl nani!!

Athrun: onion
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+ possbly for safe side)   Random Adventure (18+ possbly for safe side) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:57 pm

Mikka clasped her hands together and smiled "Right!!"
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+ possbly for safe side)   Random Adventure (18+ possbly for safe side) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:52 pm

"Girl? You think someone as graceful and cute as I would be a mere girl? Hah! You're as stupid as the blonde over he-" Mariya cut out again as Miles dropped Ariel to cuff him once more. He grabbed Mariya's collar and held him close,

"Children should not speak so disrespectfully of their elders."

Ariel started gathering the cards, a little relieved that Miles had let go. His shirt had a small warped point in the back where Miles' fingers had stretched the fabric oddly. He noted that it felt weird, and that Miles would probably not want this shirt back. "Sorry for disrupting your trick..." he membled to the two strangers, more for Miles' sake than any remorse he felt. "Anyways, we got off on the wrong foot, right? I'm Ariel. That's Miles, and the kid is Mariya. He's a little strange."

Mariya turned puce at Ariel's description and yelled, "I am not a kid! I am the heir to two chairmanships and a very wealthy and successful family! I am-"

"Like twelve. We know."

"Fourteen! I'm a man!"

"It would appear to me that you're a young lady. Now behave as such," Mies said cooly, shoving Mariya out of his grasp. Mariya stumbled and careened straight towards Nuriko. Miles ignored the impending collision and stood behind Ariel with a hand on his back, this time not chiding, only reassuring. Ariel arced his back, and Miles took the hand away to fold his arms.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+ possbly for safe side)   Random Adventure (18+ possbly for safe side) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:42 pm

miaka: that does it am going to eat it angry!! (miaka grabs the remote making the alarms go off in the museum. miaka bites the remote that presses the button and everyone in the room teleports the the dino years)

Miaka: Ah my teeth hurt this thing is so not eatable (throws the remote in the bush and some dinosaur runs off with it

Nuriko: Miaka angry!! look what you did first you teleport us to the dino time and now we have to get that remote back

Joey: Um where are we

Athrun: where inthe dono time before they all became extinict Joey

Kousuke: hm i have to say i quite like it here no hunters
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+ possbly for safe side)   Random Adventure (18+ possbly for safe side) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:31 pm

Mikka sat down and relaxed "I came from a world that dinosaurs still walk around.... soooooooooooooooooo Im used to it"
Back to top Go down
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
ManOfMysteryDLTN

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+ possbly for safe side)   Random Adventure (18+ possbly for safe side) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:49 pm

TMoM jumps in Mikka's arms "IM NOT FREAKING USED TO IT!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+ possbly for safe side)   Random Adventure (18+ possbly for safe side) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:51 pm

Mikka raised an eyebrow at TMOM and dropped him
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+ possbly for safe side)   Random Adventure (18+ possbly for safe side) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:54 pm

Nuriko walks over to Tmom

Nuriko: Are you a man or what what this (Nuriko lifes a bolder and throws it at a Trex that was running towards them)

Nuriko: you have me to protect you all obi033

Miaka: Can i eat the trex :<3:

Kousuke: what the heck is up with you all you think about is food sweat drop
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+ possbly for safe side)   Random Adventure (18+ possbly for safe side) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:58 pm

Mikka tried to stop the T Rex

"Woah boy! steady steady!!"
Back to top Go down
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
ManOfMysteryDLTN

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+ possbly for safe side)   Random Adventure (18+ possbly for safe side) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:59 pm

TMoM looks at the TRex "I think I want to ride it..."
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+ possbly for safe side)   Random Adventure (18+ possbly for safe side) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:02 pm

Kousuke throws a knife and the Trex hitting it in the eye

Kousuke: Bulls eye

Nuriko runs towards the trex an picks it up throwing him into the the deep part of the river

Joey hides behind Athrun cowering

Miaka: Hey thats my dinner Nuriko
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+ possbly for safe side)   Random Adventure (18+ possbly for safe side) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:20 am

Mikka looked shocked

"Hey you didnt have to kill the poor thing"
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+ possbly for safe side)   Random Adventure (18+ possbly for safe side) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:57 pm

Nuriko: if i didn't do something he would of killed us mikka

Kousuke: the gay guy is right the trex would of killed one or two of us

Nuriko: anyways we have to get that remote back off the dino that ran off with it

Joey: I want to go home i don't like it here oni030

Athrun: none of us like it here joey plus what am i going to do i was ment to go on a date later oni040
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+ possbly for safe side)   Random Adventure (18+ possbly for safe side) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:47 am

Mikka sweatdropped and sighed... "Ok..lets go"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure (18+ possbly for safe side)   Random Adventure (18+ possbly for safe side) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Adventure (18+ possbly for safe side)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2