Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I hate Neru Akita

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alice Baskerville

Alice Baskerville

I hate Neru Akita Empty
PostSubject: I hate Neru Akita   I hate Neru Akita EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:50 pm

I hate her too. HIGH FIVE. She keeps taking Len away from Rin. And people keep saying. OH IT'S JUST AN AGE. How Len is 14 and Neru is 17. omg wtf. And Jail is just a room. -_- Ticks me off. And Rin and Len belong together- like omg. :l They been through a lot of crap together and songs and stories and good things and they are still together to the end. And NERU has THE NERVE to come in and say "LEN IS MINE" and that's not fair. :l I wouldn't like that if someone took my boyfriend away from me? I feel it like that way. Just because Neru is more shaped up than Rin and she has boobs. GIVES NO right for neru to get in Len's life. I hate that. And I hate how everyone is shipping LenxNeru. Like-omg. Wasn't she created to DESTROY VOCALOID. and you guys like her? -_- and besides. She HATE MIKU. and you guys support Neru???? I don't understand. Miku is the girl who symbolizes Vocaloid anyways. and Neru is a utau to Vocaloid. Idk why the fck everyone likes NeruxLen so much. To me. It sickens me. I like AkaitoxNeru better. LEAVE LEN ALONE, NERU.
Back to top Go down
http://pandoradubbed.webs.com/apps/profile/?code=profile.setting

I hate Neru Akita
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Talk and Fun :: Random-
Jump to: