Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Morning to Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

Morning to Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning to Night   Morning to Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 3:23 pm

Break remains quite he never knew how to respond to some one who cries mainly children "Fine I'll go easy on him now have more cake and smile ok" Break wipes the tears away from Ngu's eyes and pours out the last of the tea out for Ngu to have

outside Gilbert looks over to a cafe "Hey how about we go in there and dry off and have something hot to drink, i'll pay" Alicia stops crying and looks up to gil and nods her head. the two head off towards the cafe.
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

PostSubject: Re: Morning to Night   Morning to Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 3:25 pm

Ngu smiled slightly when Break said he'd be nicer to Gilbert, she hugged him, taking a small bite of cake "ah! I need some more candy papa." She smiles.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Morning to Night   Morning to Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 3:26 pm

Break pulls a box of candy from his sleeve and places it on the table "Don't tell alicia i gave you some of these she doesn't know about this hidden stash" Break laughs behind his sleve
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

PostSubject: Re: Morning to Night   Morning to Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 3:32 pm

Ngu blinks, nodding "I wont." she smiles "as long as papa brings me More and More Candy!" She giggles slightly
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Morning to Night   Morning to Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 3:40 pm

Break laughs "Sure but you need a hidden stash ok, Alicia steels mine all the time except the ones i hide in my sleeves"
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

PostSubject: Re: Morning to Night   Morning to Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 3:55 pm

Ngu giggles, nods, hugging Break "thank you papa."
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Morning to Night   Morning to Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 11:41 pm

Break pushes the girl of him gently "hey any way isn't it your bed time"

it starts to thunder and lighting outside

Alicia freaks out and hides under the cafe table Gil's face turns red with embrassment as other people in the cafe stare at him
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

PostSubject: Re: Morning to Night   Morning to Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 11:47 pm

Ngu pouts "But i'm not tired!" She looks at Break "I don't want to sleep til Big sis gets back!"
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Morning to Night   Morning to Night - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 11:53 pm

Break sees the flash of lighting from the window "Well it's going to be awhile Ngu OW" Sharon hits Break with her paper fan "What did you do this time Xerxes, wheres Gil, and Alicia" Sharon taps her fan on herhand
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

PostSubject: Re: Morning to Night   Morning to Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 12:07 am

Ngu looks at Sharon "Big Sis Sharon..." She hugs the girl "Papa made Big Sis Alicia cry!"
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Morning to Night   Morning to Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 12:14 am

"Did he now" Sharon beats break up with her paper fan "What did i tell you Break stop making your daughter cry" Sharon throughs her paper fan away after breaking it on Break and hugs Ngu "Did he do anything else Ngu"

Break lies on the floor in pain from the attacks off sharon

at cafe gil kneels on the floor "Alicia maybe we should go back to the mansion" Alicia shake with fear "No i don't want to go out in the thunder" Gil sweat drops "But people are looking"
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

PostSubject: Re: Morning to Night   Morning to Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 12:16 am

Ngu nods "He was being mean to Mister Gilbert!" She frowns "I don't like it when papa is mean to people." She liked being hugged by Sharon, not for any reason but Sharon was one of the first female who had shown care for the young girl.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Morning to Night   Morning to Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 12:22 am

Sharon glares at break whos still lying on the floor "Well how about we go to my room and have chocolate cake and sweets with your favorite tea" Break sits up rubbing his check "What about me my lady" Sharon glares at Break again "You don't deserve any"
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

PostSubject: Re: Morning to Night   Morning to Night - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 12:26 am

Ngu's eyes sparkled slightly, nodding "if oneechan doesn't mind!"
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Morning to Night   Morning to Night - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 10:33 pm

"of course i don't mind" sharon takes Ngu off to her room for tea and cake, "Milady is sooo mean to me" Break looks out the window

gil and alicia fall threw a hole in the floor at the cafe after gil tries to pull Alicia out from the table.
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

PostSubject: Re: Morning to Night   Morning to Night - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 10:35 pm

Ngu giggles, hugging Sharon "I ran out of drawing paper big sis Sharon." she frowns "could you get me some more?" she gives a little smile
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Morning to Night   Morning to Night - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 10:42 pm

Sharon rings a bell in her room and reim comes running in "You called lady sharon" Sharom walks over to reim "Yes i'd like you to get some paper for ngu" neim looks over at ngu and pushed his glasses up "Sure right away lady sharon" reim goes off for paper for ngu.

under the cafe Alicia is trying to get gil over her as he fainted and landed on top of her "your heavy get off me gil"
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

PostSubject: Re: Morning to Night   Morning to Night - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 10:51 pm

{Well Alicia and Gil are having fun Wink }

Ngu smiles, hugging Sharon "so sharon-neesama, do you like anyone?" she giggles, mostly everyone had someone they love. Only Ngu hadn't really a clue on who she liked.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Morning to Night   Morning to Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 5:10 pm

(am gonna type in a different way now i want to add smilies XD)

reim comes back giving ngu her paper and leaves

Sharon:  oni03  now that you mention it ngu i'm seeing Alicia's twin brother Kevin he's a double of his father, i don't think you've meet him yet he's away alot working for pandora  oni03 

at cafe

gil:  dead 

Alicia:  crying fox  wake up gil your too heavy  crying fox 
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

PostSubject: Re: Morning to Night   Morning to Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:43 pm

Ngu nods "I see." she smiles, so she really was the only one to not have a love interest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning to Night   Morning to Night - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Morning to Night
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Pandora Hearts :: RPG-
Jump to: