Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baka To Test To Shoukanjuu RP 01

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

Baka To Test To Shoukanjuu RP 01 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baka To Test To Shoukanjuu RP 01   Baka To Test To Shoukanjuu RP 01 - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 12:50 pm

Hideyoshi nods

Ngu ate some pocky "Why don't we hide Akihisa away from them? with someone who scores high protecting him. That way if they try to attack him, we'll be able to keep him protected. Meanwhile. I'm probably the worst to fight as we've had no tests since I joint, the only exam has been the entrance exam. So Yuuji-san, what do you think I should do?"
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Baka To Test To Shoukanjuu RP 01   Baka To Test To Shoukanjuu RP 01 - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 1:55 pm

Yuuji: well we will have to try and get a music teacher to start to war or the sports teacher as kouta has very high score in sports and you ngu have a high score in music if we fail in getting one of the these then shouko can watch akihisa as shes one of the stronger students here

Yuuko: I have to agree shouko has the highest score from us all now that himiji is no longer here

Aiko: are you ok with this plan shouko
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

PostSubject: Re: Baka To Test To Shoukanjuu RP 01   Baka To Test To Shoukanjuu RP 01 - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 1:43 am

Shouko nods "of course."

Ngu smirked "besides my high music score, me and Kuro both score high in all subjects that go with idol work, so drama, dancing, music and sports are our highest points. but we struggle with other grades sometimes due to work."

Kuro nods "agreed with Ngu."

Hideyoshi looked at Yuuji "we also have to be careful with the girls, incase any of them are pregnant like Yuuko. we don't want their babies to be damaged."
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Baka To Test To Shoukanjuu RP 01   Baka To Test To Shoukanjuu RP 01 - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 12:54 pm

Yuuko: I think am the only one Hideyoshi (breaks down crying)

Aiko: ive never seen yuuko cry like this

Yuuji: this why me and shouko are trying for a baby listen yuuko you wont be alone much longer

Kubo: besides Akihisa might be having a baby too
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

PostSubject: Re: Baka To Test To Shoukanjuu RP 01   Baka To Test To Shoukanjuu RP 01 - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 1:48 pm

Ngu hugged Yuuko tightly "don't worry, we won't let any harm come to you..." she smiled "You might not be the only one for long however, Shouko and Yuuji are helping you out and who knows with Kouta." she smiled at Yuuko "besides, Hideyoshi wouldn't let any harm come to you."

Hideyoshi blushed, but nodded in agreement with Ngu.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Baka To Test To Shoukanjuu RP 01   Baka To Test To Shoukanjuu RP 01 - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 2:24 pm

Yuuko: (whips the tears from her eyes) thank you ngu

Kouta: please ngu and aiko dont get pregant my mom will kill me

Yuuji: if it happens kouta then it happens

Kubo: so when does this sumonibg war start

Yuuko: tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

PostSubject: Re: Baka To Test To Shoukanjuu RP 01   Baka To Test To Shoukanjuu RP 01 - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 10:36 am

Ngu smiled, hugging Yuuko again

Shouko hugged Yuuji

Hideyoshi looked at Kouta "it would be funny if BOTH your girlfriends got pregnant. at the same time."

Akihisa stirred slightly, he looked at Kubo and kissed his cheek, snuggling close before trying to sleep again, but he was feeling more awake then tired so just snuggled into Kubo, awake but with his eyes closed
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Baka To Test To Shoukanjuu RP 01   Baka To Test To Shoukanjuu RP 01 - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 3:31 pm

Kubo: listen if Iron man asks tell him I had to take Akihisa to the doctors am really worried about him (picks Akihisa up and leaves to take Akihisa to the doctors)

Yuuko: yeah we will tell him, Akihisa does seem very off today

Miharu: I hope he will be ok, I wonder could he actually be pregnant

Aiko: maybe

Kouta: no it won't it will be torture my mom will punush me double the amount
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baka To Test To Shoukanjuu RP 01   Baka To Test To Shoukanjuu RP 01 - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Baka To Test To Shoukanjuu RP 01
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Anime + Manga [SPOILERS] :: RPG-
Jump to: