Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday to You!!!

Go down 
+23
MadEmily ♥
Vanessa Nightray
Leah
Ozu Bezarius
Lottie Baskerville
Lacie
Yggy
Sharon Rainsworth
Leo
Jack
Elliot Nightray
Echo-chan
TheChainYaname
InsaneEmily
Ansku
The Cheshire Cat
Ada Vessalius
Xerxes Break
Oz Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Will of the Abyss
Vincent Nightray
Mandy Chan
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Konpeito

Konpeito

Happy Birthday to You!!! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to You!!!   Happy Birthday to You!!! - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:32 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEO ~!! fox 4oni036fox 4 I hope you are having an AMAZING day today!! oni037

You are such fantastic person, and I hope your birthday is just as bit as incredible as you are!! Wow 22 already?! You are in the prime of you life ~

I drew you a present!
You once talked about how important memories and others are (I think it was on the forum actually) and something you said has always stuck with me!

Happy Birthday to You!!! - Page 15 Leo_s_11

(Okay but I envisioned this much differently; try not to look to closely at the picture, especially at their hands, because I fail at drawing oni040)

Wuv you Leo!! have a great day today!! oni09fox 4oni09
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to You!!!   Happy Birthday to You!!! - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 9:51 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEO!!!! YOU CRAZY OLD PERSON YOU~! ;D

Happy Birthday to You!!! - Page 15 <a href=Happy Birthday to You!!! - Page 15 Yaytha10" />
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to You!!!   Happy Birthday to You!!! - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:07 am

love!!! love!!! love!!!

KONPI-CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!! It's been a few years since I last went on the forum. You really didn't miss any of my birthdays ;w; Thank you so much for the lovely presents!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM!!!!!!!

AND ECHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS A LOT!!! And haha ~ I'm still crazy like before!!! TEH CAPS!!!

I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to You!!!   Happy Birthday to You!!! - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 6:35 pm

LLLLEEEEOOOOO~! oni03 Happy Birthday!!!! fox 4 cute fox fox 4

Can you believe you're 23 today!? oni035 As always you are an amazing beautiful person! Have a wonderful fabulous birthday today and an even better year to come!! oni09 oni09 oni09

Here is your present!

Happy Birthday to You!!! - Page 15 Leos%20Present%202016%20-%20Complete%20copy_zpsibd7sbwc

I wuv you so much Leo, because you are just a lovable person!  fox 11
Hope everything is going great for you, and make sure to get enough rest okay! oni06
Best Birthday Wishes!! fox 4
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to You!!!   Happy Birthday to You!!! - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 4:45 pm

LEO~! HAPPY BIRTHDAY~~!!! You're 24!?! How do you feel? It must be exciting! Just think when you first signed up on the forum you were only 17/18! (Because it was almost your birthday haha).

I don't have your present just yet, but it will come next time that I am able to draw it for you <3

As always best wishes and let this birthday be even better then the last!!!! Love you Leo!

Ps: Just imagine tons of colors and happy foxes and Oni celerating with you, because it seems it doesn't let you input them in anymore? Hope all is well and you're enjoying life! <3
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to You!!!   Happy Birthday to You!!! - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 8:23 pm

Leo!!!~! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! fox 4  Can you believe it's already your birthday again? Happy twenty fifth!! cute fox

How have you been? we all miss you and wish you the best~ Let this year be filled with lots of happiness and joy for you! oni09

I hope wherever you are you're taking care of yourself and are striving towards your goals, and that you are enjoying every moment. Love you lots Leo! love
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to You!!!   Happy Birthday to You!!! - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 4:40 pm

LEOOOO!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! It's that time of year again!! oni038 Hope that wherever you are that your loving this day and the special occasion! oni09 Just know that people think about you each year and we all miss you! Best birthday wishes!! fox 4
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to You!!!   Happy Birthday to You!!! - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 4:14 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KONPI-CHAN!!! oni037oni037oni037oni037
Thank you so much for still remembering me after all these years ;___;.
I hope you'll have a wonderful birthday ;w;. Here's a little present to our friendship:

Happy Birthday to You!!! - Page 15 Hpb_ko10

Konpeito likes this post

Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to You!!!   Happy Birthday to You!!! - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 9:59 pm

LEEEOOOOO~! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! <3 <3 <3 oni09 How are you doing!? Hope that today is special for you! oni035 Take some time to chill and relax and enjoy your time! oni028zzz!  Have cake and a great time today, love you always! bye
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to You!!!   Happy Birthday to You!!! - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 8:33 am

Happy Birthday Leo!!!

I hope you're doing well and feeling better. I truly hope this year is filled with happy memories and joys within your life. Thank you, for being such a supportive and loving friend to us, I hope we can repay that kindness to you someday. I hold a lot of respect for you, and your genuineness and intelect, and that heart of yours that is filled with tenderness and wisdom. Thank you, for believing in each of us, when we couldn't ourselves. You kept us in your thoughts all these years. This last year, seemed so sureal, as if it had been a dream. Thank you for being a part of it and our lives. We got to make new memories, and those are incredibly precious. You're really, something special. I hope you have an amazing birthday!! Love you Leo
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to You!!!   Happy Birthday to You!!! - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2021 12:03 am

cute fox Happy 29th Birthday Echo~!! fox 4

Normally I'd tell you this directly, but I hope this message finds you well one day despite that.
Wishing you the best today!! Enjoy yourself, take sometime to welcome the moment, and celebrate the occasion~! oni035 I hope the day has been as special as you are, and that you'll continue to make happy memories and live life to it's fullest.

Love you always Anya blushfox
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to You!!!   Happy Birthday to You!!! - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2022 10:05 pm

oni036 LEO~! Guess what?!  oni037 It's that time of year again! Happy Birthday!! fox 4
Make sure to celebrate and make the most of the day!! oni06

How have you been doing? do you still make a wish when you blow out your candles?

As per usual, take care of yourself, enjoy this year, and eat something special and full of suger! oni038 Love you Leo!
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to You!!!   Happy Birthday to You!!! - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2022 9:19 pm

Today's July 8th once more. Happy Birthday Echo~! Anya. Wherever you are, today is a milestone for you. I hope that is a celebration that encompasses all the joys you've had so far. As you move into this next stage of life, may you find prosperity and the love you've awaited! May your dreams be achieved, and you find a greater happiness than that which you've known. Somewhere out there, you're smiling right now, and I hope that smile contuines to grow. You might be anxious at first, but you'll settle into your own.

So celebrate! Enjoy life!! Contuine to write and share your passions!

Happy 30th.

Love you Echo! ^w^
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to You!!!   Happy Birthday to You!!! - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 11, 2023 3:24 am

oni036 LEO-SAN! oni037 HAPPY-BIRTHDAY!!!  fox 4  fox 4

We really use to use -San and -Chan our younger selves were lovable dorks

Like a broken record, I'm going to tell you to DO FUN THINGS, CELEBRATE, ENJOY YOURSELF!! oni09 oni09

Go have an adventure and take care of yourself!!  Have a good sleep, relax, plays some games, spend time with those you love. Eat some cake, blow out some candles, and take a moment to really enjoy this moment of your life.

I love you Leo, until meet time! bye
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to You!!!   Happy Birthday to You!!! - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 11, 2024 6:58 am

Happy Birthday LEO~!!!  Happy Birthday to You!!! - Page 15 1f496

Hope wherever you are your making the most out of life and living it to the fullest  Happy Birthday to You!!! - Page 15 263a As another year goes by make sure to enjoy the quiet moments, the joyus ones, and everything in-between! As always hope you were able to celebrate and had a blast today!

Love you Leo!!
Your Friend,
Konpi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to You!!!   Happy Birthday to You!!! - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday to You!!!
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15