Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today Today Today

Go down 
+20
Itera
Kikari
LoneNecromancer
The Cheshire Cat
Lacie
Demios
Reo
Xerxes Break
Leo
Ozu Bezarius
Gilbert Nightray
Leah
Elliot Nightray
Sharon Rainsworth
Will of the Abyss
Oz Vessalius
Konpeito
Echo-chan
Mandy Chan
Lily Baskerville
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily Baskerville

Lily Baskerville

Today Today Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:29 am

Another Monday, another work day, another...tiring day oAo

Did a lot of net and computer-related things today...and the weather is...phooey, scorching hot D:

I need to stock some gallon of water sometime soon D:
Back to top Go down
http://akisumire.livejournal.com
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

Today Today Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 2:38 pm

A meh day today. I havnt gone anywhere. I just drew and watching anime
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

Today Today Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:02 pm

Well... This is what happened to me a few days ago...... ._.

Okay so I was at work and someone comes up to me and asked "Hey is your name Logan?" I looked at them for a few seconds trying to comprehend what had just happened.... Did they really just ask me if my name was Logan? I replied "Ummm... no...... my name is Anya....." "Oh.. Okay." And they walk away..... I couldn't help but think to myself do I seriously look like a dude? O____O DO I LOOK LIKE A FREAKIN LOGAN?!?!?!?! Then the next day at work some one from the front desk come back and I ask them if I could go to the bathroom? (Cause I REAAAAALLLLYYY had to go) and they were like "I am a girl and I can hold it..... but yea okay I will keep watch." I thought to myself THEN WHAT DOES THAT MAKE ME?!?!?!?! O______O

Freakin REDICULOUS!!!!!!!!! ;A; Do I seriously look that much like a DUDE!?!?!?! ;A;

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

Today Today Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:39 pm

@Echo: Poor Echo ;A; Your defently a girl, You look like a girl also I don't know why they would think that your not
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

Today Today Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:46 pm

@Echo-

Awww! *hugs* Of course you're a girl! You look really feminine so don't think otherwise. You shouldn't let it bother you. You're really pretty. : )
-------

Gahh. As you can see, I've been gone for about a week. The trip to Washington D.C. was really eventful. So many stories I could tell, but it would take up pages. xD So yeah. It was tiring.

Last night as a welcome home gift, my mom got me the new Deathly Hallows pt. 1 dvd. Aobesotbaeotbaobfgaotb! Stupid cliffhanger!! ;A; I ranted to my aunt about various things although she was still crying over spoilerspoilerspoiler what happened to Dobby. Damn. Luna was adorable in this one though~ <3 Even though she didn't have many scenes.

I'm still trying to recover from the jet lag I got on the way back, so these next few days I think I'll be resting alot.
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

Today Today Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:52 pm

On Thusday me and my sister went shopping when my brothers where at my grandma's house, I never really have had a seince of style I mostly just wear whatevers in my drawers. My Sister was shopping seince she needed new cloths before she goes to Japan and I went along seince my mom didn't want to leave me home alone, I oddly had alot of fun shopping I never really have gone out to shop before besides value villege before so this was new to me.

My sister picked out some clothes for me and they looked really good on me and she told me that I look better in more purky colors and to stay away from darker colors and such, My sister is really good at style and I got alot of good tips~!

I'm still chunkey and unattactive though so the clothes don't help much oni039
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

Today Today Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:52 pm

@Sharon: Ohh ok. I was about to freak out there >.<
@Echo: You do not! And btw you're pretty : D That person needs some new eyes. XD
@Oz: welcome back!!!! :DD I think its 3 more months we have to wait for the new movie...Darn >.< I CANNOT wait until the final movie~~
@Konpeito: I don't like shopping either. D: it's too boring XD

Today was alright.
I came in late again, but I passed by the class that is doing cat dissection and....IT SMELLS. I just wanted to turn around and leave. Plus I got a 'nice' glimpse of one too. Yeah....I don't know if I can handle that... =_= In dance the people that we are teaching the dance, just kept talking and talking and we don't want to be mean and start yelling at them, but a senior yelled at them and they kinda payed attention. *sigh* Just too much work. If they were at my old school they would have been writing essays...Yep XP The rest of the day we got lots of homework, worked and finished on a project, and took notes. I'm so happy since this week we have Wednesday off because Juniors have ACTs, but next year it's gonna suck.... XP
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

Today Today Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:10 am

@Echo-san: Aww, is that you? You're so pretty~ oni03

Today was SCORCHING HOT. Looks like the sun want to make me lost consciouness. oni015 oni015

Ugh, I got a headache today. My mom asking me to help her prepare dinner. And, guess what? It's BROCCOLI!!!! I hate broccoli. Even tough my mom forced me to ate that, in the end, I didn't ate it. XD
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

Today Today Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:09 am

@sharon: you dont like broccoli??? hahah~ i guess its not for everyone~ ^^' and how hot was it there??? o.o

Well! I wish i could get onto the forums more but with Haru coming up, i might be a little distracted @__@ anyway! About a week ago i had a guy come through my till who looked like spok from star trek!!! and then just yesterday some guy looked like mad eye moody from harry potter!!! IT WAS GREAT!!!! i didnt want to say anything incase they didnt know who they were, OR they'd take offense to it....@___@ but either way, IT WAS COOL!!! xD well! i think thats the most exciting thing i have to say! xD;;;
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

Today Today Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 10:40 pm

@Sharon: You don't like broccoli?!?! *gasp*
@Elliot: Hahah that is awesome!!! XD

I want it to be hot over here. Colorado is being bipolar like always and its like this, "OH lets be sunny today!..No wait lets be cloudy instead....No no no no wait lets be rainy...actually should it be sunny?" That's basically our weather right now. It was sunny and looked nice, but no it just became cloudy all of the sudden and now its sprinkling. And apprantely were supposed to have snow. SAWEET. =_=
Today was pretty boring.
In the morning I wanted to pass out cus I was sooooo tired. *Slaps myself for staying up late* In dance I was laaazzzyyy and in Spanish we played bingo and fly swatter game. In bingo I failed and in the fly swatter game, suprisingly I was getting most of them right... O_O The power of guessing people. XD In English I wasn't paying attention and I finished my book instead. The last sentence was the best part of the book. -_- In history I was in my own world and wrote my own notes. XP Yay~~ No school tomorrow though! :DDD
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

Today Today Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:17 am

@Will: You have dancing lesson?!!!!!

Well, today is really bad to me. I went to book store with my mom. Before we go, I saw the sky and think: it's sunny outside, so, why not? Then, after I finished bought everything I wanted, it started to raining and we didn't brought our umbrella or raincoat, so, we must stay until the rain stopped.

But, after one hours, the rain didn't stop, so, we arrived at home with our wet clothes.
oni04 oni04 oni04

I shouldn't followed my mom's ordeeer!!!! Now, I think I got a little cold.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

Today Today Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:37 pm

@Sharon: I sure do! :DDD
Aww hope you're ok!!

*sigh* Today I'm just gonna relax and watch some anime. Stupidotaku! *Slaps myself* XD
Back to top Go down
Lily Baskerville

Lily Baskerville

Today Today Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:45 am

@Will: LOL Sometimes I'm like that too, when I'm extremely bored and nothing left to do XD

OHHHH IT FINALLY RAINED *performs rain dance*

GOOD THING it rained, or I'll be hot toast for the rest of the summer XD Although it only rained for a short while, it still gave back the good and cold atmosphere here >w< But, the bad thing is, I started sneezing and coughing continuously...I think that's because I always stay up late (sleeping at 3:30 or 4 AM XD) and I wake up late too. Oh well, guess I have to be careful next time XD
Back to top Go down
http://akisumire.livejournal.com
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

Today Today Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:55 am

Fuuuu such a boring day. =3= Worked on my Spanish project while trying to finish a late birthday gift. Bahhh!
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

Today Today Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 8:28 am

@Will: I'm so ENVY!!!! >= (

Today was very intresting!!! Yay! Finally I can hear SHINee sing Replay Japanese Version!! (^__^)
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

Today Today Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:00 pm

@Lily: Yeah! Whohoo!! XDDD Yikes! Don't catch a cold! >.<
@Sharon: Ohh I kept seeing that song on my music news. I should listen to it sometime~

Today was ok.
In math we had a sub and everyone was trying to get him to tell us the answers on the test cus last time he gave us HUGE hints for our last test, but he gave little hints and so I still didn't understand. XP In dance we showed dances and took a group quiz. In Spanish half of the class was gone XD We took a quiz, failed on reading a story and trying to translate it, and we started to watch Toy Story 3 and I was sooo mad cus she didn't put the English subs. I mean we should just watch a movie where EVERYONE has watched. She said that we know what is going on, but I don't know whats going on. =_= Oh well... In history I felt crappy, but that was over when I ate some food. XD
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

Today Today Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 12:20 am

Uwah!!! ;A; today was okay. nothing major to speak of, BUT TOMORROW I CUT MY HAIR!!! ;A; my step dad just came down and started stroking my ponytail, saying that he's gonna miss it xD''' Uwahh....so nervous ;A;
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

Today Today Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:16 am

Today I catched glimpses of the Royal Wedding. Awwww congrats to them XD
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

Today Today Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:22 pm

Today I watched the Royal Wedding. I was actually looking forward to it, I really like stuff like this when the nation gathers together for an event or something C:

I thought Kate looked classy and beautiful in her wedding dress. The atmosphere, the music and everything was just perfect, I actually got chills when the choir sang. xD

The balcony scene was extremely cute when William and Kate kissed! I wish the best of luck in the future, and hopefully they will have cute little kids~
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

Today Today Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 7:51 pm

Dawww I missed the kiss. I went off to do something..
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

Today Today Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 9:34 pm

LOL I also watched part of the Royall Wedding. xD

However I only got to the part right after they were wed by the priest (it was 5am here when that happened and I was tired). XD

Other then that I've been watching HetaOni and playing Harvest Moon
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

Today Today Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:17 pm

Today was interesting.
Science was boring. XP It was A Day without Hate today. We went to an assembly afterward and the guy from Breaking Down the Walls was there. *sigh* Gawd he is HILARIOUS. He's so awesome! Towards the very end he said sad things and I was choking up and trying not to cry. T~T English was boring too. XP
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

Today Today Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 4:17 am

Today was alright. The later half was fun. xD

This morning my aunt awoke me at 4 am to make me go to a royal wedding party in a city a few hours away. It was being held at a pub and her favorite radio personalities were going to be there and all that crap. I felt really sick and her yelling at me to get ready didn't really help. My mom had the sanity to tell her to back off and let me sleep in while they go. =w= I got some much needed rest.
By the time they came back and I woke up, it was the afternoon. We went to lunch in Santa Cruz and browsed around down town. I saw a transvestite. 8D He was so cool, but my mom was freaking out. Also, there was this guy driving a go-cart in the streets and this other dude in a car screamed, "You ass hole! Get off the road!". He replied with "Sticks and stones, man! Sticks and *bleep*ing stones!!" then drove off. It was amazing.

Tomorrow I have to get up at the same time and go finishing with my so called father. =_=; Sounds exciting.
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

Today Today Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:35 am

You saw a transvestite?XD lol awesome XD
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

Today Today Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 6:01 pm

@Everyone that mentioned Royal Wedding: Whoa! It must be very intresting to saw the Royal Wedding with our own eyes (^__^) Well, I only saw it on TV tough (poor me).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Today Today Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today Empty

Back to top Go down

Today Today Today
Page 1 of 31Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next