Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today Today Today

Go down 
+21
Lottie Baskerville
Lily Baskerville
Lacie
Yggy
Leo
Alice B-Rabbit
Konpeito
Reim Lunettes
Elliot Nightray
Jack
Echo-chan
InsaneEmily
The Cheshire Cat
Ansku
Ada Vessalius
Oz Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Mandy Chan
Vincent Nightray
Xerxes Break
Will of the Abyss
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

Today Today Today - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 12:48 am

Today was okay. Kinda lonely though sad onion

I'm starting to stay away from people. Just as I made some progress at socializing I go back to my old way of spending break time, by myself hiding my face in a manga book *is so pathetic*. Gloria has told me these past few days that I'm not as cheerful as I once was. Alot of crap happened between us and now I'm glad she isn't taking my joy for granted anymore. She's cheered up a bunch and no longer wants to kill herself. She keeps talking about how she has dreams about her ex Jeffrey. He's a total jerk Dx but some how she keeps going back to him. Almost everyone in the school has had something romantic happen to them but me. I kinda feel left out ^^' But it doesn't mean I want a boyfriend or anything. I'd be happy if a total looser liked me to be honest. I just wanna know I'm pretty that's all. D: Any way, I was pretty much lonely all day. I need to stop reading Pri-pri. It reminds of my best friend too much. When I got home I put on my pajamas and decided I was going to clean the rest of my room since I was grounded from the computer. Mom had grace on me and let me back on since I was acting so well about the situation. Later while I was checking my email she informs me that I have to go to grandma's house for 2 days...so does my aunt! She tells me that she came in contact with some one at her job with the swine flu and that she has to be in quarantine till then. When she was closing the door she looked like she was gonna cry ): Poor mommy. I'll have to call her as much as I can over these two days. Grandpa picked me up to take me over the their house. He played some strange music in the car. I believe the man singing it was called 'Humperdinkle'.....wtf? Who names their kid that and has a clear conscience? We got home and now I'm here typing this. I should prolly start drawing a present for a certain some one's seventeenth birthday. =3 Yeah, you know who you are.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:16 am

@ Oz *hugs*

I swear to god you are another version of me sometimes Shocked except you have epic dreams.

Today was boring and average. Except I found myself thinking about something that was very very stupid for most of the day. It was a collosal waste of time and energy since it always makes me sad when i think about it. onion but oh well. I didnt get to see Ada or Alice much today. sad onion they seem to be busy in their own little world.....They showed up 15 minutes before i had to go. but i was there the hole time with this girl i cant stand, who does NOTHING but complain or diss people! i mean wtf??? what kind of jerk is like that?? but she doent like me and i dont like her. so its a win/win. I just have to stop thinking about that thing......I wonder why now.....oh well
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:51 am

i hate watching movies that are sooooooooooooooooooo old.... =P
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:53 am

Today was a mystery.......

today was tyipical and boring as usual until i checked in my school mailbox. For some reason, I had gotten mail (i never get mail). So excited i opened it, And it said.

"dear you"
you have been selected to enter the "dear you club". Meet Tomorrow at the staircase in reid (<- School directions) your number is 12
from A

The handwritting was really crappy too. I figured they wrote it with their opposite hand.
Only 6 people including me got these notes. (Alice and Ada too) Since we are all friends the possiblilty of these being thrown in at random is impossible. and its not a public club since only 6 people got the letter. Also Ada And Alices notes were signed by "Z" instead of "A".

i had narrowed it down to a few people of who A and Z could be. I had expressed some theroies with a few friends who had not recived letters.
Later Alice checked the mailboxes to see if anyone had gotten any more letters (she did this like 5 times). And one round she came back handing me a letter. It said

Congrats
One (or more) of your theories are correct. Keep thinking
-Z
(yes I was watching)

So now i have a pretty good idea of who it is except for there is one small problem with my reasoning.....*sigh* this is bugging me to no end. Oh well. At least something interesting happened for a change Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:13 am

@Vincent: that kinda scary.... o_O

today everyone dressed up for Halloween cus we have this week off starting tomorrow!! WHOOOT!! so yeah....nothing really special of a day. i looked like an idiot though cus i wore a huge ribbon in my hair.... and everyone kept staring at me so i took it off. har har har cant wait for Halloween. =] =]
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:19 am

See Vincent, I knew something different would happen eventually XD

Today kinda sucked for me ^^;; When grandma drove me to school, I heard an inspiring song on the radio about how you should make every day different and change yours and some one else's life. It really touched me so I had a smile on my face that morning. I tried not to be as shy as usual when I saw all my class mates downstairs waiting for the teacher to come, but some how I ended up sitting by the door alone again hiding my face in my neon green binder. Class started and I found out that I failed my English test and had to study for the make up one. I finished my work by nine and waited the rest of the time for break to start. I felt woozy and the room started to spin. I became very sick and didn't know how much longer I could go on. The teacher announced it was break time and so like any other day I walked downstairs with my binder and back pack into the gym and sat at the far end of the stage. The guy I like came up to me and asked if I would like to play volley ball. Sadly, I told him I must decline the offer because I wasn't feeling well. T_T I end up going to the office and called my mom. The secretary asked me if I was going home because no one wanted to talk to me. I felt really offended but shyly smiled and said "No, not at all 'mam." I felt really hurt by what she said until mom came to get me. When I got home me and mom watched one of our favorite paranormal reality shows called 'A Haunting'. This one was on a family of five that moved into a large house. When they were looking through the basement they saw pentagrams on the wall and candles scattered through the room. They thought it was a joke and treated it like nothing. To make a long story short they use a ouiji board and find out a demon named Seth wants them out of there. Darn... for a while I wanted to name my son Seth but now that idea is out the window =_=;; The rest of the day I goofed off, watched anime, yeah that's it. ^^
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:26 am

awww Oz *hugs* your not alone if the guy you like asks you to play Wink and feel better!
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:32 am

I think the only reason he asked me is because he felt sorry for me ^^'
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:38 am

dont doubt yourself. if your anything like you are online then he asked you because your awesome.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 5:59 pm

been a good day, watched L change the world and pandora hearts with mandy chan ^^
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 6:03 pm

today...........is FREAKING SNOWING!!!!! nani!! sad onion wahz emo
and its still snowing....stoooopppppppp!!!
crying fox
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:48 pm

My day was....idk. XD

I had a social test to write which once agian I BS'd because I was to tired to stduy last night.

Written was worth 15% of the damn test....urg...>__>

English we finished 'King Lear'...god what a way to end the damn thing. EVERYONE IS KILLED OFF!!! Except like 2 major characters and 2 minor ones...everyone else is dead. -____-;;

Now I have to look up the imagry uses in the entire play and write them down...joys.

Art was good! Almost done the pocket watch! Smile

I get to do something in Art tomorrow that I haven't done since grade 2! I get to CARVE PUMPKINS! XDDD
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:04 pm

Well today I solved the mystery. XD Turns out one of my suspicions was right all along. ^^

But now I go Back to my boring Old life onion

I suppose i should thank the culprit for giving me some fun.

Arigato! Alice! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 12:23 am

Today really sucked Dx

It was only a half day at school and I had a bunch of homework. I failed my Science test and have to take that again next week along with English. We did get free donuts though....yumm. <3 I got a chocolate on with coconut sprinkles on it. During break me and Ivy were talking. She wanted to text some one so we hid in the bathroom where the teacher couldn't see. We opened the locker room door and found Gloria sitting in the dark.Earlier I saw her and Jeffrey talking and since he breaks her heart way to often I decided to confront the jerk. He was playing guitar around a bunch of the high school boys (one of them which I kinda like >///>). I was so infuriated that I screamed in his face "What the hell did you do to her?!! Tell me you bastard!! Gloria is sitting in the dark all by herself! What did you do?!!" Everyone was staring at me in shock when I was yelling. I never show my angry side toward any one at school and they see me as the shy, quiet girl who never wants to offend anyone. He said he didn't do anything and began to play his guitar again. I analogized to those around me and scurried off back to the bathroom with my face bright red. I opened the locker room door and looked at her face. It was pale and she had a really scary glare in her eyes. I tried coming near her but she barked "Go away!" I told her sitting in the dark alone wasn't healthy for you but she didn't listen at all. I didn't want to get her any more angry so I politely left and sat on the far end of the stage. The entire time I sat there something told me to get up and go back in there and talk to her, but I was too afraid. I was questioning myself whether what I was doing was right or wrong. It was finally time to go back in and I sat at my desk wallowing in my emo-ness. The teacher said I could have another doughnut so I took one. Chocolate is a really good comfort food =w= It helped me deal with my stress. Some how the class got in a discussion on tv programs, Haloween, the warf, and seafood. It was quite pleasant. We went down to the highschool class after that and walked down to the parking lot to leave. My grandma didnt show up till 30 min later and I was shivering in the cold. It was so windy and all I was wearing was a polo shirt and a little school girl skirt (it's my uniform ;p) When I got home I drew for a while, sang a song in Russian, tried on my costume, and lots of other stupid stuff. I called my friend Stephy on the phone to ask her if she was going to youth group and she is <333. Also, she said she was doing a report on Big Sur (it's a camping place with a river over here in Cali) and that her class mates think that Big Foot lives there. Knowing about her fascination with all things mystical like unicorns and fairies I asked her if she thought what they were saying was true. There was a long silence till I said "Ha! I knew it! XD" I swear she reminds me of some one but I don't know who.
And that was my day thus far ^^ it sucked.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:23 am

today was nothing special obviously.... =P
so it snowed...and snowed....and snowed.....and snowed.....and snowed....and snowed?! GAHHH!!! it snowed like 2 ft!!!! =P =P i was texting my friend but she never texted back for a while. then i was about to see a scary movie today about ghosts and spirits.. sweat drop fox so yeah...nothing special today. =P =P oh and then i watched some figure skating and gymnastics. xD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:20 am

Today has been one of the worst for me yet.^^'

On the bright side I passed my Science test this morning. Break really sucked for me. I was sitting alone again pretending to read so some one might speak to me. I guess the friendships I had with Gloria and Ivy were just temporary. I was just a way to kill their boredom I suppose just like most of my friends. Later I ate lunch. Mom packed me a really yummy chicken sandwich. Since I'm always so lazy during school I decided to swing for a while. I closed my eyes and began to day dream of ruling the world with an iron fist haha. I often do that just for fun. Lunch break ended and I went back up to class. Worked on math for the rest of the period. When everyone was getting ready for P.E., a little short guy in my class pulled something out of his back pack.It was on Ocarina! I love Legend of Zelda <3 He started playing all the songs from the game XD It was quite amusing. The guy I like started to hum the tunes in a really silly fashion and stared strait at me. I tried my best to hold back the smile and bit my lip as hard as I could. I couldn't take it anymore and fled the class room before the teacher dismissed us ^^;;; I heard his fake British accent from afar "Chelsea~Get your bottom back here right now!" XD I got dressed for P.E. and sat waiting for it to begin. A bunch of people crowded around me and began talking amongst one another (I dont think they knew I was there). I started to tremble and shake uncontrollably because I'm so afraid of being around large groups of people. One of the boys in the high school (who happened to be the one I liked D:) was wearing pink sunglasses. He's so flamboyant you could mistake him for a metro-sexual. He looked around and said "Ok some one smells like vanilla and I'm going to find out who it is!" So he started sniffing everyone's hair. Thinking that he didn't know I existed I continued to read my book until he got really close to my face and sniffed me. I jumped away in surprise and he asked me if he scared me. Well duh! When everyone was going to play volley ball I decided to walk around the gym instead. They already had enough players so I thought it would be best if I didn't play. I kept my head down while walking because I didn't want to look at everyone while walking by (Yes, I'm that shy). By the end of the class a girl said she wanted to give me a hug. I politely replied in the nicest way I could "When hell freezes over." She gives away hugs too freely and she already had her chance all day to be nice. Instead she ignored me..I'm not saying what I did was right I actually feel really guilty about it, but it didn't seem to bother her. Another girl asked me if I was okay and I just said 'Yes, I'm fine.' Grandpa was angry at me on the car ride to his house. He keeps telling me I need to "Get into THE WORD". I read my Bible every so often and I feel like he's pushing it in my face too much. I should be reading it, it's just that I've been so busy lately. I hope tomorrow will be better. At least we're having a field trip to a museum.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:29 am

awwww *hugs*

Well Oz, Let me tell you something. People are STUPID. especially us americans so if a person appears to be "reading a book". Most americans will see a person reading a book and think "oh i better not bug them". YOU go up and talk to someone. Whats the worst that could happen? watch what happens

senario A - They could call you names
Answer A - call them names and leave, theyre not worth your time anyways

Senario B - they are boooooring people
Answer B - Make an excuse and get outta there.

Senario C - They are awesome people
Answer C - XD new BFF's

Senario D - they are mean to you/other people in gerneral and you dont like it.
Answer D - You can tell them it makes you uncomforable and if they dont listen then leave. dont let them perssure you into staying.

Thats basically everything that could happen give or take a few things. So you go have fun talking to people ^^

today was boring. Again. onion
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:34 am

You're prolly right Vincent XD I need to get over my extreme shyness ^^'
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:40 am

Actually I tried being shy once in 4th grade.

It failed

I really have trouble being shy. So if its too scary for you i understand (sorta).

But it bothers me because you seem like a really awesome person and alot of people like awesome people onion

Then again its not my place to get involved fox 7 If im bothering you with my meaningless babble let me know and ill shut up ^^
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:48 am

No no not at all! I love your advice ^_^ You're really wise.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 4:06 am

Wise makes me sound old emo NOOOOO IM AN OLD LADY wahhh
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 4:07 am

I'm only a year younger than you so I must be old as well. emo
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:50 pm

@Oz and Vincent:

YOU TWO ARE NOT OLD! XD

Vincent, I just got Oz off of that depressing topic awhile back don't you DARE out her back on it! D=< *shakes fist*
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 12:12 am

How was i supposed to know that hmph fox I dont even know which topic your talking about. onion

I dont try to make Oz sad on purpose you know. I try to make her happy hmph fox
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 12:18 am

Oh my yayz today was just AMAZING!!

My class and the upper elementary students went to the Tech Museum in San Jose. We all rode there in my teacher's HUGE van! The way up one of my friends let me read a manga she was borrowing from the highschool boys. It was called 'Akira'. It really fascinated me being an older manga with such a great sci-fi story line. When we got out of the car I looked around in amazement at all the giant buildings, businessmen, and locals. I never get out of the house much and I live in hillbilly country so this was wondrous for me. As we walked to the museum I said hello to every business man I saw walking by. One of them smiled and waved back at me lol. We stood outside the museum and waited for a while and I saw a guy who sold hot dogs. I waved at him and screamed "Hot dog man, you rock my socks!!" then hid behind a plant. There was an Imax theater outside and they were advertising for the Star Trek movie. *o* One of my daughters had to pull me away from the card board cut out of Spock! Eventually they let us in and we had a fun time at the museum. I had a hearty serving of spanakopita for lunch..yummm! I sat at a large table with my class mates and the guy I like offered me some french fries before he asked anyone else >////////< I politely declined and told him I was on a diet and he asked me why. I wouldn't give him an answer so he stared at me until I took one XD We all went to the gift shop later and how I wish I brought money! I found a cute crown necklace that kinda looked goth-loli, a Kai-lan plushie (yes ^^;;; I like Ni Hao Kai-lan...hehe) and a Star Trek t-shirt. I'm never coming on a field trip without money ever again ;____;. Later when it was time to leave the teacher took us to Starbucks but we had to have money if we wanted a drink. I didn't mind if I didn't have anything because I enjoyed sitting and watching people walk by outside. There was a big fountain out in the plaza and I stared at it in extasy wanting to jump in it and splash around. Once they let us out I ran to and and screamed "I'm coming my loooooove!!" making a complete idiot out of myself infront of my class and the elementary students. I splashed my hands in the water and giggled myself to death. As we went back to the van I skipped, cheered, and swang around light poles the entire way. I would say "Uwahhhhh~ It feels so nice to be out of the house" and "Oooooo! Look at that building! Amazing! So 18th century!! I want a photoshoot there" and "If heaven has another name it would be San Jose, yes!". As we drove off I couldn't help but feel sad. I only get to go up there every May for the Fanime con so I don't get to see it much. Later as we approached the school, the guy I liked asked me if I would like to be a part of his secret agency. I blushed and nodded quickly since I get embarrassed when I'm around him. He said "We have a new member! I think she's our best yet. Chelsea would make a great fighter since she watches so much anime." I giggled a little and hid my tomatoe red face. When ever he says my name I just get all....blushy! blush Soon after we arrived grandma picked me up. And that was my day ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today Today Today
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Talk and Fun :: Talk-
Jump to: