Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today Today Today

Go down 
+21
Lottie Baskerville
Lily Baskerville
Lacie
Yggy
Leo
Alice B-Rabbit
Konpeito
Reim Lunettes
Elliot Nightray
Jack
Echo-chan
InsaneEmily
The Cheshire Cat
Ansku
Ada Vessalius
Oz Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Mandy Chan
Vincent Nightray
Xerxes Break
Will of the Abyss
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

Today Today Today - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:51 pm

@Leo: oh really? cool!!
@Oz: Yeah I don't know why they're doing cats...They did pigs once too. O_O
*sigh* Yeah idiots these day. XP

Today was ok.
In math I was just listening to my Ipod and just zoned out. oni038 Twas peaceful. In dance we finished a dance and we had to clean another dance and we danced it more than 10 times. I was getting soooo sick of it! During lunch this chick kept screaming cus she was being tickled by a friend and the scream was so annoying....I started to get a headache DX And the last two classes we just took notes XP
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:58 pm

Today was interesting....
In science we had a quiz and in math I fell asleep. During dance some people were fighting. DRAMA!!!! They were so close to actually go beat each other up. To me....it was pretty funny.. Sorry but when I see drama I just laugh. Thank God I'm not popular enough to be in stupid stuff like that! :DDD I guess just seeing that made my day. Yeah I know I'm weird. XD Hmm the rest of the day we just took quizes... XP
Back to top Go down
Lily Baskerville

Lily Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:38 am

Today...I feel really sick. =_=
I slept at 4 am that's why I'm still feeling dizzy up until now. My mom woke me up at 6:30 AM >.> And I even ranted on my own mom. Went back to sleep again and woke up eventually at 10:30. Been chatting with friends and online in almost every forum that I joined in, and I still feel sick. Gladly I ate breakfast, that should do much. XD My net is a little slow but that didn't hinder me from doing all my net stuff XD That's about what had happened the entire day...usual boredom, usual stuff XD
Back to top Go down
http://akisumire.livejournal.com
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:43 am

Today was just all over the place~ @_@;;;

-School school school

-Work work work

-Run run run

-Think think think

-School ends

-Made a cracktastic video in my Prussia cosplay with my friends for an English project

-Was huggled by various people who saw my costume

-Pack for Washington D.C. tomorrow. I'm getting up at 5 am.

I'm gonna miss y'all! I'll be gone for a week and this is my first time on a plane. Wish me luck!
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 8:00 pm

Today I visted Break. We had a laugh watching Slayers XD
Back to top Go down
Lily Baskerville

Lily Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:08 am

>w<

TODAY WAS SCORCHING HOT. >_>
I never get to do much work due to the hot weather. I wonder why D: The wind wa so strong the few weeks before and now, it's Holy Week oAo AND IT'S HOT OAO I had nothing else to do but fix my room and go to sleep...well I can't sleep really straight due to the TV being on and my mom watching XD Oh well, everything was fine except that it's really hot, a major weather change and I hate it >_<
Back to top Go down
http://akisumire.livejournal.com
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:26 pm

hmmm today...well today was pretty interesting while we were at school the fire alarm rang..turns out there were these seniors who were smoking... oni039
ah well today was just interesting
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 5:40 pm

Today I havnt done much. I don't really do much on Sundays. Oh well...
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:28 pm

@Rise: Its been hot over here too T____T
@Ozu: ffttt seniors... -_-

Today was ok.
In math we had to take a test online and my score was terrible, but this other girl was perfect...I felt sooo dumb... T__T During lunch I felt crappy, but got over it. In English we were arguing over the quiz and how wrong it was even though the English teacher was correcting us. I swear some of the stuff she said is right is wrong... In history we watched a movie, but I started getting this awful headache. XP So right now I'm holding my puppy (or trying to...) and I was watching a yaoi AMV. (Yeah call me perverted XD ) And it was showing a kissing scene and then my puppy looks over and just stares at the screen. XD Could not stop laughing XDDD Yup. And he's a boy. XDDDD And now he is trying to eat my Spanish homework. Good boy. :3
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 12:12 am

Today was alright.
In math we had a quiz and I think I did alright...In dance we cleaned up dances and we were all pretty gloomy. This girl was talking about her cat dissection and she told me that they made a male cat have kittens? I don't know. She was explaining how she put something in the male's stomach and then...yeah... Don't ask. XD In Spanish we played games. In history we watched a depressing movie on the Vietnam war and my head started to hurt. XP We had to perform our dances at Barnes and Noble and I was SO nervous... Its been such a long time since I danced in front of a crowd...But my adrenaline took over and it was fun!!! I just looked past the crowd and tried to smile and have fun and I did. :3 Now to do a lot of homework....
onion
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 9:02 pm

Today I went to the beach with my friends and new people. I had a really good time etc, but I thought the highlight of the day was going home because almost everybody from my city went to the beach, so the trains were SUPER busy, it took almost 2 hours to get a train and there we're huuuuuge queues for the trains, but we decided to take the opposite train so we could get a seat.

Then my friends started having an argument with these other people on the train, it was pretty funny, but I got really annoyed because they kept shouting and disturbing other people on the train, so I stayed out of it. Then we finally got back to our city centre and ate some chips and got home at 9PM. xD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:05 am

@Leah: ...the beach...*wants to go now* XD

Today was ok.
My first 3 classes were pretty boring.... XP In dance an alarm went off and we thought it was a fire alarm, but it was a lockdown drill. So we went all the way to the other side of the gym and sat there. We were quiet for a while and when the security guards checked to see if the doors were locked we started talking. It was a drill btw XD So we started to talk about music and then we talked about anime cus my friend had some anime music in her ipod. Then we talked about conventions, cosplay, and more anime. I think this the first time I've talked about anime other than talking about it on the internet.... It was fun! I learned that my friend's friend made a real automail. So cool! And at NDK (a convention at where I live) there were 20 Alois'... AWESOME!!! The rest of the day was booorrriiiinggg XPP
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:48 am

Today was a boring day. Nothing special. (My life really is pathetic!!) I only watched SHINee's Yunhanam and PH, but, I don't go anywhere because my father is at home right now. It's kind of boring, but, I think it's a relief too because I don't need to go to the hospital again.
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:18 pm

Today was...meh...
I'm supposed to open a school website to do homework
(I dont like how school makes Internet boring)
I dont really want to do it..I hate homework! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:10 pm

@Sharon: the hospital? Are you ok? D:
@Ozu: I have homework too D:<

Well today is Easter sooo...
Happy Easter everyone!!! I saw my mom making tons of stuff since my sister is coming over so yay!~ I saw porkchops too~ I haven't eaten meat in a while so I'm going to pig out tonight! ;D
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 40 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 4:28 am

@Will: Oh, no, I'm okay. I just visited the hospital because my father is one of the patients there. But, it's okay now, my father has come home safe and sound. (^^)

Today was hot. My mother asked me to buy some cucumber. When I open the door, GAAH!! IT'S VERY HOT OUTSIDE!!!! I should use my hat next time (T_T) oni015

-------

https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=679
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today Today Today
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Talk and Fun :: Talk-
Jump to: