Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today Today Today

Go down 
+21
Lottie Baskerville
Lily Baskerville
Lacie
Yggy
Leo
Alice B-Rabbit
Konpeito
Reim Lunettes
Elliot Nightray
Jack
Echo-chan
InsaneEmily
The Cheshire Cat
Ansku
Ada Vessalius
Oz Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Mandy Chan
Vincent Nightray
Xerxes Break
Will of the Abyss
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

Today Today Today - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 2:26 am

@Echo-

Awww I'm flattered. But deep down I'm a horrible girl. XD Plus you haven't seen my face or you'd gag.

Also good to know I'm not the only one who's felt like that. D:

I hope you feel better soon. ): I wish there was something I could do to help you feel better.

@Will-

Ooo what kind of dango do you like? The colored ones or the glazed ones? *forgot the actual names* XD

Yupp they had a huge Drrr! section. Almost everything had Izaya on it so it was hard for me to pick what to get. <3

You know what I should have done when I heard them playing one of Yuya's songs? I should have looked at everyone in the store and yelled, "Hey! Hey! Do you hear that voice singing? He's gonna be saying 'I do' to me at the alter one day! 8DDDD *points to the stereo* Seeeeee? Seeeeee?!". XDDDDDD People would stare, the owner would ask me to leave, and after I refuse the security guards would come and drag me out while I still fangirl. Maybe it's good I didn't do that. ^^'

You got a point there. But that does not apply to me~I'm a special case, haha!

----

Today was kinda neat. The later half was boring though.

I went to church and after that went to iHop and stuffed myself silly with stuffed french toast. Then my aunt and I went to the mall and window shopped. I saw alot of cute things. : D

The rest of the day was boring and I just sat around and watched anime.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:39 pm

@Oz: I like the glazed ones =o= those ones are AMAZINGLY good =D
I forgot what the colored ones are called but I think those ones have red bean paste in them XD

ohhh Izayaaa <3 XD

You should have done that!! XDD that would have been hilarious XD and then you would try to run back in saying "YUUUUUUYAAAA!!!!" XDDD

no no it applies to everyone!!! >o<

-------------------------------
today was boring =P
our math teacher still hates us...she just kept yelling at us for not doing our work. -_- in advisement I did the usual and in study skills I did the usual same ol same ol work =P in english we learned about independent and dependent clauses which were pretty easy. for lunch I had takoyaki :3 in science we got our tests back and our teacher never told us how much it was out of so I dont know if I have a good grade or a bad grade. (probably a bad grade XD ) and then we had to finish up our water lab. in history the guy that sits in front of me just talks to me everyday now. and he keeps saying if my life is great or not XD and then the guy that sits all the way up in front in my row he introduced himself and he said "you can always remember me by my voice that can go to a low D" and I just nodded my head. I totally forgot music notes soo...and then later he asked me "do you know notice how every Italian song end in 'amen?' " and im just nodding my head again.. XDDD and then in spanish we had to present our papers for comparing music =P and now im trying to finish my science homework and then later I shall stuff myself with ice cream :3
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:19 am

@Will-

Yay ice cream! <3

----

Today was boring as hell. My school had some sort of teacher's convention going on so we had no school today. That was supposed to be a good thing, but it wasn't. I had nothing to do today but fool around with my manga program making sucky 4 panel comics. XD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:47 pm

@Oz: luckyyyy you didnt have school >o<

today was a same ol' same ol'
it was the same ol' in all the classes. in english we had to read. our teacher said "just grab a book and read." I was kinda confused but I grabbed a Guiness World Record Book and just read it. and then I flipped some pages and I saw a spider page and in my head I said "fucking Claude.." XDDDD and I immediately turned the page cus I freak out when I see a spider even if its in a book. (I always think there going to climb out of the book..haha me and my imagination..) XD for lunch I had curry :3 in science we had a quiz and I got a special quiz...XDDD so basically I didnt have to answer some questions and the mulitiple choice had 4 options but there were two options for me. XD in history I started drawing Chibi's or attempted to. they suck. but I made a chibi Ciel, Alois, and Sebby and I made Claude into a spider XDD it was pretty fun. and then I drew on my hand and I drew the HTT sign which looks like this:
Today Today Today - Page 21 Houkago+Tea+Time+logo
haha ya. and in spanish we did some vocab and played Pictionary :3 but this time nobody was yelling the answers =[ haha so our team got just one point XDD oh and I found this the other day..I was kinda laughing/weirded out XDDD
http://blog.sanriotown.com/welcometojapan:hellokitty.com/2010/08/13/visual-kei/
You have to scroll down a bit more after the first pic. though XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:48 am

Today/Yesterday was urggggg. =____=

I managed to sleep in in the morning and went for Chinese for lunch befor eheading to school (thats all good). But classes were blah. I basically sat there blanky looking at the screen cuz I knew all of it already. And each class is 2 hours (whoo).

So after getting home at 6:40-pm, I eat supper. Then at 7pm I start my homework since I have like 4 effin things due on the same day in lke 2-3 days. I've been doing homework ever since, and its now 1am the next day. 6 hours of homework and I'm still not done. Oh and I have to get up in like 5 hours to get ready for school again! Urg. Sleep time, I'll do another 6 hours tomorrow. =____=

Nightttt/Morninggg!
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 12:42 am

@Will-

I wanna see those chibis you drew! I bet they look awesome 8D

@Gil-

Awww *hugs* I hope tomorrow/today is better. D:

---------

Today was alright. XD

This morning while I was organizing my binder in the library, a friend of mine came and chatted with me. He was wondering if I would like to be one of his guests to go to Japan since he can bring five friends over there every year during the summer. Apparently most of his family lives there and his grandpa is a head honcho in Tokyo, so he's treated pretty well. He said it's an all expense paid trip and that we'd have a private chauffeur as well as a translator and that he'd show me all the biggest manga stores there and stuff. *o* It all seems too good to be true! ...Really, it seems too good to be true. >_> I think there's gotta be some kind of a catch to this. There's no way I could be this lucky.

I was giggling like mad during Geography class. We're starting to learn bout Europe and the E.U. and all that. I started to squeal when the teacher started to talk about the Berlin Wall, and everyone was staring at me like, 'Wtf is up with her? Why is she treating this like it's a romance novel or something?'. I also asked my teacher the other day if there's anyway we can learn more about Sweden and Finland. He said, "Oh? Those countries interest you? I could add them into the lecture. : D ". I just want more SuFin in class, plz. Makes things more interestin'. ;D

We had another anime club meeting today. Most of the time was taken up by people's speeches for club president, vice president ect. even though it wasn't really necessary. It was funny because after the speeches, you could ask the person questions. One of the questions given to the vice president was. "In Trinity Blood, who wants to get in Abel's pants?" XDDDDDD After she replied 'everyone', the teacher sponsoring us was listening and told us we had to keep it PG-13. Then they just asked us random anime trivia, most of which I got right.

After school I went to the doctor's office to get a flu shot then went to the mall to see if a cd came in. When I got home I had the strangest craving for peanut butter and pickles. My grandma said that's what pregnant ladies crave alot -shot-. The rest of the day I drew comics of my failure-ific shonen series about a aristocratic boy on the verge of losing his mind who joins a group of assassins who try and stop prophecy from happening by taking down the loli-queen...it would make so much more sense if I have an accurate summary. ^^;;

And that was mah day. =3=
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:47 pm

@Oz: my chibi drawing suck though!!! XD
luckyyyyy! is your friend rich or somethin? being a head honcho in Tokyo...DAMN O_O
LOL'd at the Trinity Blood XDDD

In geometry I we went back to algebra problems!!! T^T oh the horror!!!! and we did that rise over run crap and that was the reason why I failed math last year and it has come back to haunt me!! T_____T math should burn in hell...*ahem* and then in study skills we had a sub but everyone came to the back and started talking and they were talking loud...I was trying to figure out the stupid rise over run crap and I couldnt focus at all cus they were talking so loud. so I just turned up the volume on my Ipod and it helped a little. =_= in lunch I had a Vietnamese sandwich and it was good. except for the fact that it had a jalapeno in it and I ate it and so my mouth was on fire and the worst part was that I didnt have water but I just went through the pain T^T in science we have to do this Wellness Journal thing and so we have to write down what we ate, how long are we staying on the computer or doing video games or tv (for 10 days I shall lessen my time with the computer XD ), and we have to excercise. sooo this will be kinda hard on me since im just a lazy bum but I need the excercise so I shouldnt be complaining XDD then we talked about food in the class which made me a little hungry XDD this makes me not to eat Chef Boyardee, Doritos, or Rice Krispies...its gross how much actual calories there are... @_@ then in Spanish we have to do skits...and memorize them...haha it will be hard for a girl like me that has short term memory loss.. T^T so I shall try... and then I got home and ate some more ice cream! :3
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:13 pm

@Will-
Oh, I'm sure they look just fine. XD

At first glance you'd never suspect my friend is super rich, but apparently he is. o.o It really surprised me.

I agree, math should burn in hell. So should jalapenos. XD I hate them both.

-------

Today I learned a valuable lesson and that lesson is:

Never eat a butt-load of ice cream as a substitute for lunch. Especially if it's lemon sorbet. *shudder*
I was an idiot and made that mistake today. I felt so sick after. OxO And continued to feel as such for the rest of the day. P.E. really sucked too. They had us run across the bleachers a bunch of times and the seats were so unstable and you felt like you were gonna fall any second.

Oh, and I have a ton of homework. I want tomorrow to be better, please.

Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:48 pm

@Oz: Ive had that happen before >_o over vacation my mom let us have ice cream for dinner, i had 3 scoops....i felt so sick after. i know how you feel ;A;

Today, i was late for school, AGAIN. but when i got to school, i found out that the school called an emergency teachers meeting, because they found out that one of our previous teachers was charged with sexual harrassment ><
But other than that, i passed my math test, which is rare. so i had a good day lol xD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:48 am

@Elliot-

Wow, three? I only had two! Sucks huh? D8

Eeek! One of the teachers being charged for sexual harassment..that's really scary.
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:56 am

Today I had to go to work at 4:30 in the morning again!!! DX It was soooo hard to wake up!!! So my alarm was being dumb and it went off at the wrong time and I ended up being late for work!!! D8 It was only a couple min. but still......... There is only one guard that works the morning shift which ment no one can swim until I get there.... Crazy people who swim at 5 in the morning!!!!! XD I was fighting the whole day to stay awake!! It was sooo rediculous!!! Haha!! I have to work the morning shift again tomorrow so hopefully I won't be late this time!!! Hahaha!!!
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 1:03 am

@Echo-

Who the hell goes swimming at 5 am? They're insane. XD
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 2:18 am

I'd do that if the pool near my house was open at that time!! xD
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 7:48 pm

Hahahaha!!!!!!! XD
-----------------------------------------------------
Alrighty so today I was almost late again!!!!! D8 but I wasn't so thats good.. Hahaha!!! So today No one showed up until 8:30 so I was sitting around alone with nothing to do for 3 hours!!! To think.... I was getting paid for sitting around waiting X3 Anyways being alone in an indoor pool is really CREEPY!!! I have come to the conclusion that the indoor pool is most definatly haunted!!!!
So this is what happened to me........
So I finished checking the chemicals and opening the windows when I started hearing things.... I was standing by my stand when I heard something that sounded like a door was opening and closing, but none of the doors where moving....... Then I looked over to my right at the windows and I saw a SHADOW walk by the second set of windows!! So I watched to see if it passed the third set and It wasn't there!!!!! There weren't any people outside!!!! Then I started to hear faint woman voice scream and then a Man laughing!!!!!!!!!! By this time I was already freaked and then it got worse!!!! There are two emergency exit doors and the one I was facing It sounded like someone was trying to get in, but no one was there!!!! It sounded like someone was trying to unlock it to get in!!! but like I said NO ONE WAS OUTSIDE!!!!!!!!! oni032
I have heard from other lifeguards that they saw the door knobs turn on their own and some of the windows close on their own!!!!!!! wahhh
HOLY FREAKIN CRAP!!!!!!!!
So yea... That was my morning..........
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:15 pm

@Echo: O_________________O S.C.A.R.Y.........If that ever happened to me I would have passed out.. O_O

meh shmeh day! XDDD
Geometry we went to the computer lab and did some skectpad thing =P in advisement and study skills same ol same ol. in english we had to finish our projects and draw XD for lunch I had a sammich. XD in science we had to do some bookwork =P in history we watched a movie but I drew the entire time XD in spanish we had a test and I think I did pretty good. O_O watch me get a bad grade.XD and I just calculated how much I ate for my Wellness Journal -_- I ate a lot of things with salt in em O_O and now im listening to Empire State of Mind....a Glee cover!!!!! Jeeze I LOVE Glee. It ALWAYS brings up my mood =]
If you have never watched Glee, I recommend it. its AMAZINGLY great. yes yes.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:44 pm

@Echo-

Wahhhh! That's fricken' creepy! D: T_T

@Will-

I've never seen Glee, but I've heard of it. XD I might check it out.

-----

Today was interesting. XD

In Spanish we had to watch an episode of a Spanish soap opera...god it was stupid. In one scene, this old man was staring at the camera with a emo expression on his face for 30 seconds and then it went to a completely unrelated scene. The narrator really pisses me off too since he talks really fast and we have to copy most of this down. It's better than having to do workbooks I guess.

After 4th period everyone had to go to a pep rally in the gym. I sat with the sophomores since the freshmen are treated pretty bad and all my friends are sophomores anyway. It was so crowded and overly noisy...bleh.

Instead of doing P.E. like every other day, my class mixed with the yoga class for a day. Never again am I stepping foot in that room, man. Sure it seemed pretty cool at first since the floor is all squishy and the ceiling is super high, but once they had us lay down I was freaking out. I don't know why, but high ceilings scare the crap out of me when I'm lying down. When they turned off all the lights and started playing weird-arse chanting music and Enya, and when the teacher started talking about becoming one with the earth and sky and the chakras and all that I was like "Ok, screw this! Get me the hell out of here! D: This is some freaky shit! ". It didn't help that my friend lying next to me looked like an illuminated ghost and kept waving her spirit fingers at me.

After that class I felt super tired and almost fell asleep in Algebra. When I got home I was having weird cravings again and ended up eating Oreos and orange juice...I think there's something wrong with me. o.o
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:45 am

Today was relaxing. =w=

I finally finished my cosplay for the Renaissance Fair and ran around the house in it acting all silly. XD Mom had me go over to the neighbor's house and show every one, and that was kinda embarrassing.

Most of the day I spent up at my neighbor's old house in their hot tub wearing sunglasses and sipping cool beverages. oni038 It was so nice~ I felt very spoiled. Now I have the rest of the evening to myself. Although, something is bound to go wrong..I can tell.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:52 am

Today was funnnnn. <3

It started out like any normal Sunday. I went to breakfast with my grandma then went to the grocery store and stuff. When we got to the store, I saw my friend Kaoru-chan and she got to spend the rest of the day with us. We had the house to ourselves for a while, so I made a mess in the kitchen and started making random stuff for her to eat. Then we watched the first episode of dubbed VK together and I giggled every time Aidou appeared on the screen or talked. XD Thankfully she was oblivious to that and was too focused on the show to notice. Later we played anime charades and I got my butt kicked at that. After that I gave her a make over and made her look all pretty-ful even though I had to tie her to a chair to do it. Apparently, she says when I do make overs I start talking like a valley girl. Hmmm.

Most of the day we just did random crap and looked things up on Youtube. It was fun. Unfortunately, I feel awful because I forgot her birthday a few weeks ago. T___T I'm such a horrible friend! So I'm gonna have to make it up to her some how. Also, tomorrow her parents have to put one of her dogs down, so I have to try and cheer her up for that too. Poor girl.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:53 pm

today is monday and mondays always suck =P
Geometry we had a sub so the whole time I just zoned out...skip a few classes and in English we did a grammar game and we just had to go up to the board and fix the sentences. I was just correcting them in my head cus I didnt wanna go up there and correct them. but everyone got candy! XDDD in science we had another sub and we had to watch a movie on how we should be careful on what we eat and this just kinda made me depressed cus I LOVE eating you know! but this video is making me eat less... T_T in history we watched a movie. and in spanish we had to do our skits and I kinda remembered some of it =P and then we got some candy if we got some vocab right. and now im watching some random Princess Tutu episodes. hahah so cute and funny XDDD twas my day >_<
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:13 am

@Will-

Yay free candy! 8D

Ptfff damn video. XD I'm a total glutton in denial so those things are torture.

----

Today was really boring. Nothing interesting happened at all except for that we had yoga again. Still freaks me out. XD I still have early birthday presents and stuff to work on today, so wish me luck!
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:40 pm

@Oz: ohhh yoga =O I heard its hard O_O

today was ok.
in geo we had an algebra review and it kinda easy.. and in advisement the teacher came up to me and started talking and I started talking about my old school and stuff like that. in English we had to do more grammar stuff on the board and I was fixing them in my head XDD and then we had to read. our teacher always makes us read the confusing stories... O_O during lunch my friend was eating anko (red bean paste). made me kinda sick cus I hate anko =P while I was walking towards science someone yells out, "SEBASTIAN!!!" my mind said at first "WHERE?!?!" but I just laughed and kept walking XD history was pretty fun. our teacher was joking around and it was funny XDD in spanish I zoned out ~_~
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:42 pm

@Will-

Haha, Sebastian! One time my friends and I were eating lunch and we saw a crow perching on a pole as if it were looking for something. We started calling it Sebastian and asked if it was looking for Ciel. As we were talking about this, a girl walking by pauses and says, "Oh my God, where?!" XDDDDD We also have reason to believe Undertaker is somewhere in the school because we keep finding extremely long white hairs all over the place.

----

Today was ok. Kinda nice since I didn't spend much time in class.

Most of the day we had these random fire drills and everyone had to go out on the black tops for most of the period. So pretty much I talked with friends most of the day. I recruited a new member for the cosplay group too! My friend agreed that he would be Viscount Druitt for our Kuro group some friends and I are putting together. It's funny because this guy isn't the least bit flamboyant at all, so I'm curious to see how he'll pull it off. Also, he suggested I should go as Alois. His reason? Apparently, he thinks we're both semi-psychotic and it would be a perfect match. XD Ptfff I'm not sure if I should take that as a compliment or not, but at least I have an idea of who I could be.

After school I was listening to the radio and nothing really good came on, UNTIL I got home. It's funny, because usually all the good songs come on right as you pull up in the drive way. XD It's unfair, man.

Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 11:56 pm

@Oz: hahahaa!!!! XDDDD
that always happens to me! whenever we pull up to my house a good song comes up and your like, "dude...really?" -_-" its like the radio is teasing you XDD

today is wednesday so I got to sleep in :3
in advisment I just drew flowers XDDD in English we had to do some paper stuff and find a partner but I didnt bother and just did all the work. =P for lunch I had a FAIL sandwich. everything fell out when I was trying to eat it. XDDDDD poor sandwich XD during history we talked about WWI. im wondering...if I watch Hetalia will that help me with history?? XD oh and I finally found Lol and 4 seasons to donwload and now they're on my ipod :3 yayyy~~
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 12:25 am

@Will-

For me Hetalia helps me in history alot. XD It makes it so much more interesting plus some of the things we're learning about I've already seen in the show.

Aww I wish I could download Yuya's songs. I lost my mp3 player long ago and now all I have is my mom's iPod. If I put anything Japanese on there she'd be like "Wtf is this? D8 "

Today was kinda boring.

Lately my friend Moni has been treating me like some kind of doll always playing with my hair, tugging on my clothes and calling me cute, hugging me non-stop. x3 It makes me feel special. Alot of girls have been complimenting me/squee'ing when I speak lately, actually. Have I suddenly gotten cute and turned into some kind of loli or what on earth is going on? People confuse me.

At anime club we got locked out of the classroom again so we had it outside. The president was all sad because she was supposed to show us some Cowboy Bebop episodes today. D: But we did have fun.

The rest of the day was exhausting and boring~
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 9:01 pm

So... I got a shot today...... T^T I feel as if I have been punched in the arm!!! and it is sooooo swollen!!! GAAHH!!! I also had to get my finger pricked.... So now My right arm is swollen, hot, and in pain... while my left middle finger is throbing...... I hate going to the doctor........ T^T Haha!! I feel like I am covered with bandaids!!! XD on a higher note I ate a whole box of doughnuts!!!! XD There where about 6 in there and my mom had one... so I Had 5 doughnuts today!!! XD I am really suprised I am not fat O.o!! Haha!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today Today Today
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Talk and Fun :: Talk-
Jump to: